[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

Yea you can use that. My Wand is better for singletarget though (heavier scaling of lightning damage), but yours is also very good for the start.
Why didnt u stay with ele wander?Its a really nice wand for it. :) Guys did somebody tried to chance a hubris?I just bought one with 1 barrage projectile and just want to know that how many chance do i have. :D
Dernière édition par slicchabib, le 23 mai 2017 15:13:11
I tried like 1500 chance/scours, still no luck (2 proj. barrage enchant). Don't have time to grind atm, so doesn't matter. Just wanted to know, how good my luck is :D
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 23 mai 2017 15:59:20
"
Contractor a écrit :
Yea you can use that. My Wand is better for singletarget though (heavier scaling of lightning damage), but yours is also very good for the start.

Ok thanks ill try that.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
"
slicchabib a écrit :
Why didnt u stay with ele wander?Its a really nice wand for it. :) Guys did somebody tried to chance a hubris?I just bought one with 1 barrage projectile and just want to know that how many chance do i have. :D

Belton put like 6k scour/chance and didn't get it.
Hey, can look up at my build it seems weird on single target. thanks in advance. name letstrywander
You need Dying Sun. Thats the most important one. Get added lightning damage enchant on boots (if not killed recently). Best would be a skyforth.

The Wand could be better, with %spell damage (Crown of Eyes scaling!). Rings could use a little more accuracy, but theyre ok.

this is my actual wand is it ok ? it feels like im doing a bit low dps im actual at 20k kb and 15k barrage with buffs in hideout no flas no charges, is this ok or a crap wand ? what about the rest of my gear ? is it ok ?
Dernière édition par Ap0X, le 16 juin 2017 13:44:33
Its not a really bad wand but lightning dmg could be higher,no crit chance on it and only 33% spelldmg.So the main problem with your gear is the wand, and that u have to use pcoc in 6l setup because u dont have skyforth.Ohh and because of the lack of skyforth u have to use chayula and no choir of the storm.That amulet gives a lot of dmg.And u have to make 20/20 your gems, that helps too.I have 41k dmg on kb atm, with a 75% chance for additional exploison for kb and thats a nice stuff too.It really clears the whole screen for example in a 6man poorjoy too.So wand,amu,boots and enchant on helm helps.
3.0 update?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires