[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

hi, why I cannot search any flash with removes bleeding on use mod in poe.trade?
I just did a serch with two filters: Base "Flask" and mods "Removes Bleeding on use" and works fine. Another way to do it is put the Base "Flask" filter and the complete or partial description in Name, for example just "of Staunching".
hi, why in defensive stats, your armor is 11k and phys reduction 65%, mine 11k too but just 54%
Because the screenshoot was taken with 3 Endurance Charges up, each one gives 4% Physical Damage Reduction.
Hi, in your video atziri. When you take hit from her, you just loose half or more life.

I'm 4k6 life, 800 es with 18k armour (buff), all res is max 75%. One hit from her and I die :p. The attack with aura on the ground, both red and yellow, I died.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeroonea/characters
Dernière édition par zeroonea, le 1 juin 2016 11:50:26
Atziri deals huge amount of lightning damage with storm calls and fire damage with flameblast. I usually use a Topaz flask to increase +6% max lightning resistance and a Ruby flask for +6% max fire resistance. Additionally, when entering to kill Atziri I switch shield with Rise of the Phoenix, for +8% max fire resistance.

This build has 76% Fire Resistance, plus Ruby and RotP you reach 90% Fire Resistance. In my opinion, Ruby and Rise of the Phoenix are mandatory when dealing with Atziri.

About your char:
- You need Instant Recovery Q20 life flask. You cannot recover life fast enough with the ones you got, exchange this before trying Atziri again.
- Switch Path of the Warrior for Retaliation in your passive tree, is an excellent passive to have.
- When dealing with Atziri, consider that she reflect curses, so avoid using them or use a remove curses flask.

Hope some of this may help. Regards!
"
mas_mariano a écrit :
"
ZePample a écrit :
What are you going to do when Varanustra is removed ? (Perandus Specific)

Maybe first try will be to go for Soul Taker Axe. I used it in a similar build some time ago. Look for all the specific axe nodes in passive tree and use HoA+Hatred+AA. Plus Shield Charge with Fortify.

I guess going with RT, axes is the best choice for the left side of the tree: taking Catalyse, Hatchet Master, Splitting Strikes and Strong Arm for damage. Plus Sanctuary for replacing block chance from Command of Steel. Something like this:

But I will wait until Patch Notes and final release to be sure.

Does this still look like the build you'll pursue? Do you think the dmg will be similar?
Yes, prior to Varunastra I was playing a similar build with Soul Taker. Don't remember DPS, but I remember it works pretty much the same.

At the end, this build is based on 78/78 Max Block with cheap budget, and both remains the same with 2.3.
can this build use lightning strike for clear speed? think ill try this in 2.3 thanks alot
Just consider that Lightning Strike has two different attacks: melee and projectile. Using BoR, L18 Melee Physical Damage support gem that is implicit in BoR doesn't work for the projectile part of the skill, no matter what the LS tooltip says.

Imo, you should go for Sunder/Earthquake/Cleave for improved clear speed. If using LS, then don't go for BoR because is pretty uneffective.

Hope you enjoy the build in 2.3!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires