[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Seems good build,gonna try it some day!
What do you think about using cospri's will, and put enfeeble with riposte? I'm not really sure what's better for mitigation, LC or enfeeble, want to know your opinion.
Dernière édition par dere123, le 6 juil. 2016 06:12:52
"
dere123 a écrit :
What do you think about using cospri's will, and put enfeeble with riposte? I'm not really sure what's better for mitigation, LC or enfeeble, want to know your opinion.

I think its possible a good idea,but cospri provide no life,and also hexproof enemys gonna be dangerous.
But if you wanna put enfeeble on CWDT or on some trigger setup its ok i think.
Dernière édition par inwardheel8, le 6 juil. 2016 06:40:59
"
inwardheel8 a écrit :
"
dere123 a écrit :

I think its possible a good idea,but cospri provide no life,and also hexproof enemys gonna be dangerous.

One of cospri's effects is to be able to curse hexproof enemies. And you poison cursed enemies, so it could increase your dps a little. The only downside i see is the lack of HP.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will

And i was thinking to link it with CoH with riposte, or CWDT as you said before. I don't have too much currency to spent, so wanted to see yout opinion before investing my currency on it. And i believe it will be cheaper than a LC.
Hi, I have one little problem playing with your guide. I do have mana problem, cause cyclone is eating mana like hell. I'am using blasphemy and WM and I have 2 mana flasks but its not quite enough. Thanks for advice, and allthought great buid afterall.

Dernière édition par veginoid, le 6 juil. 2016 09:24:55
"
dere123 a écrit :
"
inwardheel8 a écrit :
"
dere123 a écrit :

One of cospri's effects is to be able to curse hexproof enemies. And you poison cursed enemies, so it could increase your dps a little. The only downside i see is the lack of HP.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will

And i was thinking to link it with CoH with riposte, or CWDT as you said before. I don't have too much currency to spent, so wanted to see yout opinion before investing my currency on it. And i believe it will be cheaper than a LC.

Yea it is a good idea,i forgot that with cospri ,your curses going through proof,it is nice to use then;
But sometimes you will need to prevent some damage initially(crits,super boss hit,etc) where LC help way more ,but for clear packs Cospri is pretty decent.
Dernière édition par inwardheel8, le 6 juil. 2016 09:39:33
"
veginoid a écrit :
Hi, I have one little problem playing with your guide. I do have mana problem, cause cyclone is eating mana like hell. I'am using blasphemy and WM and I have 2 mana flasks but its not quite enough. Thanks for advice, and allthought great buid afterall.

Elreon rings is a good option till lvl like 60-65;
also u can reserv only half mana till lvl 70(use HoA instead of Hatred)
With WM thats gonna be enough
Dernière édition par inwardheel8, le 6 juil. 2016 09:38:05
Hey, thank you for your build, i actualy try it, bought 2 chitus needle for leveling and this work for now.

"
Wardire a écrit :
Hey, thank you for your build, i actualy try it, bought 2 chitus needle for leveling and this work for now.

Rofl,thank you
Hey. Love the look of your build. I really like running uber lab but am not a eq fan...though it seems hard to beat a eq jug when it comes to running uber lab.

What makes your build so tanky vs izaro? Can you do full key runs? Killing argus and leaving mechanics in place for the 4 keys?

What benefits do you think this build has over the classic lighty 2h cyclone build?

Thanks for the build. Wish I could see more of it in action. That izaro clip is amazing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires