[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
ZePample a écrit :
What are you going to do when Varanustra is removed ? (Perandus Specific)

Maybe first try will be to go for Soul Taker Axe. I used it in a similar build some time ago. Look for all the specific axe nodes in passive tree and use HoA+Hatred+AA. Plus Shield Charge with Fortify.

I guess going with RT, axes is the best choice for the left side of the tree: taking Catalyse, Hatchet Master, Splitting Strikes and Strong Arm for damage. Plus Sanctuary for replacing block chance from Command of Steel. Something like this:

But I will wait until Patch Notes and final release to be sure.
Dernière édition par mas_mariano, le 26 mai 2016 03:31:15
Can you check my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeroonea/characters?

I cannot achieve 100k dps
"
zeroonea a écrit :
Can you check my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeroonea/characters?

I cannot achieve 100k dps

Your character profile tab is private. You need to set it to public so I can check your char.

Remember that my tooltip DPS are around 76K as shown in the Screenshots section. Final DPS calculation are based on x1.6 damage after adding explosions from Static Strike.
Additionally to my previous reply concerning how DPS are calculated, I got some suggestions about your character:

- You need to improve your flasks: Seething-of Staunching and Seething-of Heat are mandatory and Atziri's Promise will improve your DPS.
- I see that you try to get ES from gear using BoR+Aegis. I prefer to go Aegis with a 6L to obtain ES from Helmet+Body Armour, but is up to you. Only consider that your Belt doesn't have Increased Physical Damage nor Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons. Using a Rustic Sash with Elemental Damage will improve your DPS.
- Try to get a better Varunastra when you got the chance, another improvement to DPS. Flat Physical and/or Elemental Damage from Rings too.
- Most important change for your tree is to take Resolute Technique immediately, you're loosing DPS with your chance to hit now.
- I suggest your remove from tree: Jewel from Duelist, point over Cloth & Chain, Path of the Warrior (and maybe Blunt Instrument). In exchange go for Cleaving as soon as you can.
- About gems, having the possibility with Varunastra, I prefer Whirling Blades over Leap Slam for mobility. And avoid using Blood Rage with Aegis because it will consume your ES. I strongly recommend that you use the counter-attack combo Reckoning+Vengeance for Curse on Hit with Enfeeble or Elemental Weakness/Conductivity as you prefer.

Well, hope this helps. Regards!
Hi, why use blood magic (life instead of mana) for whirling blade?
I was really hyped to start this build in the new league and hope it'll still perform well. One thing that bothers me is Reave for faster clearing couldn't be used with the Axe nodes you mentioned. I'm newer so I may be missing something.
Heyo, thanks a heap for the guide! Started two weeks ago and am simply loving this character. Just asking for some tips on my character - what do I need to work on?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chengus/characters

I know that my weapon roll could be higher, and that gems need to be 20%, but I have only enough gcp to level 1 of them to 20, should I wait till they hit level 20 and then do the vendor recipe or straight out gcp them? Also, still looking for that 1% block on my jewel.

Thanks again, simply loving this build. Tried atziri at around level 75 and didn't die at all in the clear - and only previous experience at atziri was a shocking attempt on my ranger that ended at the 2 vaal oversouls lol.
"
zeroonea a écrit :
Hi, why use blood magic (life instead of mana) for whirling blade?

Mobility is truly important while mapping. Blood Magic allows you to constantly use Whirling Blades for faster movement. Plus, in maps with less or no mana regeneration, avoids running out of mana while moving. Also, you forget about using Quicksilver Flask, and you can use another utility flask in exchange.
"
Merkoh a écrit :
I was really hyped to start this build in the new league and hope it'll still perform well. One thing that bothers me is Reave for faster clearing couldn't be used with the Axe nodes you mentioned. I'm newer so I may be missing something.

As you stated, Reave doesn't work with Axes. But in case you want to use a different skill than Static Strike you can use Cleave or Sunder for faster clear speed. Both are explained in that section too (I prefer Sunder).

Another option is to use Earthquake:
With BoR: Earthquake + Less Duration + Added Fire Damage + Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect (Faster Attacks only works for the initial attack of the skill).
With 6L: Earthquake + Melee Physical Damage + Less Duration + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect.

Hope you enjoy the build in the new league! I enjoyed playing all the challenges with this build in Perandus and it worked great for me.
"
Chengus a écrit :
Heyo, thanks a heap for the guide! Started two weeks ago and am simply loving this character. Just asking for some tips on my character - what do I need to work on?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chengus/characters

I know that my weapon roll could be higher, and that gems need to be 20%, but I have only enough gcp to level 1 of them to 20, should I wait till they hit level 20 and then do the vendor recipe or straight out gcp them? Also, still looking for that 1% block on my jewel.

Thanks again, simply loving this build. Tried atziri at around level 75 and didn't die at all in the clear - and only previous experience at atziri was a shocking attempt on my ranger that ended at the 2 vaal oversouls lol.

I'm really glad to read that about your Atziri run! The main reason behind posting this build was just that: with an extremely low budget, a build that can run Atziri or almost any map, up to Tier 15.

About your char:
- You already have in mind the most important: Q20 gems & better roll in Varunastra. Only consider buying some gems with quality in poe.trade, in my opinion, never go from Q1 to Q20 with GCP. Usually, Q12-Q15 levelled gems (L17-L19) are reasonable cheap and you just need to use the remaining GCP to reach Q20. If not, maybe you could reach a Q20 gem with vendor, sell it in poe.trade and then buy another like I stated before with the currency you got.
- I prefer Seething Hallowed life flasks, is up to you, but Instant Recovery seems pretty important to me.
- While going for quality in gems, don't forget about Reckoning, it improves AoE for curse on hit spread. Q20 Blood Rage is great too for inc. Attack Speed.
- About your tree, everything is OK. My only suggestion is that you remove the jewel from Marauder and one life node, and with that 3 points, take Cleaving for a 65% inc. Physical Damage. Later you put that jewel and the remaining life node.
- You can remove Empyrean Eye jewel, is pretty bad. If you stays with the jewel node, then exchange that jewel. You could easily improve it with no more than 5c.

Hope you find this useful. Regards!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires