[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
CaptCutlass a écrit :
So are we still Helping Oak? I cant find clarification on a correction that was made 2 years ago. Stuck on this :)
Thank you!!

We kill all for +2 passive points. :)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
CaptCutlass a écrit :
So are we still Helping Oak? I cant find clarification on a correction that was made 2 years ago. Stuck on this :)
Thank you!!

We kill all for +2 passive points. :)

Cool. Also, back on page 520 you advised a player to "follow the skill tree" due to his concerns on his build and that he was wasting 2 pts on Point Blank. I have noticed that all of your POE Planner trees and the PoB tree still show taking Point Blank. Is there a new updated tree i've missed somewhere? I have the PoB one with all trees updated to 3.11 within and its' still there. Thanks!
"
CaptCutlass a écrit :

Cool. Also, back on page 520 you advised a player to "follow the skill tree" due to his concerns on his build and that he was wasting 2 pts on Point Blank. I have noticed that all of your POE Planner trees and the PoB tree still show taking Point Blank. Is there a new updated tree i've missed somewhere? I have the PoB one with all trees updated to 3.11 within and its' still there. Thanks!

You definitely want Point Blank cos it adds 30% more damage to the molten balls.

That player did pick up Point Blank but he took a different way that cost him 2 more skill points.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
CaptCutlass a écrit :

You definitely want Point Blank cos it adds 30% more damage to the molten balls.

That player did pick up Point Blank but he took a different way that cost him 2 more skill points.

Thanks for the clarification...didnt want to run the PoB tree 3.11 and run into any issues by my mistakes! :)
https://pastebin.com/tqLzWJPh

No idea what flasks to look for since different pages say different things and PoB doesnt match them. Also poor mana management..cant run Flammability because of that. Bronn's or better plate...like Astral?? Cant kill anything past T4 solo..cant kill T3-4 teamed up. I enjoy the build...but so mant changes with 3.11 im not sure who to follow anymore. Still enjoy it!!
"
CaptCutlass a écrit :

No idea what flasks to look for since different pages say different things and PoB doesnt match them. Also poor mana management..cant run Flammability because of that. Bronn's or better plate...like Astral?? Cant kill anything past T4 solo..cant kill T3-4 teamed up. I enjoy the build...but so mant changes with 3.11 im not sure who to follow anymore. Still enjoy it!!

You are running EO skill tree without accuracy on your gears. That is a huge damage lose. I recommend you to stick to RT skill tree for now till you get better gears.

Use these flasks:
1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

You need to replace your 2 rings, amulet, belt, boots and gloves. You want high life rolls on all of them. What you are using have almost no life rolls on them.

For chest, exploding Astral plate is overall better than Bronn because it is more balanced in terms of damage and survivability. So definitely go for that instead of Bronn.

You shouldn't run into mana issues. Use a Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire while affected by Anger" (do not get the wrong one) and run this aura: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

Btw, you don't Cyclone from 1 end of the map to another. You will run out of mana (unless you have -3 mana to channeling skill crafted on both of your rings). You only use Cyclone when you run into a pack of monsters. Otherwise you will use movement skill to navigate the map.

You can take a look at my respond to another player in the Marauder thread for preferred gears for this build here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338/page/167#p23455538
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
CaptCutlass a écrit :

You are running EO skill tree without accuracy on your gears. That is a huge damage lose. I recommend you to stick to RT skill tree for now till you get better gears.

Use these flasks:
1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

You need to replace your 2 rings, amulet, belt, boots and gloves. You want high life rolls on all of them. What you are using have almost no life rolls on them.

For chest, exploding Astral plate is overall better than Bronn because it is more balanced in terms of damage and survivability. So definitely go for that instead of Bronn.

You shouldn't run into mana issues. Use a Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire while affected by Anger" (do not get the wrong one) and run this aura: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

Btw, you don't Cyclone from 1 end of the map to another. You will run out of mana (unless you have -3 mana to channeling skill crafted on both of your rings). You only use Cyclone when you run into a pack of monsters. Otherwise you will use movement skill to navigate the map.

You can take a look at my respond to another player in the Marauder thread for preferred gears for this build here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338/page/167#p23455538

Thanks man! So glad you take the time to respond and help your followers! (Thanks to other updated contributions from other users as well)!
Please tell me you are posting an update for 3.12 :) I need your build in my life....
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
"
beledric a écrit :
Please tell me you are posting an update for 3.12 :) I need your build in my life....

Skill tree pretty much remained the same.

Guide will be updated before league start. :)
Loved playing that build in harvest can't wait to smash this one or your Chieftan which is pretty similar in the next one. I am on the ropes about which one to play :)))
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires