[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

"
kechari a écrit :
For the Spell Echo / Regen solution you will definitely want Vaal Clarity to solve for boss pre-stacking.

I haven't done Shaper using the CwC setup, but I've done Guardians. And let's be honest, Shaper is much easier since you don't have to contend with map mods. This is the option I'm thinking of for 2.6 CwC:

CwC 2.6

The pathing also helps address lack of BV helm enchants at league start. Energy from Within near Melding to help compensate for ES loss.

90% effect duratin seems nice. Think with new Incandascence heart damage in 5L CwC setup would be enough.
Should be plenty. Even without Controlled Destruction the poison DPS is well into the millions. CwC also enables an aura configuration that trades Clarity for Blasphemy Vulnerability.

Incandescent Heart + Coruscating is surprisingly competitive with Shavronne's Wrappings + Sin's Rebirth – assuming that Path of Building's calculations are correct.
"
kechari a écrit :
Should be plenty. Even without Controlled Destruction the poison DPS is well into the millions. CwC also enables an aura configuration that trades Clarity for Blasphemy Vulnerability.

Incandescent Heart + Coruscating is surprisingly competitive with Shavronne's Wrappings + Sin's Rebirth – assuming that Path of Building's calculations are correct.

Everyone really hyped bout Coruscating. Could be a bit expensive day one. But still its shav and worth it.
Dernière édition par AlmostZer0, le 3 mars 2017 02:41:48
Coruscating Elixir has a farmable divination card, too.
BV now confirmed to reset fully when another instance is activated. Guide has been updated to use CwC instead.

I've tested the build on standard and the damage is still top tier. Good luck everyone in the new league!
Anyone can tell us how the Cwc version is going in 2.6?
Any vids?
I'm thinking about doing this build tomorrow with my girl, and I want to have some Intel about it.
What can this build achieve with 5l heart, and no helmet enchant? Enough for shaper?
Thx!
"
aljuce a écrit :
Anyone can tell us how the Cwc version is going in 2.6?
Any vids?
I'm thinking about doing this build tomorrow with my girl, and I want to have some Intel about it.
What can this build achieve with 5l heart, and no helmet enchant? Enough for shaper?
Thx!

I think we chatted in-game, but for anyone else interested:

It's going slowly due to IRL obligations, but well! You definitely don't want to switch to CwC until the CwC gem itself is 18-20. Until then I recommend running a self-cast 5L and using Vaal Clarity for bosses. Here's my starter gear:

"

I did a Shaper run on Standard to test 2.6 damage, but neglected to enable sound for the recording. Will take another stab at it as there's been some requests. Damage isn't as high as 2.5, but it's still extremely solid. The CwC version feels much smoother to play as well, not having to juggle BVs.
Dernière édition par kechari, le 10 mars 2017 22:25:59
How's BV aoe radius changed for us in 2.6?
BV AoE did very well in 2.6. You can run conc effect full time no problem.
You think this idea can work with EK (solaris + heart) or is the lack of duration double dipping too harsh? Maybe just for clearing and not bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires