[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

For moste good but
vaal temple tiar 16 stil raping
thanks hyukin
strong answer
"
kanumz a écrit :
patch 3.0 for hard boss SUNDER is good for against boss ?

unless there are any other mayor changes, i suppose the Static Strike is still boss against hard bosses ;)
I made a gladiator in the turmoil league just to try out this build and I really like it. I'm a bit confused about our gem setup for our main dps ability... are we using Sunder all the time? If so what's the ideal support gems...I've seen many different setups like Added Poison, Added Fire, Weapon elemental damage. I'm not sure what's best. Thank you
Hey dudes newb here.
I found a reliquary key earlier so thought it's about time I upgrade my gear.
I have around a 100c budget and would like to know how I'd approach spending it.
Atm I'm lost as balls when searching for mods and stats on poe.trade.
Which gear should I upgrade and which would be most cost-efficient etcetc.
Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Also I've seen some people are using the tower shield instead of lion eye's. Is this a better replacement?

Dernière édition par yoyeo, le 16 juil. 2017 15:27:37
You can buy legacy soul taker and legacy bor big boost and buy same very good stell rings
and it will be good when you swap gems to
reckoning life gain on hit curse on hit enfable it is much better then cast on damage taken on blocker
Because you have 99% of time active
you can get amulet with + 1 curse to and then make reckoning curse on hit 2 curses setup
Nad this jewel and shild are much better to

The Red Nightmare
The Surrender
Just wondering what everyone's DPS for Sunder, Cleave and Static Strike are in hideout while running the auras? Also, what's your life at? I'm trying to find the right balance between life and phys damage swapping out jewels. I'm at just over 5.5k life and 100k for Cleave at lvl 91.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 19 juil. 2017 21:39:04
With flasks buffs and totem you can get 300 dps
and there are hidden stats when you use poison
life on softcore you can have 4000 and stil play all tiars 4000 or 6000 here is no difference
is better to get more dmg jewels then life To have good profitability with life you need like 10000 k min And it's not worth it to loose big dmg for it
could anyone make an efficient varunastra crit tree for sunder? been messing with PoB but I dont like the outcome, has only 170% hp, 33%crit and only 39%block. I was trying dual wild cu steel blade (dont know the name)

Im aiming for
~%60block
175%+hp
45%+ crit
300k+ dmg no buffs

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires