[2.6 Up] Disfvaour 3xCurse 60% quality each,BleedinquakePoisonSlayer-video UberAtz/shaper/guardians

Awesome build man, i just defeeated uber izaro at my 2nd try (1st was days ago with lower stats i got os'ed 1st trial)

Now i almost have the op stuff, i have 4k hp 2 curses only and 10k armor here my stuff

almost the same jewels as yours (lower stats) and 10 points on tree missing yet)

thx for this awesome thing (bit expensive but even without perf colors its still easy to do uber lab, 1st char i pass it :D )

ill swap my boots for intel and life ones, since am res capped (but not over capped yet) and try chroma the chest (spent 4ex chroma on it already +/- 5600 chroma, pretty unlucky on both)

all izaro's fights duration were less than 30seconds (lieutenants, essences, then burn ground and bladed pillars, even killed argus tanking it )
Dernière édition par xDespo, le 31 mars 2017 16:35:18
well, looted a relic key on uber tonight, found item quantity, 17 ex on my pcket, spent 3 for chroma and i have the same colors as yours, bought enlighten 3 and am fresh now :D
"
yzyzyz a écrit :
Hi,

I need help.
Although I have the Slayer's ascendancy to reduce physical reflect, I am still getting owned by a 15% physical reflect mod.

I have 9.8k armour and 5.8k life. But the leech is too slow.
I can't target more than 2 mobs at a time.

Do you have any advice for physical reflect?

reflect mob is not a problem lol.. but u cannot do a full relfect map.

"
dmbarbour a écrit :
How does this build handle bleed/poison immune and chaos resist on guardians? I don't have a 3 curse setup yet, but it's reeeeally slow to kill them.

yes is a a bit slow kill but at least u don't die :)

"
JayJayFly a écrit :
This is Norse's Build. Give him credit at least when you copy paste the build.

Lol who is ?? it's my idea and i'm sure is better than his ;)

"
xDespo a écrit :
Awesome build man, i just defeeated uber izaro at my 2nd try (1st was days ago with lower stats i got os'ed 1st trial)

Now i almost have the op stuff, i have 4k hp 2 curses only and 10k armor here my stuff

almost the same jewels as yours (lower stats) and 10 points on tree missing yet)

thx for this awesome thing (bit expensive but even without perf colors its still easy to do uber lab, 1st char i pass it :D )

ill swap my boots for intel and life ones, since am res capped (but not over capped yet) and try chroma the chest (spent 4ex chroma on it already +/- 5600 chroma, pretty unlucky on both)

all izaro's fights duration were less than 30seconds (lieutenants, essences, then burn ground and bladed pillars, even killed argus tanking it )

u have amulet and chest so u can have 3 curse; in while u try to get color on disfvaour, drop vulnerability and use enfeeble, it give u more survaivability.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Noctsol a écrit :
I'm pretty sure this is the strongest all around 2h/life melee build I've ever seen since I started playing again.

1. Strong Damage - especially with vulnerability being enhanced
2. Good Clear
3. Good defenses and utility - 50% dmg reduction to ALL damage WITH temp chains. Watching you do trio was kinda funny. That was the easiest trio I've ever seen done on trio lawl. Your effective health in most cases is over 10k.

I also think you are the first person I've seen literally dedicate a 6l to a curse set up. This was a good idea! But also funny.

/clap

Anyways, some questions

1. Why did you not swap the color set up on your axe and chest? That would have been a hell of a lot easier then this 1k+ chromatic shit lol.
2. What would you do if you only have two 5-links and no Atziri's disfavour?
3. are those screenshots taken unbuffed? If not could you add the screenshots?

this one feels better, safer and faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heOFMrm3hsA
well nice autor of this guide didnt ask on my queastion... ty.
"
Android324 a écrit :

this one feels better, safer and faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heOFMrm3hsA

nosense to sponsor this build totem-marauder on a thread of duelist and self cast skill.
first thing is not more safe as u can see in my video i jump in every pack of mobs without problems
second: totem are for girls

"
binidinni a écrit :
well nice autor of this guide didnt ask on my queastion... ty.

dude.. u have 4.7k hp because u have low roll life on all ur items and u use devoto without life; i've an helmet with 80+
90k dps is full buffed.. and this thing was easy to undesrtand..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Do u think this build could be hc viable?

"
xDespo a écrit :

u have amulet and chest so u can have 3 curse; in while u try to get color on disfvaour, drop vulnerability and use enfeeble, it give u more survaivability.
[/quote]

yes almsot done witht he stuff now, i need some more lvl to finish the tree, and upgrade the life items cause ive only 5k atm

Man, your buying a disfavour and you cant buy yourself equipment with 80life rolls minimum?

On a side note, how would this perform in HC ?
Jeez I spent 12 ex trying to color my disfavour and still failed. I'm getting so demoralised.

Edit: 16 ex now. I think I'm just giving up on this build luck isnt on my side.
Dernière édition par Bibibabibu, le 9 avr. 2017 22:39:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires