[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

How is the build in blight? Isn't discharge to small area for easy blight clear?
Chieftain works great
For anyone playing in blight - what did you anoint on your amulet?
IGN: SacrificeToTheDesyncGod
"
StabbyStab a écrit :
For anyone playing in blight - what did you anoint on your amulet?

Extra charge. Also min frenzy charge look good.
You can check PoB editing amu with "allocates ..." and find best oil for your setup.

"
Astarotte a écrit :
How is the build in blight? Isn't discharge to small area for easy blight clear?

True. And Cyclone for discharging pretty small w\o AOE gem\nodes =(
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Dernière édition par Wasfill, le 15 oct. 2019 04:31:44
Hi everyone,

just started leveling this build in Blight SSF.

As it is in SSF, I do not have all the recommended uniques with me, so my basic question is:
Will this build work even with the missing pieces?

I got:
Mjolner (I think, that's an important one...)
Kingsguard 5L (enough fuses to 6L it eventually)
Inya's Epiphany
Devotos
Romira's
Rare Opal Ring with Cold Damage to attacks
Shaper belt with 15% CDR
lvl 4 Enlighten
Decent to good rares for the other spots
Wise Oak, Atziri's Promise, Rumi's

I'm missing:
Voll's Devotion
Repentance

Are the missing gloves and amu crucial to having fun with this build or will I be able to e.g. kill Shaper with what I got?
Will I be able to generate enough charges without Voll's Devotion?

As a bonus question:
My Kingsguard is currently 3G2B 1R. I planned to go Cyclone-CwC-BV-FA-CD, with the 6L eventually being Fortify. After reading through the last several pages of this thread, I got the impression, that Fortify has fallen out of favour for something like Infused Channeling. (Which would need 3G3B and probably cost me quite a lot of chromes or a lucky Vorici Craft in the research safehouse)
... Fortify should work fine as well, right?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par BVB_1909, le 19 oct. 2019 04:20:45
"
BVB_1909 a écrit :
Hi everyone,

just started leveling this build in Blight SSF.

As it is in SSF, I do not have all the recommended uniques with me, so my basic question is:
Will this build work even with the missing pieces?

I got:
Mjolner (I think, that's an important one...)
Kingsguard 5L (enough fuses to 6L it eventually)
Inya's Epiphany
Devotos
Romira's
Rare Opal Ring with Cold Damage to attacks
Shaper belt with 15% CDR
lvl 4 Enlighten
Decent to good rares for the other spots
Wise Oak, Atziri's Promise, Rumi's

I'm missing:
Voll's Devotion
Repentance

Are the missing gloves and amu crucial to having fun with this build or will I be able to e.g. kill Shaper with what I got?
Will I be able to generate enough charges without Voll's Devotion?

As a bonus question:
My Kingsguard is currently 3G2B 1R. I planned to go Cyclone-CwC-BV-FA-CD, with the 6L eventually being Fortify. After reading through the last several pages of this thread, I got the impression, that Fortify has fallen out of favour for something like Infused Channeling. (Which would need 3G3B and probably cost me quite a lot of chromes or a lucky Vorici Craft in the research safehouse)
... Fortify should work fine as well, right?

Thanks!

Repentance is nice to have, but not required. Voll's Devotion is a major source of endurance charges though. I've never really done SSF anything, so I don't know the best way to go about trying to get one, but your going to want to make it a priority.
I've been playing this build on and off during it's journey and coming back to it I'm becoming confused.

Is Rico's page 1 build still the way to go or do I follow Therrinian's PoB? I tried looking at Terrinian's characters and his Mjonler set-up is way different from the PoB.

Some guidance would be appreciated.
Dernière édition par Ashman23, le 24 oct. 2019 00:44:53
Ashman23, Therrinian's PoB better in charges generation. More hits befor discharge with decreased crit chance => more chance to get PC's cap.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
If someone want few more dmg from tree - use Elegant Hubris.
For example:

Spoiler

12 points = 240% damage for discharge if you take Spiritual Aid.

Important! Number (131640) = unique tree change => other numbers give you another result in same socket.
Just looking at patch notes
Thoughts on arc discharge back in the mix ?

It was so good back in the day

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires