[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
Is OP wearing abyssus in the Guardian videos?

im wearing abyssus in ALL videos

You think you could glance at my character, and maybe give me some suggestions?

Sometimes I feel pretty squishy, and I tried minotaur and got destroyed. (But I'm not too familiar with the fight.)
"
ryzarector a écrit :
"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
Is OP wearing abyssus in the Guardian videos?

im wearing abyssus in ALL videos

You think you could glance at my character, and maybe give me some suggestions?

Sometimes I feel pretty squishy, and I tried minotaur and got destroyed. (But I'm not too familiar with the fight.)

I can recommend watching a couple of minataur vid and attempt a couple of runs. I had a similar issue with other guardians as well, and it gets easier with practice/time.

After reviewed your character, you just missing some life in your rings/amulet/
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 28 août 2017 22:19:04
I just killed Shaper using :

and Chieftain ascendancy.

It's mostly ofc personal choice, but this build don't need Abyssus or Tukohama shield for endgame.

http://i.imgur.com/NnKgbp7.jpg

Only 1 death: during 3th phase.
"
Elua a écrit :

It's mostly ofc personal choice, but this build don't need Abyssus or Tukohama shield for endgame.

man how do you get 8k+ hp, ima check your character page
"
Elua a écrit :

Spoiler

Congrats, with your variant build..there's no need to use the stated items above.

"
ryzarector a écrit :
"
Elua a écrit :

man how do you get 8k+ hp, ima check your character page

Aint that difficult to hit 8000K life with or without belly, just have to account boots, rings, amu, jewelry slots. Example with belly

Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 28 août 2017 22:58:21
"
Elua a écrit :

This is a little off topic, but I've been thinking about trying out Chieftain since I feel like my totems are dying too fast on a lot of bosses for Berserker to actually deal more effective DPS. The one thing I don't understand is how mana sustain works on Chieftain. I rely pretty heavily on War Bringer for mana. Do you just run a mana flask, or is there some mechanic in Chieftain I'm missing?
"
Green9090 a écrit :

This is a little off topic, but I've been thinking about trying out Chieftain since I feel like my totems are dying too fast on a lot of bosses for Berserker to actually deal more effective DPS. The one thing I don't understand is how mana sustain works on Chieftain. I rely pretty heavily on War Bringer for mana. Do you just run a mana flask, or is there some mechanic in Chieftain I'm missing?

I don't use mana flasks since 17 lvl and Alira reward quest :)
Also constant spaming this skill :

prevents any mana issues.
You can use this skill from lvl 10.
Chieftan + Alira + Rallying Cry = zero mana problems at all.
I have Tireless in passive tree only for quite easy accessible life nodes.
That reduced mana cost is not necessary at all.
"
Elua a écrit :
"
Green9090 a écrit :

I don't use mana flasks since 17 lvl and Alira reward quest :)
Also constant spaming this skill :

prevents any mana issues.
You can use this skill from lvl 10.
Chieftan + Alira + Rallying Cry = zero mana problems at all.
I have Tireless in passive tree only for quite easy accessible life nodes.
That reduced mana cost is not necessary at all.

Aaah okay, rallying instead of enduring cry makes sense. Thanks!
Hey :)
I'm thinking about my character and I'm not really sure about Tukohama's shield. I got it yesterday and changed my passive tree to 'high budget' version, but I don't feel much stronger because of it. Maybe good idea would be selling shield and try to 6link belly + get 800% facebreakers or maybe facebreakers 800 + sin's rebirth? Or death's doors? :D Much ideas, but I'm not really good in this. What do you think guys? Any advices? :)

Character: Warcioru
"
Pomidoruu a écrit :
Hey :)
I'm thinking about my character and I'm not really sure about Tukohama's shield. I got it yesterday and changed my passive tree to 'high budget' version, but I don't feel much stronger because of it. Maybe good idea would be selling shield and try to 6link belly + get 800% facebreakers or maybe facebreakers 800 + sin's rebirth? Or death's doors? :D Much ideas, but I'm not really good in this. What do you think guys? Any advices? :)

Character: Warcioru

The shield gives you little enough that you should definitely have 6L, full flask setup, and good DPS jewelry before you even consider it IMO. I personally think it's worse than just using the low budget shield.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires