[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

"
SUPERKINGa a écrit :

Can you help me out finishing this build? What should I improve? Thanks a lot!

Cool that you like it. Given by priority you can improve:
1. Helmet (Barrage enchant)
2. Wand (instead of Cold damage eiher spell dmg or Elemental Damage with Weapons)
3. Belt with higher WED
4. Diamond ring could use lightning damage instead of phys. But very hard to get ;)
Thinking about trying the build, do u have any mana issue? Seems like vinktar is the only source for mana leech?
Any Lvling tree and tips for wand?
Thanks
"
sivertry a écrit :
Thinking about trying the build, do u have any mana issue? Seems like vinktar is the only source for mana leech?
Any Lvling tree and tips for wand?
Thanks

This guide's tree goes thru vitality void for life and mana leech. Tips for wands, as it's being discussed before the best way to go about is buy some shrieking essence of wrath and craft a ilvl 84 imbued till you get something decent. You already get a guaranteed t1 added lightning thanks to the essence.
"
Draconianpr a écrit :
"
SUPERKINGa a écrit :
Hey there! I just wanted to thank to the author for this amazing build.

I started playing the LL Raider wander build (the one you link as alternative) but after sinking LOADS of currency it wasnt simply working, the ES pool was low, the dmg was so-so and I was feeling really disappointed.

Then I found your build and it has worked wonders! Im doing all game content and I can burst down almost all the enemies.

Edit: This build needs more love, it is really balanced and complete.

A couple of suggestion, If you want more kb damage I'd get a +1 thunderfist and if you want more dmg against guardians/shaper I'd get a ele weakness on hit thunderfist for those. (I paid 1ex for +1 and i paid 2 ex for the ele weak) I know shit about wands so i can't help you there.

I was looking at your tree and you have a point coming from the left of the CI node and you have the whole Written in blood wheel. I"d drop either the left point or 2 from written and you'll have a point or 2 there to spend on the witch starting wheel.

Personally i changed the way the tree went dropping the acc node and getting more crit. I'm currently at 90% acc with golem and 88 without. I also dropped the charisma cluster and with the current setup still sitting at 190 mana.

Thank you very much for your help! I've changed those two points, havent realized and it has been a nice improvement. About changing the skill tree, I preffer it the way it is. I get your point but I still preffer the author's path.

About the gloves, do you think Ele weak will make a difference after 105% Lightning pen? Im not really sure, but I'm thinking on giving it a try.
"
Contractor a écrit :
"
SUPERKINGa a écrit :

Cool that you like it. Given by priority you can improve:
1. Helmet (Barrage enchant)
2. Wand (instead of Cold damage eiher spell dmg or Elemental Damage with Weapons)
3. Belt with higher WED
4. Diamond ring could use lightning damage instead of phys. But very hard to get ;)

Thank you very much for your insight. Im currently working on the ench (running loads of labs with Twice ench prophecy) wish me luck!!

I've recorded a clip of me Running T16 Forge of the phoenix so people can see how does the build perform! The quality may not be top notch, but you guys can see the most important stuff :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hPit76jkYs&feature=youtu.be

I've just realized that you cant see the ES amount: currently with HH I've 8694 and with Crystal Belt 9189.
Dernière édition par SUPERKINGa, le 21 avr. 2017 06:26:44
"
SUPERKINGa a écrit :

Thank you very much for your help! I've changed those two points, havent realized and it has been a nice improvement. About changing the skill tree, I preffer it the way it is. I get your point but I still preffer the author's path.

About the gloves, do you think Ele weak will make a difference after 105% Lightning pen? Im not really sure, but I'm thinking on giving it a try.

If you know how to set it up on PoB i can check. I equip them but atm don't know where to check to see the change they can make.

Edit, nvm got it.
According to PoB fully buffed with power,frenzy, onslaught and shocked and all flask. Damage goes from 2,922,983 without ele weakness to 3,377,329 with. I had problem because poacher's mark was active.
Dernière édition par Draconianpr, le 21 avr. 2017 09:06:41
Seems like a rather nice build.
I haven't played any wander ever since Perandus league, and it was life based physical. Tried chaos wander in Breach, but was kinda dissapointed, so ditched her at lv76.
Currently leveling this, it will be the second CI build I ever made (I just really dislike the whole ES concept, but I want to try this out).
I have only one question, regarding the weapon.
Would this one serve well for starter weapon?
And should I craft spell damage or attack speed on it?
"
Songweaver a écrit :
I haven't played any wander ever since Perandus league, and it was life based physical. Tried chaos wander in Breach, but was kinda dissapointed, so ditched her at lv76.
Currently leveling this, it will be the second CI build I ever made (I just really dislike the whole ES concept, but I want to try this out).

Hey, I would craft attack speed on it. But I highly recommend an Imbued Wand. Maybe you can find something good in poe.trade.
"
Contractor a écrit :
"
Songweaver a écrit :

Hey, I would craft attack speed on it. But I highly recommend an Imbued Wand. Maybe you can find something good in poe.trade.

Good point. I completely forgot about the 1.5 base aps on Imbued base...I'll keep an eye open, still just lv57, things just started to go smooth. Leveled as a hybrid life/es wander, it was painful experience (yes, I leveled as wander on purpose xD), but as things started to come together, it slowly grows stronger and stronger.
Thank you for reply, I appreciate it
Hi, can you help me take a look at my char and see what i can improve? im not killing guardians fast enough :/ also my tree i am following urs, but since im lv 86 still missing some points and i didnt take any jewels yet, should i change my tree and prioritize some other points instead?

my dps in town with aura golem, KB is 26k and barrage 23k...

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAOsyAABzAdEOSA5cEHsRLxFQEZYUdRSwFdcY2xmKGdcajxslHU8dgyBuIuoknSoLKjgrCiy_LR8vbzBbNbk_c0QNRX5JUUuuTLNQMFZjVvpZvF3yX2piWmr6bRltbG8ncFJwu3Txd9d4-X7dfyt_xoIehq6J04wLjDaNuY9gj_qVIJcGmmGaaqEiokCio6TCpyusl60zr-u1SLl8vjq-7sEAwcXB88M6xKLFKMfKyPDJRNDQ037ZE9lb2xrbXt-Y53TpAutj7BjssO4O73rw1fT49Uv2W_ba-wn9bheWN0x_gJ63x53pmPFt_xAAAAAAAA==

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires