[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Elua a écrit :
"
Green9090 a écrit :

This is a little off topic, but I've been thinking about trying out Chieftain since I feel like my totems are dying too fast on a lot of bosses for Berserker to actually deal more effective DPS. The one thing I don't understand is how mana sustain works on Chieftain. I rely pretty heavily on War Bringer for mana. Do you just run a mana flask, or is there some mechanic in Chieftain I'm missing?

I don't use mana flasks since 17 lvl and Alira reward quest :)
Also constant spaming this skill :

prevents any mana issues.
You can use this skill from lvl 10.
Chieftan + Alira + Rallying Cry = zero mana problems at all.
I have Tireless in passive tree only for quite easy accessible life nodes.
That reduced mana cost is not necessary at all.

Thank you for your help in this thread. I will follow your alternative of this build and already bought all items I will need (including all seven jewels). I calculated all the stats and resistance and have the stats for all gems on max level and resistance capped even without Alira. Do you think Alira is worth it then for the mana regeneration alone or is oak maybe a better idea?
I think this build is very unique-heavy and Alira 15% all res is best bandits choice.
Resistance - dmg balance is very difficult in endgame.
"
Elua a écrit :
I think this build is very unique-heavy and Alira 15% all res is best bandits choice.
Resistance - dmg balance is very difficult in endgame.

I will have my resitance capped without loosing much dmg. Thats why i am intrested in if you feel that the mana from Alira is necessary.
My non-unique equip:

Dernière édition par BombaFat, le 29 août 2017 07:19:56
Capping resistances is not that difficulty, with the implementation of jewelry slots. It's not that difficult to be honest, the 2 pts vs alira can be spent on max% nodes (IF you're geared)
How much life should I have with a crafted 6L instead of belly without min maxing to the point of extreme wealth?

My jewels only have life right now. With that said, what should my next upgrade be? I have a bit over 100c atm.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 29 août 2017 08:42:06
So how do you guys handle dex problems? The low budget tree OP posted doesnt even have enough dex to support everything he linked in there it has 119 dex where 155 are required. Int is barely manageable i find but finding all the needed dex especially during leveling when you want to replace items is hard.
Obviously im grabbing 1 big int and 1 big dex node near crimson dance since it seems to cheapest to go to.
Dernière édition par DrStaynes, le 29 août 2017 14:02:03
I think citrine or jade amulets are best way to handle dex needs. Like that ones:

Or something like this.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Amazing build. Thank you very much! My gear atm.
Dernière édition par arielitojoya, le 29 août 2017 15:10:19
"
arielitojoya a écrit :
Amazing build. Thank you very much! My gear atm.

This flask can kill you multiple times.

Zealot's Oath is a keystone passive skill that applies life regeneration to energy shield instead of life.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zealot%27s_Oath

It's extremely bad for this build and your gear used ( life based gear )
Dernière édition par Elua, le 29 août 2017 14:45:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires