[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

Depends on what you run. If you're running a lot of interior / dark maps (e.g. uber lab), you may want to pick it up.
My character is dying easy as hell. Any idea on where i am going wrong? u can view my character
At your gear level I would recommend sticking to self-cast and running CWDT Warlord's. Consider swapping to Wither/CWC once your flasks and a 6L are in place. Stuns are likely to be an issue for you as well. Chayula or stun avoidance lab enchants should help you out substantially.
Dernière édition par kechari, le 1 mai 2017 22:30:10
Thank you for this Guide! Didn't know that these Obliteration Wands are THAT strong. The only change i will do for lategame is to switch Atziri's for an Armourflask. Physical dmg can oneshot you with about only 8,5k ES. I guess the conversion from Taste of Hate won't be enough for Bosses like Minotaur.
But still: great Build to follow until the changes for doubledip are coming online.
Glad to hear it's working out for you!

If you feel you need a larger ES pool and/or more mitigation, the best way to go about doing so (in my estimation) is to invest in a pair of well-rolled ES boots and to roll Staunching on an Experimenter's Basalt. Since Promise allows us to leech off Chaos damage, dropping it isn't a viable solution.
Im struggling t run all my auras. How can i get around this? i have charisma and level 3 empower but cant run both
Level 3 Enlighten, not Empower. Empower will increase your reservation.
I actualy meant enlighten. I have sorted now with some tweaks. WHat do you recommend to do next? and any tips for playing? i feel squishy as hell and seem to deal no dmg
If your dmg / leech feels bad, it means something isn't sorted with your gear or gems.

After taking a glance at your profile: drop inc AOE for c. destruction. Obliterations will carry your AOE by themselves. BV needs levels -- 14 is way too low for the build to feel good. Focus on getting a 6L and optimal flasks.
Dernière édition par kechari, le 2 mai 2017 18:10:43
Thank you. changed from a cyclone slayer as i love the look of vortex just trying to get the hang of it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires