[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Fortify really needed for 5L carcass?
Reason why is its risky to roll 3R on a 5S/5L and might end up getting 3R2B or 3R2G.
With 2R on the equation its easier to play around with the other 3 colours.
Thanks!
Hey I wasn't able to get 3 reds on my 5l before I went broke (shit aint easy) but I have an extra green linked, what do you suggest I put there?
Can i use Astral Plate instead Jack or Jack will be better in that build?
"
mrpetrov a écrit :
Thanks to the OP for updating the gem setup.

How do you feel about using Added Fire and the 15% ignite chance from the tree versus just going Elemental Focus? Can you tell a difference on bosses? Also, can you ignite if you cant' crit?

P.

I did some tests and the result is promising. The ignite DOT triggers very often due to the high APS of cyclone. I do get the impression that it kills bosses faster. It certainly helps to clear trailing mobs faster. Even if you didn't kill them when you cyclone through, they will still die from the DOT. And yes, you can still ignite since you will have 15% chance to ignite.

"
old_nihilist a écrit :
"
kira1414 a écrit :

I am not using Belly and my guy has 6.5K life. Once you gain more levels and with near min/max gears, you should easily have 7.5K life.

may be is it just because of I took hatchet master ? It really boosts dmg, should I respec this and hit life passives ?

"
I would suggest you to get Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate + Dying Sun flasks (in displayed order) next and you should do very well in uber lab. :)

Im not aa exalt factory ))) It seems that I have to kill shaper to get dying sun, because it is incredible costly now. The same price like 6l belly. And actually I think that I gonna change belly to carcass. more damage - more fun )

I feel that you just need to work on getting more levels and you should definitely gain more life. And like every other builds, work on getting better rolls on your slots and jewels for more roar.

You will like Carcass. I have spec into the Ignite version of the tree and I am still running with 6.6K life on Carcass. :)

"
ActionFunk a écrit :
amazing build, i'm happy.
Accidentally received 4r 1g 1b in carcas jack. i use added fire, ele focus, cyclone, forty, mele phys and wed this bad setup or viable? or i need rerol colour for focus + conc/inc.area?

Grats! That is a rare roll. You can replace Elemental Focus with Added Fire. You can also use the more ignite version of the skill tree. This way both your cyclone and molten burst will be able to do ignite damage.

"
Y_A_K_U_Z_A a écrit :
Fortify really needed for 5L carcass?
Reason why is its risky to roll 3R on a 5S/5L and might end up getting 3R2B or 3R2G.
With 2R on the equation its easier to play around with the other 3 colours.
Thanks!

You can certainly try to YOLO it and drop Fortify. I did try that before and I eventually go back to Fortify. ;)

"
Throttlezz a écrit :
Hey I wasn't able to get 3 reds on my 5l before I went broke (shit aint easy) but I have an extra green linked, what do you suggest I put there?

Do you mean 2R 2G 1B? I am assuming you do not have Xoph's Blood yet. If my assumption is correct, you can go for this setup:

"
MoHcTP.MAHb9IK a écrit :
Can i use Astral Plate instead Jack or Jack will be better in that build?

You certainly can use Astral Plate but Carcass provide good damage buff to the build but if you feel you needed the toughness from Astral, why not?
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 9 mars 2017 09:20:37
So I took notice of this build later on in the Breach season, too late to really want to bother making it. I was excited when I found out that Legacy would allow me to run it this season.

I just have to say that I have had more success so far with this build in leveling than any other one that I have played. It may be that I am just better at the game than I was when I started two leagues ago, or it may just be that the build itself just doesn't have the weaknesses that I am used to. I'm level 70 and going strong already have my 5L Carcass and 6 socket Axe (got lucky and rolled 6 on it with 5 Jews) and the damage increase is just insanity. My resists are almost maxed for merciless and at this point I am just running maps when I have time to play and working on getting my levels for the added defensive nodes.

I am very pleased with the way this has turned out and am having a lot of fun with this league. Thanks!
Would it make sense to go through the far left side of templar and grab Avatar of Fire if you don't have Xoph's blood instead of Amplify/Elementalist with the recent aoe nerfs? Then spec out when you get Xophs? Thoughts?
I feel silly for asking, but wiki doesn't show what the axe drops from so its just luck or bought from someone else? If so what rolls should i keep an eye out for? And doesn't need to be 6L just 6 sockets right?
"
FallenSoul a écrit :
I feel silly for asking, but wiki doesn't show what the axe drops from so its just luck or bought from someone else? If so what rolls should i keep an eye out for? And doesn't need to be 6L just 6 sockets right?

I believe the axe is just a global drop, so save up and buy one on poe.trade they've actually been dropping in price recently. And 6S for the molten burst skill.
Primeval Force must have ?
Hey where are we getting the 15% ignite chance from? I can only see 5%
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires