[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
drtrollington a écrit :
How many chrom orbs does it usually take to get my 5L cospris to be RRRRG? I'm gonna be trying to vprici guaranteed 3R, is that the best way to try or should I just through chroms at it like a 100 at a time? I only have about 60c left after the purchase, so that's 900 orbs at 15:1c.

best trick i now is to get a 6socketed 5l cospris..

i did it 2 times with 1R, less than 150chromes expend

vorici calculator says Vorici 1R avg.cost 338 chromes
Dernière édition par Ithras, le 5 avr. 2017 01:03:09
The poe url skill tree links don't work for me either.
for coloring off-colors, i suggest using the vorici jeweler's orb method, it is way cheaper than using chromes, specially when looking for RRRRGB colors.

first craft 3 red colors on your cospri's, then if you didn't hit a 4th red socket, go and choose 3 socket option on vorici. this will make your cospri 3 socketed with their red color retained, then just choose 4 sockets, if it's not red choose the 3 socket option. until you get RRRRBG. make sure you craft blue first then green last since, 5> 6 socket option is 350 jews.

i made my cospris RRRRBG in 1200 jewelers, way cheaper than 120 chromes per try.

make sure you haven't 6l your cospri's before doing this because it will unlink the sockets.
Dernière édition par downsquelch, le 5 avr. 2017 12:06:36
HEy i cant open the skill tree anymore ? at the weekend i still could open it and now i cant anymore ?
I'm still filling out my scion wheel and am in Act 1 merciless but things like breaches kill me almost everytime.
I have almost 4k life, maxed at 2% life leech...don't know what I am messing up.

Suggestions?
"
Enrow a écrit :
HEy i cant open the skill tree anymore ? at the weekend i still could open it and now i cant anymore ?

The links go to PoEURL, which is a link shortener. It's been up and down the past few days. They're working now, so you should save where they redirect you to in case it goes down again, or check out Norse's profile.

"
SonicMan a écrit :
I'm still filling out my scion wheel and am in Act 1 merciless but things like breaches kill me almost everytime.
I have almost 4k life, maxed at 2% life leech...don't know what I am messing up.

Suggestions?

Not really surprised TBH. Some of the merc breaches are difficult, I don't think I've leveled a character this season or last that was able to consistently clear them on my own until I hit 68/70 and started to gear up. Do you have cast when damage taken setup with some sorta defense & capped resists?
Sooo someone of u guys killed guardians,shaper etc? I would like to see passive and gear
"
sakered a écrit :
I don't think somebody could of explained that better. Does the earthquake skill apply to both poison and bleed as well, due to the physical damage increase and the aftershock part of it? Much appreciated.

Aftershock defined as HIT (taken from poe wiki), therefor it apply both poison and bleed with increased damage.
I hate using endurance charge skill. Are we using blood rage with this build? I can't see it in Norse's sockets but he mentioned that his life leech is high with blood rage. If so, i will take frenzy charge from merciless bandits.
"
akinunal1337 a écrit :
I hate using endurance charge skill. Are we using blood rage with this build? I can't see it in Norse's sockets but he mentioned that his life leech is high with blood rage. If so, i will take frenzy charge from merciless bandits.

You don't see it as we don't have free sockets in our 6L or anywhere else.
You can try and run 2 unset rings if you wish.

By not using Endurance charge you loose a lot of survivability as this build have no actual way of mitigating damage (not high armor or eve) accept its leech mechanic but that mechanic suffers against hard hits.
Endurance charge provide 4% physical damage reduction per charge so with 7 charges you get 28% physical damage reduction.

I wouldn't recommend loosing "Endurance charge" at all, more to this you gain very little from higher attack speed as a lot of our damage comes from after shock, and you cant stack them so it means with high attack speed most of your attacks will be only for normal damage and with this build its not that high
Dernière édition par PowerToys, le 6 avr. 2017 05:57:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires