[2.6] Wormageddon - Pathfinder (Herald of Ice)

@ThatsSoGoodman thank you very much for the mathematical breakdown on flasks, I'm more of a kinesthetic developer over a technical theorist, so I generally just start with an idea and test out tens of variations until the build works.

I plan to run a few more experiments to make sure the numbers add up tomorrow when I have time.

Quick question though,
"

On killing a normal mob, you get 1*(1+.6+1+1.2)

isn't the 0.6 supposed to be 0.4 (40% from skill tree)? If not, where is that number from?

EDIT - I totally forgot about the 20% from pathfinder ascendancy class =P so you are correct!
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Dernière édition par DreamScythe, le 2 avr. 2017 12:13:19
I noticed you have no freeze chance on jewels. Path of Building omits that affix from the rare jewel affix list because most people don't want it, but it exists! It's 2%, along with increased freeze duration.
"
Frugality a écrit :
I noticed you have no freeze chance on jewels. Path of Building omits that affix from the rare jewel affix list because most people don't want it, but it exists! It's 2%, along with increased freeze duration.

I believe they go up to 3%, but you're right, I dont have any right now. I just used what I had available.
testing out cwdt level 20 with immortal call instead of flicker fortify. Seems to be much better vs bosses.
Do you need a legacy Doedre's Elixer? If so any substitute for Legacy?
Building one of these in Legacy currently - just got to 60 and am playing with the flasks & basic cwdt setup - seems strong so far, vaporizing packs and the flask recharge isnt too bad even with only normal labs done and missing some flask nodes in the tree.

Currently only have a tabula and a no-link Harvest to work with, will buy a 5L carcas jack and a 5L Harvest once I feel comfortable with the build in Lake.

Edit: got a 5L Carcass Jack and 4link'd my Harvest. running cwdt in the 4link and self-cast firestorm in the 5L - aoe seems reasonable even w/o the double damage crafted/enchanted hat, boss damage is weak (as expected).

Edit2: Got to lv70 - clearing t6 rare maps with relative ease with a 4L CWDT and 5L firestorm setup. I got a carry through Merc labs today as I couldnt be bothered to whittle away at izaro. probably buy a uber carry at some point, but it doesnt seem needed so far. some % freeze gems go a long way towards making rares and bosses easier to manage - I am prioritizing %freeze>HP>Cold/Area dmg>resists on jewels. dont have an izaro's yet, but will probably bite the bullet and buy one soon, along with getting a 5L for my Harvest. Overall this build looks good for running maps, not so good for doing bosses.
Dernière édition par Bacowned, le 14 avr. 2017 02:49:06
"
Bacowned a écrit :
Building one of these in Legacy currently - just got to 60 and am playing with the flasks & basic cwdt setup - seems strong so far, vaporizing packs and the flask recharge isnt too bad even with only normal labs done and missing some flask nodes in the tree.

Currently only have a tabula and a no-link Harvest to work with, will buy a 5L carcas jack and a 5L Harvest once I feel comfortable with the build in Lake.

Edit: got a 5L Carcass Jack and 4link'd my Harvest. running cwdt in the 4link and self-cast firestorm in the 5L - aoe seems reasonable even w/o the double damage crafted/enchanted hat, boss damage is weak (as expected).

Edit2: Got to lv70 - clearing t6 rare maps with relative ease with a 4L CWDT and 5L firestorm setup. I got a carry through Merc labs today as I couldnt be bothered to whittle away at izaro. probably buy a uber carry at some point, but it doesnt seem needed so far. some % freeze gems go a long way towards making rares and bosses easier to manage - I am prioritizing %freeze>HP>Cold/Area dmg>resists on jewels. dont have an izaro's yet, but will probably bite the bullet and buy one soon, along with getting a 5L for my Harvest. Overall this build looks good for running maps, not so good for doing bosses.

nice work mate, I just finished a hydra map with it, died once on the boss.
Hey

I just reached lvl 60 and was wondering what gem setup i should use for two 5 links? Also not a fan of flicker strike, any other options there?

Thanks in advance!
well, just drop maybe the empower from firestorm, and drop inc duration in the harvest.

As for flickerstrike, You can replace it with cwdt - immortal call
Dernière édition par DreamScythe, le 21 avr. 2017 18:53:38
yeah immortal call is a good option. we used to use it in wormblaster because you create endurance charges with deodres so back when you could just spam flasks you could achieve 100% uptime on it. but with this you'll still have a lot of immortal call uptime

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires