[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Thanks for the explanation.

I just hate endurance charge casting. Character staying still for like half a second.

Btw, i found this discussion in reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/63p8nr/is_blood_rage_now_working_with_melee_damage_on/
Does this mean we should use melee damage on full life on our EQ links now?

Edit: Also have anyone tried going Hidden potential route? I got pretty good magic items that caps my resists and gives me huge life. Do you guys think i should try it?

Last question is, why not use witchfire brew flask and use something like arctic armour instead of vulnerability?
Dernière édition par akinunal1337, le 6 avr. 2017 08:47:39
Ran my first successful uberlab last night @ 80 and got a decent enchant. Wondering what the best helm enchant is for our build. Here's what I got:

Also wondering what the best flask setup is strictly for uberlab. I have life/lions roar/jar/ruby/sapphire

But I'm thinking that it might be better to replace ruby/sapphire with a quicksilver and a basalt. I'm not really interested in clearing anything other than lab with this build.
Was thinking of starting this build in legacy HC as my lab running build and wondering if I could use a kaoms heart instead of cospri's and a legacy void heart for poison effect as I don't really like the idea of not having life on my chest piece. Would I still be able to do most if not all the content and how much will dps Suffer?
"
akinunal1337 a écrit :
Thanks for the explanation.

I just hate endurance charge casting. Character staying still for like half a second.

Btw, i found this discussion in reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/63p8nr/is_blood_rage_now_working_with_melee_damage_on/
Does this mean we should use melee damage on full life on our EQ links now?

Edit: Also have anyone tried going Hidden potential route? I got pretty good magic items that caps my resists and gives me huge life. Do you guys think i should try it?

Last question is, why not use witchfire brew flask and use something like arctic armour instead of vulnerability?

I use endurance cry only when i start from there it mostly refile using leap slam with endurance charge on melee stun. and on no stun maps it sucks but you can reroll them

Yes Melee damage on full life works and we use it on our totem setup.
The problem to run it in EQ setup is you will get more damage from EQ and its after effect but then you need to loose 1 gem.
I wouldn't replace Fortify for its defensive properties, and I wouldn't replace Rapid Decay for the reduced skill effect properties.
I wouldn't replace melee physical damage as there is no point in it.

So i don't see what you'll switch for it. you'll gain more damage (we have plenty) but you'll loose survivability, or skill effect reduction (more damage as aftershock is 150% the initial hit) so its up to you.

Hidden Potential is a nice boost while leveling, but i dont see how will you cap all your ress with it. we use 3 uniqes in the build, it leaves us with 5 items to cap ress and life, lets say you get all T1 rolls of 1 life and 1 ress on your gear. it means you have 48 ele ress. in total you'll have 48*5= 240 ele ress.
to cap for merci you need 405 ress in total. so dont see how you manage to do it.

regarding witchfire, I'm thinking to trying it myself as i droped a perfect witchfire today so i might give it a try once i 20% it.
Dernière édition par PowerToys, le 6 avr. 2017 12:30:33
"
msupr a écrit :
Ran my first successful uberlab last night @ 80 and got a decent enchant. Wondering what the best helm enchant is for our build. Here's what I got:

Also wondering what the best flask setup is strictly for uberlab. I have life/lions roar/jar/ruby/sapphire

But I'm thinking that it might be better to replace ruby/sapphire with a quicksilver and a basalt. I'm not really interested in clearing anything other than lab with this build.

best helm enchant will always be the reduced eq duration. getting that 30% reduction really makes your eq OP.

For flask set up just re-equip sapphire and ruby flasks after you are sure you won't die to traps. Having anti curse and anti freeze will save you specially when izaro has elemental buffs. fire resist will prevent 1 shot from the goddess poops.

For harder setups like gargoyles + another izaro buff, I run basalt, ruby and sapphire.
"
PowerToys a écrit :

Hidden Potential is a nice boost while leveling, but i dont see how will you cap all your ress with it. we use 3 uniqes in the build, it leaves us with 5 items to cap ress and life, lets say you get all T1 rolls of 1 life and 1 ress on your gear. it means you have 48 ele ress. in total you'll have 48*5= 240 ele ress.
to cap for merci you need 405 ress in total. so dont see how you manage to do it.

You are forgetting base ring resists. We can get 304 resists from all blue items. We are also taking nodes like Barbarism which gives us 27 resists total. It should be easy to cap resists with 1-2 jewels with %15 all resistances. We can also get Diamond Skin if necessary.

I managed to cap my resists on my BV berserker with 5 blue items but only my boots were rare with around 70 resists at total and no jewels with resistances.

The only problem would be INT and DEX requirement. But with some tweak on tree, we can also get required stats easily.

My only question is, would it worth going for all the trouble just for %100 increased damage?
Using it in HC so far lvl 93 and really sweet.

I use blasphemy + temp chain + grace as auras
Witchfire brew for the second curse + the 100% evasion.

Under potion i have 10k armor / 11k evasion (40%) and it feels really tanky. N°1 danger is probably volatile. Also took some more life points on the tree.

EDIT : As of patch 2.6; if you outregen the degen from blood rage, Melee on full life works as support for EQ.

EDIT 2 : Carnage Heart is probably BIS once you start to aimg for double dipping.
Dernière édition par Poimu, le 7 avr. 2017 14:47:58
"
akinunal1337 a écrit :
"
PowerToys a écrit :

You are forgetting base ring resists. We can get 304 resists from all blue items. We are also taking nodes like Barbarism which gives us 27 resists total. It should be easy to cap resists with 1-2 jewels with %15 all resistances. We can also get Diamond Skin if necessary.

I managed to cap my resists on my BV berserker with 5 blue items but only my boots were rare with around 70 resists at total and no jewels with resistances.

The only problem would be INT and DEX requirement. But with some tweak on tree, we can also get required stats easily.

My only question is, would it worth going for all the trouble just for %100 increased damage?

You loose some damage from jewels (unless you get perfect jewels with all ress and dex+int on them), you loose possible flat phys on rings and ammy, you loose attack speed rolls on gloves and movement speed rolls on boots and the change to tree you'll need to secrifice some aspects of the build and all for 100% increase in damage.

your going into so much truble and spedning so much currency and i still cant understand why, this build can do all content in game without the crazy investment of finding the perfect jewels, tweeking the tree and rolling perfect T1 rolls on magic gear.

But if you think 100% increase is worth it let me know how it went down for comperison.
BTW i belive if you get jewelerie with flat phys on them it will be cheaper and will get you very close to 100% increase in damage.
The only way it would be worth it in my opinion if the buff double dip into bleed an poison as well. if it will increase our bleed and poison by 100% then it might be good investment (altho as i said before this build can carry you out into shaper)
Anybody check me out so far and give me some guidance? I am having a difficult time with changing items from the stat requirements for gems. I'd appreciate it.
I'm really enjoying this build and I was just looking for some direction on where to go next, what can I do to make the biggest improvement to this build. This is my current gear.
Spoiler

I really don't understand the relation of reduced earthquake duration and initial hit vs the aftershock.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires