[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I used pob build from @Kitaen but i dont think it was a good idea.

I do not have anymore leech mana, less life...

I think i did a huge mistake :D

Can someone check my char ARGZ on my profile and tell me what i should change ?

It was my bad, Kitaen was FULLL stuff and adapted his build consequently.

ELEMENTAL Overload actually, perhaps crit later if i have more money :D
"
Araagz a écrit :
I used pob build from @Kitaen but i dont think it was a good idea.

I do not have anymore leech mana, less life...

I think i did a huge mistake :D

Can someone check my char ARGZ on my profile and tell me what i should change ?

It was my bad, Kitaen was FULLL stuff and adapted his build consequently.

ELEMENTAL Overload actually, perhaps crit later if i have more money :D

Your character profile is hidden. :)
Fixed :)

Btw can you explain why gems following are :

Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7

I saw some profiles and they upgraded Cast when damage taken to 12 and immortal call to 14.

"
Araagz a écrit :
Fixed :)

Btw can you explain why gems following are :

Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7

I saw some profiles and they upgraded Cast when damage taken to 12 and immortal call to 14.

Low level of CWDT will ensure it proc frequently. Especially for Wave of Conviction since it buff your damage while in combat.

You have pretty good gears.

For upgrades, get a steel/opal warlord influenced ring with flamambility curse on hit. This will allow you to drop Impresence and go for elder/warlord influenced amulet.

For rings, you will want to craft -3 mana to channeling skills. This will allow your Cyclone to cost close to 0 mana.

Your belt need some harvest love. Remove/add life till you hit t1 life and that will be good.

Two-toned armor/evasion boots will be great. Get a pair with i86 and throw some Deafening Essence of Greed on it till you hit 35% movement speed and finish the boots with harvest crafting.

Crusader explody chest will be huge mapping upgrade for you. Bronn will however remain the best body armor for bossing.

Get your gems to 20/20 and if they have awakened variant, upgrade to that too.
Thank you Kira ! Im working to enchant my rings to reduce mana cost but i do not have the enchant :(

I will follow your advises !

Thank for your time ^^
Does this build generate endurance charges? cant seem to find that if it does.

"
kenn23 a écrit :
Does this build generate endurance charges? cant seem to find that if it does.

It does not. You have to rely on Enduring Cry, or Disciple of the Unyielding from skill tree.
Hi Kira,

thanks for the guide. It's only my 2nd league and it's fun to play and not so difficult to follow.

However, I'm a little confused about all the gem variations between the post and pob.

If you don't mind, could you have a quick look and check if I messed something up.

Cheers
Sirius
"
lordsyrius a écrit :
Hi Kira,

thanks for the guide. It's only my 2nd league and it's fun to play and not so difficult to follow.

However, I'm a little confused about all the gem variations between the post and pob.

If you don't mind, could you have a quick look and check if I messed something up.

Cheers
Sirius

Gems look okay to me except Bronn. Get Vorici to t3 in research safehouse. Pray he give you 3 white sockets on good spot so you can use the 6L gems setup listed in the guide. Rage + Berserk is really huge against boss fights.

You probably want curse on hit with flammability ring.

You are using Xoph's Blood, so you can drop Magmatic Strike as you not taking full advantage of it.

You can also replace Xoph's Blood with Elder/Warlord amulet. Check out recommended rares and gears section.

And as always, 20/20 gems. And upgrade to awakened version whenever you can and get better gears. :)
So for Bronn, the goal would be to get 4R 1B 1G socketed again?

Will look for a ring.

What would be a good replacement for Magmatic Strike?

20/20 gems are in the making :)

Thanks a lot!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires