[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Therrinian's Mino time was 9 sec IIRC.

Blade Vortex is there for charge generation, not the phys damage.
I see, so controlled destruction is just for limiting crits.
Dps in fire version is the same, so I'll stay with that for new league as gearing is easier.

But to be sure is this with vaal RF on? I didn't use that so far.
"
tharivd a écrit :
Greetings everyone, glad to see this topic still alive.

I'm currently playing fire version with wave of conviction and purifying flame on CwC. I wonder why don't you implement CwC as good source of additional damage?

I saw in PoB that there is blade vortex but its phys spell and we don't scale that well and having 2 damage dealers feels good. You could even use additional discharge for more procs as these are separate cooldowns. Maybe it would brake EE?

Anyway can you say how dps of jugg feels now? Like how much time it takes to kill white Minotaur?

My version of the build uses a wave of conviction to lower enemy res for two elements. you only need it on rares or bosses, hence its linked to cwdt. I use a single discharge with max supports, its DPS is much higher then combined active gems. The 2x123 ms is too short for wave of conviction to travel before it gets reset. The Blade Vortex, is not for damage, that's why its not scaled, its only used to double the Romira procs to generate power charges. Adding more discharge gems would discharge the same number of charges... so your damage is not actually effected.

I'd say DPS is pretty solid, Minotaur DPS kill with an endgame build is 9 sec, flasks were still up.
Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StkpfI9jFwo
Dernière édition par Therrinian, le 28 août 2019 03:45:47
"
Therrinian a écrit :

My version of the build uses a wave of conviction to lower enemy res for two elements. you only need it on rares or bosses, hence its linked to cwdt. I use a single discharge with max supports, its DPS is much higher then combined active gems. The 2x123 ms is too short for wave of conviction to travel before it gets reset. The Blade Vortex, is not for damage, that's why its not scaled, its only used to double the Romira procs to generate power charges. Adding more discharge gems would discharge the same number of charges... so your damage is not actually effected.

I'd say DPS is pretty solid, Minotaur DPS kill with an endgame build is 9 sec, flasks were still up.
Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StkpfI9jFwo

So I have question, how WoC lowers 2 reses? From description exposure lowers res which was hit with bigger damage. I suppose it does not trigger too often so it won't brake EE for relevant time.

Also as I mention second discharge would go to CwC setup so that has it's own cooldown, but that can not work well with EE. I bought 5b1g kingsguard and will test it after league ends. Maybe adding some cold damage to spell, so to blade vortex will mitigate that problem.

9 seconds on Minotaur is nice dps like 1,38 million shaper dps, so I belive it's better for mjolnir output then in the past. For fire version I added vall RF to build and squished time to 7 seconds => 1,78 shaper dps (sorry for no proof). So later test will show if adding CwC setup to Jugg will help in any way.
"
tharivd a écrit :

So I have question, how WoC lowers 2 reses? From description exposure lowers res which was hit with bigger damage. I suppose it does not trigger too often so it won't brake EE for relevant time.

Also as I mention second discharge would go to CwC setup so that has it's own cooldown, but that can not work well with EE. I bought 5b1g kingsguard and will test it after league ends. Maybe adding some cold damage to spell, so to blade vortex will mitigate that problem.

9 seconds on Minotaur is nice dps like 1,38 million shaper dps, so I belive it's better for mjolnir output then in the past. For fire version I added vall RF to build and squished time to 7 seconds => 1,78 shaper dps (sorry for no proof). So later test will show if adding CwC setup to Jugg will help in any way.

WoC does fire and lightning damage, if you make sure not one element gets more buffed than the other, they both do the exact same damage and they will both provide exposure.
Again I have to emphasize that adding more discharges does nothing for your dps. You cant generate enough charges to supply them both.
Discharge procs from Mjolner are by definition synchronized with cyclone hits so EE will always be okay as long as you add cold damage to cyclone.
Adding other sources of real damage will be impossible to sync and EE will always work against you.

wave of conviction is cancelled if you re-cast it... so if you attack sufficiently quickly with 7.5 APS (123 ms) your wave will not have traveled far enough to hit anything before it gets cancelled and re-cast.
pairing WoC with mjoler is therefor a terrible idea.

You cannot claim a 7 sec mino kill without proof. As always, pics or it didn't happen ;)
I've looked at your characters and at the level of gear I cant see how that kind of DPS is even possible to be honest. But as always I'm open to be proven wrong ;)
"
Therrinian a écrit :

WoC does fire and lightning damage, if you make sure not one element gets more buffed than the other, they both do the exact same damage and they will both provide exposure.

So aftetr wiki "Because the math of conversion is applied after base damage rolling, an unmodified Wave will deal equal amounts of Fire and Lightning damage, applying Exposure of both elements" I see how that works.

"
Therrinian a écrit :

Q Again I have to emphasize that adding more discharges does nothing for your dps. You cant generate enough charges to supply them both.

Q Adding other sources of real damage will be impossible to sync and EE will always work against you.

Yeap that can be totaly true, test later ;) with 5b1g.

"
Therrinian a écrit :

You cannot claim a 7 sec mino kill without proof. As always, pics or it didn't happen ;)

Well I can and I did so :P btw can you recommend a any recording program :) I'm not into this topic so I could record somethings this weekend.

"
Therrinian a écrit :

I've looked at your characters and at the level of gear I cant see how that kind of DPS is even possible to be

honest. But as always I'm open to be proven wrong ;)

This build is very much build on fire penetration and extra fire damage sources, so you have:

- 26 penetration from passive tree, general and chieftain
- WoC - 25 fire res
- helmet -9 fire res
- wise oak 13 pen

- helmet enchant 9 increased damge taken
- Hinekora, Death's Fury: ash cover: increasd fire damage taken 20%

- amulet: extra 20 phys as fire
- watchers eye extra 24 pys as fire
- Ngamahu, Flame's: Advance Every 10 seconds, gain 100% of Physical Damage as extra fire

Also red nightmar gives 5% fire as extra chaos and atziris promise 17% (phys) + 15%(ele) as this is double dip, so approximately extra 37% chaos.

So 73% fire pen, 44 extra phys as fire, 29 increased fire damage taken, 37% additonal chaos, and chance to to gain extra 100% phys as fire. So this build has many synergies to increase damage.
I forget about flammability so 42*0,66=27, so total 100% fire penetration.
Hey tharivd I appreciate your input. The build of yours that you posted is it still valid for 3.8? I know some things got moved around so would appreciate a 3.8 update. Cheeeers
Played the hell out of this build in 3.7 and loved every minute of it. Thank you so much! Any chance of an update for 3.8? Does it still work?
"
epartridge a écrit :
Played the hell out of this build in 3.7 and loved every minute of it. Thank you so much! Any chance of an update for 3.8? Does it still work?

I believe that jugg stills the same in new league, none of mechanics/siklss did't change much.

"
ProjectAce a écrit :
Hey tharivd I appreciate your input. The build of yours that you posted is it still valid for 3.8? I know some things got moved around so would appreciate a 3.8 update. Cheeeers

Only 3 flask points at witch area are gone, rest is fine. All mechanics are still ok, so it's valid, I'm going to play this build as later character in league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires