[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

you have a normal link to the skill tree for those of us who dont want to mess with poe build and paste bins? (the updated harbinger league tree)

Looking at both the dual wield and 2h variant, pretty sure i have the skill tree for the build figured out but want to compare yours with the other easily without a 3rd party program.

Im leaning towards dual wield just for whirling blades, though leap slam for traps is appealing (despite i loathe leap slams ability to fuck you over when you need it)

also im taking it through hardcore

link to the updated tree would help on this but i thought people took point blank with frost blades, didnt see it on the outdated build link.
just for try, for see and for know
Dernière édition par CapitalPunishment, le 3 sept. 2017 19:13:16
i have a question wouldnt it be nice as a slayer if you had a 2h crit weapon or not?
hey @wildwombat i think would be nice to let your profile public for us to see what u testing after all this is your build o.o
Hi, is me again xD,

My gear at the moment (today i will buy a 6 link chest)

Spoiler

The build is so solid, i play leech + reg version until i did my uberlab (was easy).

Now i am playing the VP version on maps and currently doing maps tier 13, but i dont like 1 thing on the VP version, we have to lose too many dmg or too many life to take it, so i take your PoB file and did a little changes, and i found a way to keep almost the same dmg and life (they finish so similar, 10k dmg less and 16 HP more) and we can change between VP version and Life Leech version with just 1 respect point and we have acrobatics very close (1 skill point)

Here is the poeplanner link:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACTQBAHqbLV85ivDEgoTZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sEuU3TtBS1br49gDY38xe4Oo4qHdkp9FfZieQAGI_aNfTB8fyv9bn7dePmNuYGs5GqpeVFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP7GzG60B3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti9_gr-j03jplc64fJFeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBHFHXIzO-P328Mc5VmA4fTftNvbzvUUnSgBqIX3AYgTZLDOio4Tioj028nTP-wqwSxexSNvwW16NYi6jIBshnPeiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUuRRtxeA4eJeOJaqzWvU7FyElIlxe9RiFyyUAAAAAAA=

And the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wQhR14qP (I made the changes and comparisons with the PoB link of your post, maybe now you have more lvl or new items)

Hopefully you like it, i want to do all content with this character, i never did it with my others pj.

Bye :D

PD: dont look the gems, i was doing some test xD
Dernière édition par Chris_hueso, le 4 sept. 2017 16:33:26
"
CapitalPunishment a écrit :
you have a normal link to the skill tree for those of us who dont want to mess with poe build and paste bins? (the updated harbinger league tree)

Looking at both the dual wield and 2h variant, pretty sure i have the skill tree for the build figured out but want to compare yours with the other easily without a 3rd party program.

Im leaning towards dual wield just for whirling blades, though leap slam for traps is appealing (despite i loathe leap slams ability to fuck you over when you need it)

also im taking it through hardcore

link to the updated tree would help on this but i thought people took point blank with frost blades, didnt see it on the outdated build link.

Hi, in the tree section is a link for poeplanner for each of the 4 variations to show show it in a webpage (I used the google shortener)

yeah, i love the whirling blades :)
"
lichdeath a écrit :
i have a question wouldnt it be nice as a slayer if you had a 2h crit weapon or not?

Hi, it probably would but it would a new tree so I havent really looked at slayer and 2 handers purely because of time. The variations we have already take up all my time :D
"
Chris_hueso a écrit :
Hi, is me again xD,

My gear at the moment (today i will buy a 6 link chest)

Spoiler

The build is so solid, i play leech + reg version until i did my uberlab (was easy).

Now i am playing the VP version on maps and currently doing maps tier 13, but i dont like 1 thing on the VP version, we have to lose too many dmg or too many life to take it, so i take your PoB file and did a little changes, and i found a way to keep almost the same dmg and life (they finish so similar, 10k dmg less and 16 HP more) and we can change between VP version and Life Leech version with just 1 respect point and we have acrobatics very close (1 skill point)

Here is the poeplanner link:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACTQBAHqbLV85ivDEgoTZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sEuU3TtBS1br49gDY38xe4Oo4qHdkp9FfZieQAGI_aNfTB8fyv9bn7dePmNuYGs5GqpeVFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP7GzG60B3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti9_gr-j03jplc64fJFeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBHFHXIzO-P328Mc5VmA4fTftNvbzvUUnSgBqIX3AYgTZLDOio4Tioj028nTP-wqwSxexSNvwW16NYi6jIBshnPeiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUuRRtxeA4eJeOJaqzWvU7FyElIlxe9RiFyyUAAAAAAA=

And the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wQhR14qP (I made the changes and comparisons with the PoB link of your post, maybe now you have more lvl or new items)

Hopefully you like it, i want to do all content with this character, i never did it with my others pj.

Bye :D

PD: dont look the gems, i was doing some test xD

Great!! I am on hotel internet this week so cant do much until the weekend but will give it a go then. With vaal pact's increased leech it might be enough to take a single life leech and then 1 mana leech int the group to the right of winter spirit? From my quick look without looking if anything else is lost brutal blade will give a touch dps than the 4 going to finesse
Dernière édition par WildWombat, le 4 sept. 2017 22:26:33
"
kadukt a écrit :
hey @wildwombat i think would be nice to let your profile public for us to see what u testing after all this is your build o.o

Sorry I had set profile public but missed the one about characters tab. Hopefully fixed now :)
So someone killed shaper guardians uber atziri atm?
"
kadukt a écrit :
So someone killed shaper guardians uber atziri atm?

hi, I've done 28 guardian kills so far with a mix of the four (going to 40 for the challenge). Still learning them but about 50% deathless as champion, 0% deathless as gladiator. I am going to swap back to vaal pact to finish the 40 after finishing the kill izaro 100 times (he's easy but takes a while getting all the keys - 39 times so far). I've done normal atziri deathless 4 times, twice I hit the reflect and got killed but finished. I did uber, finished but died a few times. Had one try but haven't done shaper yet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires