Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Honestly though, if you've got some hand me downs in Hardcore Parandus, PLEASE feel free to send em my way. I'll even try to buy them off you. It's really difficult for me to get any upgrades since my attributes keep blocking my advances. :)

Okay cool! I've got about 400 unreserved at the moment and 58.2 mana regen/sec. I'm still using a shield but I really wanna switch to dual wanding.
Hello, I'm following your guide, but I have 1 question. I'm kinda new to the game and I don't understand one thing: how you are able to cast arc without any mana (ex. HERE)?
also
Any advices on my items? Should I change something? I'm currently 65lvl. (I'm currently using All ress aura, which gives me almost perfect 75% ress (75,73,75)
Spoiler

Dernière édition par piotrek360, le 8 mars 2016 02:43:00
Does it worth it to run Bitterdream, until I find something better to switch?

I believe that it's close to the theme of the build.
@piotrek360 The map he is running in that video has the Blood Magic modifier on it, essentially getting rid of your mana pool and making any mana spent turn into life spent. The way to make this sustainable is to use life leech instead of empower so that whenever you're casting arc (specifically at a target and not empty space) you're offsetting the "mana" or life cost in this case with the amount of damage leeched from hitting the enemy. With a 6 linked arc in our setup the mana cost would be 79 (I may have done my math wrong) considering the 9% reduced mana cost of skills we get from the tree. With the standard life leech gem giving us 2% of damage leeched as life we should be dealing more than enough damage to offset this cost.

As for your gear you should aim to cap your resists off without the need for Purity of Elements. The belt you're using right now doesn't really help out at all as the lightning damage added by it is only applied to attacks, not spells, so you're only getting the increased damage while shocked, increased shock duration on you, and increased movement speed while shocked. Being shocked is not a good thing because you'll be taking 50% increased damage. If you were to replace that belt with something that has resistances of greater than 25% you would be able to take off that purity of elements. From that point I'd try and get more life on your gear, starting with your helmet. Once you have that achieved you should invest in new weapons, preferably ones that have critical strike chance for spells and increased spell damage. If you can also get cast speed that would be a huge increase to your dps as well. You should aim for around 80% spell crit, 40% increased spell damage, and at least 15% cast speed if you're working with a small budget.

I notice that you have reduced mana linked to clarity and purity of elements. This support gem does nothing for them as the gem only applies to the mana cost of skill gems. Also, having added lightning damage linked to discipline and arctic armour increase their mana reservation by 30%.
About the belt I'm using this

to kinda nulify the effect, but i know I have to change it. Now I'm using it to grind some lvls before going into act IV (1-shoting some 64-67 mobs)
Dernière édition par piotrek360, le 8 mars 2016 05:41:05
So I'm on the fence about using orb of storms... I feel like the way I play (making sure I keep my distance), orb of storms really doesn't do much for me. It's probably due to the fact that I feel so squishy because we don't stack any other defenses other than life and orb of storms requires you to be close enough for it to be effective. How do other people feel about this? Talking about hardcore of course.
I chose to do this build as the Scion/Ascendant. I am level 62 now and having problems with mana sustain. How do you solve this without Warlords Mark?
Orb of storm+FC+PCoC+CP OPness confirm!!!

Im reaching 70% crit on my arc with increase critical strike and full power charge (7)!

PC are generating must more faster with orb of storm to!
"
kyuuza a écrit :
So I'm on the fence about using orb of storms... I feel like the way I play (making sure I keep my distance), orb of storms really doesn't do much for me. It's probably due to the fact that I feel so squishy because we don't stack any other defenses other than life and orb of storms requires you to be close enough for it to be effective. How do other people feel about this? Talking about hardcore of course.
I've been using it as he has it for Occultist gem setup, and I see what you're saying. However, I feel whenever I drop it and spam arc through it, the chains make it so much more worth. It's an extra conduit which basically gives you a free chain off of it. So worth later on imo. After you get the two CWDT setups and get into MoM / Vaal Pact, things get much smoother. :) I'm not even playing with that great of gear either.

"
coolspot a écrit :
Orb of storm+FC+PCoC+CP OPness confirm!!!

Im reaching 70% crit on my arc with increase critical strike and full power charge (7)!

PC are generating must more faster with orb of storm to!

I feel that power charges aren't much of a problem for me later on though... even before mapping level.
I haven't had any problems getting charges with the normal OoS setup. :o
Dernière édition par Ishabooo, le 8 mars 2016 13:29:24
Hi guys.

I'm a bit new so...

I'm at lvl 23 and I'm using spark+Added lighting dmg+faster casting on my weapon.

When should I change spark to Arc?

My game is:
-Cast flame totem
-Cast spark to clean
-Dance

Should I do something else or that's all by now?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires