[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

Hello, Im having a bit problem with the build, i cleared all content but feels like barely did it with the amount of currency this build cost. on every guardians i will die 1-3 times, on shaper i die 3-5 times

heres my gear:

what should i upgrade next? with reasonable price, already spent like 70ex or so if including the skyforth

also, should i be using slower projectile or lightning pen gem? path of building said slower proj is more dps?

thanks
Hey, get anti bleed on the diamond flask, so you can switch out the quicksilver with other flasks.

Vs shaper use a silver flask instead of a quicksilver flask. The fight itself is very mechanical, don't try to face tank everything and better avoid the balls. Best time to attack the shaper is when he's doing the laserbeam.

Vs guardians use a basalt flask. The basalt flask helps vs physical hits.

All endgame bosses have certain fight patterns, try to memorize them, then it should be easy. It's not a face tank build!

In my opinion lightning penetration is stronger than slower projectiles. Path of Building is a very helpful tool, but the numbers are not always 100% correct.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 13 mai 2017 04:10:41
hi thx for the advise.
just rolled a wand (first time using essence lol)

is this better than the wand i posted above? or should i keep trying to roll a cold damage one so i can use herald of thunder?
"
sivertry a écrit :
hi thx for the advise.
just rolled a wand (first time using essence lol)

is this better than the wand i posted above? or should i keep trying to roll a cold damage one so i can use herald of thunder?

It is way better than the one you posted before. There are very few wands that would have higher dps than this.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Dernière édition par Nephalim, le 15 mai 2017 01:23:11
"
sivertry a écrit :

yes it's better.

If you want a perfect wand u need those three prefixes: t1 spell damage, t1 weapon elemental damage and t1 lightning damage. Super rare. So just stick to your wand and you will be fine ;)
Hi!

Pls guys, i need help.I have a sixlink regalia, a chayula amulet, a not bad wand (80%spelldmg,34%ewd,20%lightningdmg,x-y lightning dmg, and still 2 free suffix) and 40ex.Should i buy a skyforth and some "trash" gear, or should i replace the skyforth with another boots and buy some pretty good gear?I know skyforth is bis, it gives us a lot of stuff, but if i dont have more money after i buy it, does it worth?Thx
Skyforth is pretty good and you always can sell it later if you don't need it anymore. Legacy league also got extended. So buy it ;)
Yeah i know, skyforth is always a pretty good investment but how can i get the rest of the gear if i spend so much on boots? :)
By grinding a bit. Wanders are one of the builds with a super fast clear speed, so you will get currency in no time.

Otherwise if you don't feel like buying skyforth, you always can buy it later.

Do you have the flasks already?
The Dying sun still missing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires