[2.5] [SC] [Guardian/Atziri Viable][Uber Izaro] Flop's Scolded Last Breath - Pathfinder Build Guide

"
mattislouie a écrit :
hey, i got the chance for discharge not to consume charges, is that just as godly as the discharge damage enchant by chance?

It sure isn't bad. That means it has potential to go off more often. But you gain the charges so fast anyway the Discharge Damage is still better I believe
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
"
Floptimus_Prime a écrit :
It sure isn't bad. That means it has potential to go off more often. But you gain the charges so fast anyway the Discharge Damage is still better I believe

ok, thanks for the info :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
How you feelin about the 2.6 AoE changes and the state of Discharge?
I believe this build has been broken.
Logged on since patch and scold's doesn't seem to proc cwdt anymore
"
doesnotcare a écrit :
I believe this build has been broken.
Logged on since patch and scold's doesn't seem to proc cwdt anymore

It is saddly true... GGG Killed Build
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
"
ProfP a écrit :
How you feelin about the 2.6 AoE changes and the state of Discharge?

Haven't got to play much during 2.6; will have to get back with you on this. The AOE seemed to help RF out a bit though

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires