[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
Cormus a écrit :
You didn't answer me, any reason ?

Hi,sry missed message,You can improve your body armour for 6link belly,or 6link coil,also you can try to find better rapiers but overall your gear is very good.
Dernière édition par inwardheel8, le 28 nov. 2016 14:25:50
"
inwardheel8 a écrit :
"
Knampfclown a écrit :
You should change some of your things.
1st. Gladiator has more dmg than Champion (80% if you blocked by unique enemy recently, 8% per stack by normal enemies +75% = gg dmg)
2nd I have permanent fortify with gladiator because of movement skill)

I guess you never played hardcore,and also,you tested nothing
When 2.4 came out i wanted to see what minotaur is,since my hero already was lvl 91 on perma hc,i went and killed it in a single portal without any logout macro and stuff.You just have very small area of vision,its ok previously i was like you.
If you want i can basically explain:you going mino with your damn gladiator,with 75%BC dodjing 75 of his shit,then he digging you ,your block dont procing and you dead,champion just tank all damage,and more reliable obv.Also you required to have rumi for that(expensive item+wasted slot).
Also you can nowadays generate ANY charges with any build.So,these nodes on glad just wasted.
And you cant pick up all shit from glad from 4 labs,so you either havent upper nodes for block,or havent bleed,or havent charge generation.With champ you basicly have all nodes that you need.

You talk alot of bad stuff, basically through gems and tree gladiator has the same mitigation as champion, just with 75% extra block and spellblock, don't worry you'll get good some day too. Good job you can kill minotaur, basically any non retard can do that since you can dodge literally everything. Spellblock especially comes in handy against various maps and other bosses you can't read properly what I am saying and just spam some utter bullshit. ;-) oh and btw. 0 dmg 75% of the time is way better mitigation than 20% more mitigation all the time, do the maths yourself. You're taking like gladiators get 1shotted by minotaur if they don't block, which is in case, not true . The only real advantage picking the champion class is the 35% dmg and movement buff, nothing else, I played the champion for 85 levels and then changed to gladiator just because it clears faster, has higher dps, and higher mitigation
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Dernière édition par Knampfclown, le 29 nov. 2016 08:46:34
"
Knampfclown a écrit :
"
inwardheel8 a écrit :
"
Knampfclown a écrit :
You should change some of your things.
1st. Gladiator has more dmg than Champion (80% if you blocked by unique enemy recently, 8% per stack by normal enemies +75% = gg dmg)
2nd I have permanent fortify with gladiator because of movement skill)

I guess you never played hardcore,and also,you tested nothing
When 2.4 came out i wanted to see what minotaur is,since my hero already was lvl 91 on perma hc,i went and killed it in a single portal without any logout macro and stuff.You just have very small area of vision,its ok previously i was like you.
If you want i can basically explain:you going mino with your damn gladiator,with 75%BC dodjing 75 of his shit,then he digging you ,your block dont procing and you dead,champion just tank all damage,and more reliable obv.Also you required to have rumi for that(expensive item+wasted slot).
Also you can nowadays generate ANY charges with any build.So,these nodes on glad just wasted.
And you cant pick up all shit from glad from 4 labs,so you either havent upper nodes for block,or havent bleed,or havent charge generation.With champ you basicly have all nodes that you need.

You talk alot of bad stuff, basically through gems and tree gladiator has the same mitigation as champion, just with 75% extra block and spellblock, don't worry you'll get good some day too. Good job you can kill minotaur, basically any non retard can do that since you can dodge literally everything. Spellblock especially comes in handy against various maps and other bosses you can't read properly what I am saying and just spam some utter bullshit. ;-) oh and btw. 0 dmg 75% of the time is way better mitigation than 20% more mitigation all the time, do the maths yourself. You're taking like gladiators get 1shotted by minotaur if they don't block, which is in case, not true . The only real advantage picking the champion class is the 35% dmg and movement buff, nothing else, I played the champion for 85 levels and then changed to gladiator just because it clears faster, has higher dps, and higher mitigation

Not even going to read until you open your profile and i see atleast 1 highlevel HC char.Otherwise i am speaking with wall.
Can i do physical reflect mod with this build?
"
svardie a écrit :
Can i do physical reflect mod with this build?

I did some maps,because was greed for reroll it,went good but ned to pay attention.Overall you can but not recommended
Can you start farming uber izaro with cheap gear like eq? High pdps swords are a bit expensive to get.

Also with the buffs to raider after the patch notes, could you go that route and still be good? Also possibly throwing on a shield?
Dernière édition par tonic317, le 30 nov. 2016 16:53:07
Just wanted to say thank you for this build. Played it in standard over the last week while waiting for new league, hit a couple of walls but nothing to bad.

I took Mana Flows and Spirit Void and was still having mana issues even with WM on blasphemy, and HoA instead of hatred to give me more of a buffer. What really made the difference was upgrading my weapons. More damage = more mana leech and all was well again. Went from 51pdps to 100pdps around level 30 and it was night and day difference playing and getting through content.

With a 4 link leveling, is it better to replace added fire with fortify or just do 4R and drop faster attacks? This is of course until perm fortify.
"
tonic317 a écrit :
Can you start farming uber izaro with cheap gear like eq? High pdps swords are a bit expensive to get.

Also with the buffs to raider after the patch notes, could you go that route and still be good? Also possibly throwing on a shield?

Raider is insane now for non-Hc leagues,but without good defences you going to be squishy.Anyway it might be good
"
crazjehu a écrit :
Just wanted to say thank you for this build. Played it in standard over the last week while waiting for new league, hit a couple of walls but nothing to bad.

I took Mana Flows and Spirit Void and was still having mana issues even with WM on blasphemy, and HoA instead of hatred to give me more of a buffer. What really made the difference was upgrading my weapons. More damage = more mana leech and all was well again. Went from 51pdps to 100pdps around level 30 and it was night and day difference playing and getting through content.

With a 4 link leveling, is it better to replace added fire with fortify or just do 4R and drop faster attacks? This is of course until perm fortify.

Without perma fortify you ,ust use fortify gem for defences+benefits from Normal lab.
Ah you meant what gem to swap,i would recommend drop FA.
The build can tank attacks from the Guardians and the Shaper?? i want to try them this league...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires