[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Can i use chieftain?
"
beledric a écrit :
Loved playing that build in harvest can't wait to smash this one or your Chieftan which is pretty similar in the next one. I am on the ropes about which one to play :)))

Chieftain now is really tanky because of 3.11 changes. So if you want a safer build, go Chieftain. :)

"
johnngo08 a écrit :
Can i use chieftain?

Short answer: Yes. :)

Guide is now updated (except POB, skill tree in there is still applicable though).
Forgive me if this has been asked. There are a ton of pages on this thread. I love the build so first off thank you for that.

Anyone can really answer but in the POB some gems don't show like they should be linked. I'm specifically looking at EO level 95. And the helmet slot has 4 gems but only see 2 that look to be linked. Is this correct?

Same thing with gloves and boots.

on the skills page for socket groups.

thank you all.
"
302mustang a écrit :
Forgive me if this has been asked. There are a ton of pages on this thread. I love the build so first off thank you for that.

Anyone can really answer but in the POB some gems don't show like they should be linked. I'm specifically looking at EO level 95. And the helmet slot has 4 gems but only see 2 that look to be linked. Is this correct?

thank you all.

If you follow the gems setup in page of of this guide, you will be fine.

Having the 4L gems linked will not have any side effects. :)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
302mustang a écrit :

thank you all.

If you follow the gems setup in page of of this guide, you will be fine.

Having the 4L gems linked will not have any side effects. :)

So for the EO build do I follow page 1 of this guide or the PoB? Because they are different. Different gems.

Thanks again.
"
302mustang a écrit :

So for the EO build do I follow page 1 of this guide or the PoB? Because they are different. Different gems.

Thanks again.

Follow the gems in the guide and not the one in POB. Guide will always be most up-to-date.
Hi there!

I know the answer is probably burried in the FAQ but I was wondering about the "Wise oak" flask. What do you recommend for your resistance matching? Match them all or is that not exactly necessary? Any help would be great, thanks!
"
Scoops__ a écrit :
Hi there!

I know the answer is probably burried in the FAQ but I was wondering about the "Wise oak" flask. What do you recommend for your resistance matching? Match them all or is that not exactly necessary? Any help would be great, thanks!

Matching all is definitely the best case scenario but personally I would just want overcap fire resist to be highest.

Note, if you do use Taste of Hate. You will want your overcap fire resist to be at least 50% higher than cold resist so that you get the buff from both flasks.
Thanks for this build, rolled the other day to have some fun and enjoying it.

One question, which I haven't been able to find the answer to - what's our best form of leech? I know we have leech from the ascendancy, but it doesn't feel particularly reliable. I was thinking the blacksmith cluster jewel for % fire damage leeched as life? Perhaps also divergent blood rage, which gives ele damage leeched as life.

Thanks!

Edit: I'm also dying to t14 map bosses with 6.5k hp and capped res, 3 end charges. Not sure why, but it feels like the rate of leech is very low. Would appreciate any advice for improving survivability.

Dernière édition par Parhelius, le 1 nov. 2020 08:05:52
Hi! Thank you for the build and the in-depth customization options! Options for thread of hope were particularly helpful, as I had the jewel, but could not find a good use for it in other build. Got a drop of Xoph's blood on SSF and found this build as the build to do in this case. I am playing slayer variant with vaal pact. Very happy with survivability, never felt as invincible before. Well, not invincible in 83 extra speed heists, but at least I can survive everything if I play it right.

"
Edit: I'm also dying to t14 map bosses with 6.5k hp and capped res, 3 end charges. Not sure why, but it feels like the rate of leech is very low. Would appreciate any advice for improving survivability.

The maps with -60% life recovery affect your leech drastically, so you need to be more careful in these. Well timed berserk is big as well.
Dernière édition par SocialFox, le 27 nov. 2020 22:44:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires