[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

On your Uber atziri attempt 2.3 #2 video, what causes that nearby enemies explodes?
Its the Gratuitous Voilence Ascendancy Point.

Still the question if one drop voidheart for e.g.

Still feels that vs big bosses like izaro or lair boss voidheart is the better choice damage wise. Vs smallish bosses i cant feel any difference.

Im now on t14/t15, still everything is doable, but some mad map mods are really eating me - eleweakness eledmage combo for example.

Another user one side before suggested to drop added fire for life leech. If i do so, i loose 50k damage on conc... is it maybe a better choice to get the lifeleech cluster for endgame (t15/t16)?

And btw, blind isnt doing much, sicne we have no evasion (5%)?
Dernière édition par FknZipZap, le 4 oct. 2016 16:33:39
I'm trying this at the moment.
"
FknZipZap a écrit :
Its the Gratuitous Voilence Ascendancy Point.

Still the question if one drop voidheart for e.g.

Still feels that vs big bosses like izaro or lair boss voidheart is the better choice damage wise. Vs smallish bosses i cant feel any difference.

Im now on t14/t15, still everything is doable, but some mad map mods are really eating me - eleweakness eledmage combo for example.

Another user one side before suggested to drop added fire for life leech. If i do so, i loose 50k damage on conc... is it maybe a better choice to get the lifeleech cluster for endgame (t15/t16)?

And btw, blind isnt doing much, sicne we have no evasion (5%)?

good point out blind not effective.. that ring is good i would consider it. Life leech gem nerfed long ago..
my latest upgrade.
Dernière édition par socun89, le 9 oct. 2016 13:25:06
it's 75% block with legacy helmet -.-
and legacy voidheart to 100% posion on hit.
Forget about playing this build in essence league
"
Inferius90 a écrit :
it's 75% block with legacy helmet -.-
and legacy voidheart to 100% posion on hit.
Forget about playing this build in essence league

some people are just funny
"
meh no mirror axe i cant do this build.
go follow any troll build you find out there kknp
Dernière édition par socun89, le 6 oct. 2016 07:10:50
I started playing Essence league with this build about 3 weeks ago, my current gear:

Currently I'm progressing through the maps, and it's ok at 12tier. Didn't run higher ones yet.

I don't think that I'll be able to do uber Atziri or lab. I'll need to cap some more armor and life, but it seems like any upgrade from now will be super costly.

I will be grateful for any hints :)
Dernière édition par capeone, le 9 oct. 2016 14:10:14
Would it be possible to change my champion (cause its really not strong) to this? or would this build be possible with a champion?

gear:

I really like swords so I wont change that. Would be enough to run up to t12/t13, duelist is lvl 85 atm.

Is gladiator really that much stronger than champion? Witch champ I really struggle at t11+, thats with fortify, def cwdt and 5k life

btw. vor vessel of vinktar flask should I use adds xx lightning dmg to attack or gains x% lightning dmg during flask effect?

another thing: when using voidheart wouldn'T bloodlust support be better than conc effect or added fire dmg?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Dernière édition par Knampfclown, le 12 oct. 2016 05:30:06
"
socun89 a écrit :
I'm trying this at the moment.

I think this is a very good change. This gives extra dps, life and armour. Thinking of trying the same.

How much dps and hp are u getting now?
Dernière édition par FEELme2013, le 23 oct. 2016 01:09:05
"
kiernoz a écrit :
hi

nice build, i like you defence stats as i have several problems with fixing the HP and block stats.

im creating a Scion Cleave update for 2.0 so i will study your ideas.

the weapons you have are extremally expensive so can you put buffed dps with normal weapond not legacy?

as now i have 110k dps with IAOD up to fully buffed dps to 355k

the problem is hp - 4k lvl 91

what do you think its better? BoR or Carcass?

im using the carcass for long time and im happy with it but maybe its good idea to try the legacy BoR

Check my profile character name is DobriDabarDnevnoHrabar... im running same build but using Bleed Axe instead of legacy ring. Atm running 6500 hp and will end up on 7100 k on lvl 100 im lvl 92...

Grasshopper is designed for fast clears but its not that effective against shapear, guardians etc since block chance is shit with low base life and shitty hp regeneration. Im trying berserker now will see how it goes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires