[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

You may use some of the essences above. They'll make gear progression very easy. Just vendor a white item and try it.

:)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
can you run abysus without coil? or is that too rippy?
What about use devoto's devotion guys? abysus y too expensive.. and why you put abysus without crit?
"
azzzeroth a écrit :
can you run abysus without coil? or is that too rippy?

It can definitely be done. I did that for tier 15 maps with no problems :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi,
I am using almost 400dps kaoms primacy and it has culling. I think that is a nice substitue for hezmanas, isnt it? I little less pdps but culling could make bosses easier. What do you think? Since kaoms is a lot cheaper.
Hey,

i am a level 76 champion now and followed your guide so far. Just started mapping today and every elemental/Aoe completely destroys my totems. Am i missing something? I really cant explain why they are dying like instantly to some stuff.

p.s.: why do you have 2x vaal haste in your axe?
Dernière édition par Zelot1985, le 7 sept. 2016 19:33:49
In what order would I have to spend the ascendancy points? Awesome guide btw!
awesome guide man, i havent played a totem this fun ever, or played one this strong since flame totem got nerfed so its nice to see something like this come back and being as strong as it is.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Nice build, love playing HC with totems. But I have a question regarding Fortify, should I link a Fortify Support to the Warchief Totem while I don't have 4 Ascendancy points to have perma Fortify?

4-link atm: warchief, melee phys dmg, faster attacks, fortify

Does it work like that or should I do something different? Thanks.
@_RL
"
IggyR a écrit :
Hi,
I am using almost 400dps kaoms primacy and it has culling. I think that is a nice substitue for hezmanas, isnt it? I little less pdps but culling could make bosses easier. What do you think? Since kaoms is a lot cheaper.

Kaoms is fine. I personally prefere Hezmanas over Kaoms due to that Bloodmagic part. This makes life so easy at the moment.

The Culling is nice, but not really needed at all. Your totems scale relly well with further level progression.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires