[2.5] [SC] [Guardian/Atziri Viable][Uber Izaro] Flop's Scolded Last Breath - Pathfinder Build Guide

I was putting one together then I saw your guide! I like a few things you do different than what I was planning. I have a few questions before I go 2 curse/ discharge.

1) What's your life like?

2) DO you think the DPS from discharge is enough to offset the lose in life from taking Romira's and Voll's?

I'm at 78 and around 5,500 life without (probably looking to hit 6,300-6,600 around 85)

For budget version before dying sun/Volls you could run GMP on the 6link + fireball, arctic breath + ball lightning/freezing pulse. I did that and it rocked until I got dying sun.

At 89 I have 6200 life with the dual curse and discharge, its seems to be fine. Running in groups still going well and just ran a set of Abyss maps with no troubles other than 1 reflect mob. And on the DPS factor it is a significant improvement when we do single target.

99% of my death's are from me not clicking my flask. Once you get that down the build is great

Good call on the budget build stuff. I have been shuffling things around to try and get a legitimate budget/starter build together. Was proving to be tough.
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
Dernière édition par Floptimus_Prime, le 9 janv. 2017 22:52:56
"
falcogrine a écrit :
I'm thinking about trying out a physical attack version of this. For example equip a Marohi and run sunder, earthquake, etc. instead of elemental spells. Do you think this would work? And if so do you think it would be worth trying?

Will definitely look into this as well. I'll be very busy trying to look into all of the recent comments!
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime
Added leveling trees, updated all skill trees as well as some other things to the guide! Would love to hear your feedback!
Dernière édition par Floptimus_Prime, le 11 janv. 2017 13:35:33
Something I've been thinking about trying is using primordial might and putting flame golem on CWDT and dropping a spell. If it works how I think it works it would add ~40-45% damage (well worth dropping one spell).

It also means possibly dropping a last breath and picking up cast on crit on the gloves for the mana multiplier (I'm running ele weakness as a spell on CWDT).

What are your thoughts on this?

*** Also divination distillate is a handy flask for mapping since it adds +6 max res (after flask effect) to all elements + the IIR/IIQ is helpful. Just some thoughts from running the build as well.

Been loving the duel curse
Dernière édition par laxcrazy, le 12 janv. 2017 15:08:50
"
laxcrazy a écrit :
Something I've been thinking about trying is using primordial might and putting flame golem on CWDT and dropping a spell. If it works how I think it works it would add ~40-45% damage (well worth dropping one spell).

It also means possibly dropping a last breath and picking up cast on crit on the gloves for the mana multiplier (I'm running ele weakness as a spell on CWDT).

What are your thoughts on this?

*** Also divination distillate is a handy flask for mapping since it adds +6 max res (after flask effect) to all elements + the IIR/IIQ is helpful. Just some thoughts from running the build as well.

Been loving the dual curse

Glad you're enjoying it! The golem idea is pretty awesome. Would boost the damage of all your spells over just tossing in another spell gem. I like it a lot. Will get an updated Gem link section for the Golem version!

On the part about your gloves, that seems good since you have your Ele Weakness socketed.

The Divination Distillate isn't bad. I personally don't want another flask I have to maintain 100% of the time for it to be useful. Perhaps a bleed flask would be more beneficial.

I am added a Golem tree that sacks 9% life for a 7th Jewel Socket. Not ideal but I am running the ele weakness from a corruption and need to keep my mana multipliers coming from the Fevered Minds. 9% Max life is about 180 HP lose so not the end of the world here still over 6k.
Dernière édition par Floptimus_Prime, le 12 janv. 2017 15:39:56
"
falcogrine a écrit :
I'm thinking about trying out a physical attack version of this. For example equip a Marohi and run sunder, earthquake, etc. instead of elemental spells. Do you think this would work? And if so do you think it would be worth trying?

That isn't a bad idea either. The only problem is that CWDT will not trigger attacks. Has to be spells, so no EQ or sunder. You could run Physical Spells like Ethereal Knives, Bladefall, Blade Vortex and Glacial Cascade. Which may not be enough to get the DPS we are after.

You could put the other skills in if you want and then buff the crap out of them. So 6l one of them and 4l the rest. You may reconsider the Marohi for a spell damage weapon because even though they are physical spells they are still spells
Dernière édition par Floptimus_Prime, le 12 janv. 2017 15:50:30
Loving the build. Only at lvl 80 and dying more than I would like but it is fun to play. So many possibilities to tweak with. Ill keep bugging you with questions in game, just wanted to give you a bump.
"
bclone a écrit :
Loving the build. Only at lvl 80 and dying more than I would like but it is fun to play. So many possibilities to tweak with. Ill keep bugging you with questions in game, just wanted to give you a bump.

Glad you like it! Always up to help
This build has phenomenal clear speed and is mesmerizing to watch. Great build Flop!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires