[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

If i am planning on playing this build with consecrated path, is there any point in speccing into the large nodes such as Iron grip or point blank? there seems to be no benefit from taking these projectile nodes
"
DVHenao a écrit :
If i am planning on playing this build with consecrated path, is there any point in speccing into the large nodes such as Iron grip or point blank? there seems to be no benefit from taking these projectile nodes

Yes. You will still want to spec into them as it greatly buff the damage from Ngamahu Flame's Molten Burst.
This was my league starter but it seemed very stressful and a little messy Ill try it later down the league.
Hey! Thanks for the build. I have some questions regarding your build.

In the PoB you have diffrent gems for mapping and boss is that the gems to go for ? I can't see them in the forum guide.

at this stage where we're at 3.13, is there any updates regarding Uniques for example with changes that have come. the tree ends at 95 so i assume it's cluster jewels if we aint going for 100%crit. ?

how is the syngergi with infernal cry and berserk atm, how should we play it out? is it pop on hard packs and be on rest of the time ?

thanks again for the build, im enjoying it and will continue with it.
Dernière édition par PRYMZ, le 16 janv. 2021 23:30:54
"
PRYMZ a écrit :
Hey! Thanks for the build. I have some questions regarding your build.

In the PoB you have diffrent gems for mapping and boss is that the gems to go for ? I can't see them in the forum guide.

at this stage where we're at 3.13, is there any updates regarding Uniques for example with changes that have come. the tree ends at 95 so i assume it's cluster jewels if we aint going for 100%crit. ?

how is the syngergi with infernal cry and berserk atm, how should we play it out? is it pop on hard packs and be on rest of the time ?

thanks again for the build, im enjoying it and will continue with it.

You will follow the gems setup in the guide. I simplified the gems setup to avoid confusion and I forgot to update the POB.

The last 5 points can be invested into damage or life % nodes. It is pretty much up to you from that point on.

Normally, you do not need to use Infernal Cry and Berserk. You only pop them when fighting bosses. :)
watchers eye while affected by anger.

Do I need to run an anger gem in this build to grant me the watchers eye stat? I'm presuming yes. If this is true where do I add it to the resolute build you have listed?

thanks,

Great build by the way. Been doing variants of this for a while now. Thanks for the the great work. Keep it up.
"
302mustang a écrit :
watchers eye while affected by anger.

Do I need to run an anger gem in this build to grant me the watchers eye stat? I'm presuming yes. If this is true where do I add it to the resolute build you have listed?

thanks,

Great build by the way. Been doing variants of this for a while now. Thanks for the the great work. Keep it up.

Yes. You will need to run Anger. You just have to insert Watcher's Eye into any jewel socket in your skill tree.
where do i socket anger? Seems i don't have slot when using resolute technique.
Hi.

You had poeplanner links, cant find them anymore. Am I blind or did you remove them?

If yes, why? Can you share them please

For Builds: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/
Play my Path of Exile Quiz Game: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/quiz
would bronns lithe still be a viable choice if I was using consecrated path? or would I be better of choosing something like carcass jack/crafting my own. Your guide says that Bronns increase cycloone damage by a lot but would it do the same for consecrated path?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires