[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Yes I can. But first, I did my first Atziri run with this char. Went very well. 2 portal left. (Char is only lvl 75 lol)

Hardest part were the Duo, due to a lack of damage. I advice to engange Atziri with atleast 20k+ DPS, and idk how it works without poison.
edit: 20k with inc AOE. I have 20k with conc atm with 4.7k life.

Please note I'm not following LNB's Build. Mine is slightly different. :)

my gear:

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBQgFE0WCxeMGJEY2xo4GlUhYCcvKaUqEy4jNug5DjwFPfxAoEd-UEdXDVhjWOVZ81orXz9hIWVNZadl8GaeZ5to8nIPcql07XTxdU52rHrveyB7dHuzfNl99YIHhNmE74VShymHaozPkFWQbJOZl3mezZ_LogCj8qaNpzCpJ6mUrKqtja4-rlCvbLl-u568n702vqfAZsQVxPbGBMauxtjPZ89-0iHZYdrB5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kH2SPcy-JP8S_6H?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=BisonIsTheWarchief
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Dernière édition par eviL_Bison, le 8 sept. 2016 15:44:21
"
eviL_Bison a écrit :

The Culling is nice, but not really needed at all. Your totems scale relly well with further level progression.

Furthermore, if using Hezmana you can also gain back 2 skill points (Mana Flows notable and the mana just before it). Since you won't have mana issues. Also, Kaom's is rather cheap. You could have it as alternate weapon with IIR for example for bosses.

Regarding weapon switch:

If you cast a totem first and then switch weapon: Will the totem now feature the effects and stats of the switched weapon or original one? I tend to think it will be the original one until a new totem is cast.
"
phoenixone a écrit :
Not sure how this works. GMP splits existing projectiles, and blind makes them blind people. where are the projectiles coming from, the golem?

Yes, CwDT casts the golem. The golem than has GMP and Blind support. The damage output from lvl 8 (?) fire golem isn't that great. Hence I use GMP to hit multiple targets or get higher chance to hit a boss. The blind works really fine this far.

I think this is nice for survivabilty in HC.

"
Blind is a debuff that lessens the chance to hit of the affected target by 50% and lowers the light radius to the minimum value.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blind
"
hyper_ch a écrit :
"
eviL_Bison a écrit :

The Culling is nice, but not really needed at all. Your totems scale relly well with further level progression.

Furthermore, if using Hezmana you can also gain back 2 skill points (Mana Flows notable and the mana just before it). Since you won't have mana issues. Also, Kaom's is rather cheap. You could have it as alternate weapon with IIR for example for bosses.

Regarding weapon switch:

If you cast a totem first and then switch weapon: Will the totem now feature the effects and stats of the switched weapon or original one? I tend to think it will be the original one until a new totem is cast.

@Weaponswitch idk yet, this need to be tested. But my guess is, with weapon switch your Totems are destroyed. (If they are linked there)

If they are socked in the chest, they may stay, but weapon swap should also affect the dmg from the Totems, due to the fact they use your weapon. but... It needs a testing to be confirmed or not. Alternativly we can ask the devs about this. (What I will do, I know where :D)

Checkout the Mechanical Questions Thread from Mark

I'll post this question there.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Dang, you're right... at least having alternate setup with IIR makes only sense if it's in the weapon and not chest. Hence switching would destroy totem. You're right on that.

But if you don't want IIR and have totems in your chest, then it could be easily test.

1. Leave alternate weapon slot without weapon or a simple dagger
2. Cast totem
3. Switch
4. Attrack some mobs to the totem and see if they get killed
"
Proud2BeLoud a écrit :
Lifting,

Another great guide. I was thinking about playing Warchief for this league but decided on ED instead. Low and behold, by level 30 I was gifted a nearly perfectly rolled pair of facebreakers. I've been feverishly looking for a build where I can put them to use and am wondering how well they work with these totems. I know you mentioned the gloves briefly in your video but what alterations would you make if you were going to use them? Do the axes just end up being better in the long run? Thanks for your help!

After Proud2BeLoud PM'ed me about this, I want to answer his question here, to get other users also covered.

First of, Facebreaker Warchief Totems are totally viable, but they have a very different gearing and a different Skilltree.

Things about Facebreaker, those gloves work only without a Weapon equiped to the weapon slot. Using a shield is fine and highly adviced. To scale the Damage with FB you need flat physical damage, like on rings, amulet, shield, belt (Menigord's Girdle or so) and ofc the Abyssus Helmet.

The Skilltree would be something like this

There is also a Marauder Build which covers Facebreaker Warchief Totems, Check here.

With the right equipment Facebreaker and 2h Warchiefs are nearly at the same level.

I hope this answers your questions :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
hyper_ch a écrit :
Dang, you're right... at least having alternate setup with IIR makes only sense if it's in the weapon and not chest. Hence switching would destroy totem. You're right on that.

But if you don't want IIR and have totems in your chest, then it could be easily test.

1. Leave alternate weapon slot without weapon or a simple dagger
2. Cast totem
3. Switch
4. Attrack some mobs to the totem and see if they get killed

I'm at work right now, thats the reason I can't test it. :D

But, what if you link Culling Strike gem to your Frog Splash erm Leap Spam? That should work, even with ancestral bonds. And then you can cull with IIR. Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Culling + IIR should work. That might be risky in some cases, but thats not the point now :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Also at work. I think it would work with leap slam, culling, iir, attacks

I'll test weapon switch probably tonight. Got plenty of work to do today though... :(
"
eviL_Bison a écrit :
"
Proud2BeLoud a écrit :
Lifting,

Another great guide. I was thinking about playing Warchief for this league but decided on ED instead. Low and behold, by level 30 I was gifted a nearly perfectly rolled pair of facebreakers. I've been feverishly looking for a build where I can put them to use and am wondering how well they work with these totems. I know you mentioned the gloves briefly in your video but what alterations would you make if you were going to use them? Do the axes just end up being better in the long run? Thanks for your help!

After Proud2BeLoud PM'ed me about this, I want to answer his question here, to get other users also covered.

First of, Facebreaker Warchief Totems are totally viable, but they have a very different gearing and a different Skilltree.

Things about Facebreaker, those gloves work only without a Weapon equiped to the weapon slot. Using a shield is fine and highly adviced. To scale the Damage with FB you need flat physical damage, like on rings, amulet, shield, belt (Menigord's Girdle or so) and ofc the Abyssus Helmet.

The Skilltree would be something like this

There is also a Marauder Build which covers Facebreaker Warchief Totems, Check here.

With the right equipment Facebreaker and 2h Warchiefs are nearly at the same level.

I hope this answers your questions :)

i never actually thought about using FB with this, and with the new iron ring 2.0 base that dropped with the atlas it does tend to let you get higher phys dmg on your gear now which helps alot. am currently running the 2h axe version, but if i drop a nice enough set of FB in league ill definatly check out this version as well
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Yeah, FB are fine tho. I for my self prefer a weapon based type. Downside from FB is that you are forced to equip certain items to get it work properly.

Thats fine though, but I don't like it :D. The range loss is not my favour.

But FB and Weaponbased are at the same level, you can push both variants very far with the right gear.

About unarmed:

Every character's unarmed attack has a base attack speed of about 1.2 attacks per second (0.83 second attack time) and a base critical strike chance of 0%. The range of unarmed attacks is 4 units, shorter than the range of any melee weapon. The base physical damage of an unarmed attack varies by class:

Marauder 2–8
Duelist 2–6

This is from the Wiki itself.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires