[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Now you can see my character, thank you for helping me, i was so frustrated because i made this char especially for farming uber and didnt get why i take 1 shot at first stage.I got enought to make an upgrade in 5l armor, belly or carcass but i think for uber belly would be better.Idk how much of a change it will make.
"
Crysty1810 a écrit :
Now you can see my character, thank you for helping me, i was so frustrated because i made this char especially for farming uber and didnt get why i take 1 shot at first stage.I got enought to make an upgrade in 5l armor, belly or carcass but i think for uber belly would be better.Idk how much of a change it will make.

Your characters are still hidden. You can open them to public under "My Accounts -> Privacy Settings" which is located on the lower right of the page.

As mentioned, disruptors can be a pain for trying to clear uber lab for the very first time. You can certainly wait for the lab to refresh so you have an easier time. Otherwise you will need to know when to hit those disruptors to dispel the charges on Izaro.
Im sorry, now it should be fine, i know i have to get some jewls but everything is fine i think, besides the dmg which sucks right now.
What are your thoughts on Faminebind?

Projectile Damage and longer lasting flasks might be nice. But no life sucks.

Also thanks for the leveling tips. 64 now and going very strong.
"
Crysty1810 a écrit :
Im sorry, now it should be fine, i know i have to get some jewls but everything is fine i think, besides the dmg which sucks right now.

My observations:

- You are using Forbidden Taste, this flask makes you take extra damage from chaos. You should replace this with a life flask.
- Replace Writhing Jar flask with another life flask.
- You need anti freeze, you can roll that on your Quick Silver
- You are branching into Slaughter cluster on the left, instead you can take up Hatchet Master which is next to Point Blank key node.
- You can consider getting the Executioner cluster at the bottom for 20% increased damage against Izaro 3rd phase. It will help to take him out much faster.

Apart from the above, your gears and skill tree are pretty much in place and you just need to get used to fighting Izaro.

Some additional tips:

- going round in circle will usually make him misses you.
- always cast Enduring Cry and pop Granite + Basalt flasks when engaging him
- manage your flask charges

P.S. Remember to switch Increase Area gem to Concentrated before you engage Izaro.

"
cybertier a écrit :
What are your thoughts on Faminebind?

Projectile Damage and longer lasting flasks might be nice. But no life sucks.

Also thanks for the leveling tips. 64 now and going very strong.

Oh yes! Faminebind will definitely be a great belt for the build.
Thanks, I'll hold onto the belt then, and probably go with Belly as my first 5L chest. The increased flask recovery rate together with Famine should be OP.

Tried Gull as a helmet yet? Especially the speed shrine really rocks.
Dernière édition par cybertier, le 8 mars 2017 10:32:43
The last thing is 6l chest. Now it's 58k dmg. normal atziri is increadible easy! Sorry for my spam, It's just my second league, in the previous one I've been playing tri-curse witcher build and it was veeeeery slow gameplay... this one is just relief...

My gear now. around 6200 hp.

The only one question is flasks... I really don't understand how you managed to play with only one life flask... regen is rather low and I have to hit the second flask to not be killed by izaro or traps. And Izaro still can oneshot me in the 3phase.... i would say it happens 50/50.. i dont understand how... sometimes i kill him very easy, sometimes I just get oneshot kill(((
Dernière édition par old_nihilist, le 8 mars 2017 14:06:42
Kira, thanks for the great build mate; the Cyclone play style has always been a favorite of mine. I originally went EQ this season, but completely specc'd out to go with your build. Wasn't cheap, but was worth it. I felt somewhat gimped with EQ, and it wasn't satisfying to play.

Loving your build so far, but I could use your advice on where to go next. I was hoping you could check out my gear and gems and see what needs to be changed.

Just an FYI, I'm using a turquoise ammy for the int since I'm pretty damn low. Further, my gems aren't that leveled yet since I just specc'd out and bought the newer ones. I'm open to changing gems around as well. I didn't know whether I should go with a CWDT setup, use Hatred, etc..

I'm at about 17.3k (pretty low) damage in my hideout with Herald of Ash activated, along with 4.1k hp (pretty low again). Also, I have 4 skill points to utilize, but didn't know if I should go for endurance charges first, another jewel node, or some health nodes.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Dernière édition par HouseOfBalloons, le 8 mars 2017 14:34:48
"
old_nihilist a écrit :
The last thing is 6l chest. Now it's 58k dmg. normal atziri is increadible easy! Sorry for my spam, It's just my second league, in the previous one I've been playing tri-curse witcher build and it was veeeeery slow gameplay... this one is just relief...

My gear now. around 6200 hp.

The only one question is flasks... I really don't understand how you managed to play with only one life flask... regen is rather low and I have to hit the second flask to not be killed by izaro or traps. And Izaro still can oneshot me in the 3phase.... i would say it happens 50/50.. i dont understand how... sometimes i kill him very easy, sometimes I just get oneshot kill(((

How did u get to that kind of dmg, im lvl 82 and only 25k dmg on cyclone, and that is without fortify( i use added fire for more dmg), with fortify i get like 20k
Dernière édition par Crysty1810, le 8 mars 2017 14:18:25
"
Crysty1810 a écrit :

How did u get to that kind of dmg, im lvl 82 and only 25k dmg on cyclone, and that is without fortify( i use added fire for more dmg), with fortify i get like 20k
[/quote]

My skill tree is a bit different, check it out in my profile. A have an enchantment in helment +40% cyclone dmg. Boost on gloves and xoph's blood

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires