[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

My profile should be public now. Hope you can give me some tips, because my equipment is not quite complete yet.
"
XxWhiteAngel a écrit :
My profile should be public now. Hope you can give me some tips, because my equipment is not quite complete yet.

-Drop elemental focus, take Arc (If you have troubles with survivability, before you obtain voll's amulet, you can also put life leech instead of controlled destruction)
-Buy Voll's Devotion
-Chagle your tabula to Kingsguard after you get voll, at start even with 4-links it's enough.
-Buy Intuitive leap and take Templar's charges and Hp.
-Change your Belt
Dernière édition par Doklol34, le 9 sept. 2018 13:15:59
"
Doklol34 a écrit :
Rico, big thx for your comparission. Rly nice to see. I have many mjolner characters on standart, but comparission with pure life builds it looks much more tankable and sustainable.
Your Inquisitor version your version is easier to make, maybe better for newbies, cause here, mandatory is: Enchant\Recovery belt\Recovery jewel, some specific mana\int\regen ring. A much harder to get enough mana regen.

Think, i can do more improvements: Find corrupt romira with allres, then we can go out of purity and have free 5k+mana for better sustain, and maybe change some jewels for better with regen. Also is so hard, but maybe i can find elder's ring with Wm curse.

Here the shaper vid, i go after mino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606J-eWkEe4&feature=youtu.be

Not good idea to demonstrate. Shaper attacks not often, then we lose enchant's regen. Anymay, this indigon-mjolner buiulds seems very solid.

upd. I got it right now xD

Hello bro, can u help me, how can I make that Romira's with %all element resis?
Which is the best way to make?
"
Amonshar a écrit :

Hm, no specific ways. I bought mine on poetrade, its just as regular corruption from vaal orb, but i think, so rare. You can buy it, or buy romiras and try to corrupt.
Dernière édition par Doklol34, le 9 sept. 2018 16:31:33
"
Doklol34 a écrit :
"
Amonshar a écrit :

Hm, no specific ways. I bought mine on poetrade, its just as regular corruption from vaal orb, but i think, so rare. You can buy it, or buy romiras and try to corrupt.

Thanks! I have been looking at poe.trade for a few days and have not yet found an offer :/ Do you know an average value?
I think it's quite rare as well as the enchant haha
Dernière édition par Amonshar, le 9 sept. 2018 16:51:33
Hmm, no idea about chance to get this with vaal orbs, maybe Cris knew it xD
I Bought mine for 45c, but from the league start I've only seen 4 of these corrupts, and and bought fourth.
Dernière édition par Doklol34, le 9 sept. 2018 17:06:32
Ohh nice! is a good accessory to have on build! Can I ask you about your interest in selling? if you want and do not have a problem to sell one, I would be very grateful, it would help a lot.
I would be happy to raise money if I did not have the offer and buy it from you. xD
I've only seen 4 of these rings and bought one, I don't have them for sale.
oh ok ty
Finally pushed the hiero into 80s. The gear, jsut as the tree is going towards the right direction I would say.
Rico, thank you so much for this build! I love it. Even if it does not have the speed of my "teleport behind you"-elementalist it sure does have a supreme tankiness. As long as there are mobs on which to expire charges on a darkness level of 70 to 75 is tankable and a huge boost for delve explorations.

gear

Tree

Next steps from my point of view:
- get rid of dex nodes (must´ve forgotten them)
- get way more mana nodes and jewel slots
- change "life gain on hit" with "additional accuracy"
- get better über lab enchantment on Indigon
- get better boot enchantment
- get jewels with mana/life/dmg
- change belt with compareable stygian vise
- get a watchers eye with clarity mods

If you guys have any additional ideas on what to work on your notations are very welcome.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires