Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I really do not want to install third party programs to this computer, however, I would really like to try this build out. Is there anyone that could give me the first 20 skills for the Assassin Shadow build? I would appreciate it; thank you.
@stankfinger Enki91 fixed that issue, just open links from his first post. They work now.
"
SRGDRACUENOV a écrit :
@stankfinger Enki91 fixed that issue, just open links from his first post. They work now.

yes, I noticed a few minutes after I posted. I was on late yesterday, and he must have updated the skill trees, literally, moments after I shutdown. when I logged in today, I didn't even check the skill trees, I just thought it was the same as last night. So, DOH! LOL

Thanks, Enki, for updating your skill trees, and keeping your thread up to date as possible. It's greatly appreciated.
Why empower ?
Pls explain me in a simple statement that I can understand :)

I want to try as shadow, if it's important for you
Dernière édition par most1010, le 6 mars 2016 21:59:11
"
most1010 a écrit :
Why empower ?
Pls explain me in a simple statement that I can understand :)

I want to try as shadow, if it's important for you
Empower is the runaway highest DPS support gem at levels 3 and 4 (after the core supports), assuming you already have tons of spell damage and/or crit. Level 2 Empower is a bit iffy and depends on your gear, really.
hi,new comer here.Thanks for your guide.It really helps

I've played arc witch build a long time ago. Really love the arc spell.

But really dont know the reason you link cold penetration and Arc here.

I've checked some of replies.If you have call of brothers, which will convert 50% lighting damage to cold damage ,then cold penetration should work.I assume that's the logic behind this.

So,Q1,for just leveling,when I have only arc,herald of ice,is that necessary for using cold penetration?
(I just wanna use arc to level),cuz herald of ice does only little cold damage.
you mentioned using spark as the main skill, but when leveling i found the dps is a little bit lower ,just dont know why.

Q2,what do u think about lighting warp-cwDT,it sounds good, I've used it a really long time before,so I dont know if there's any changes here.

Thanks for your time,this guide really helps~
Really nice build!! thanks.

Wanted to ask if there is any good way of keeping daggers on witch?

ohh and another question. Who is stronges in late game from these 4? i mean shadow, templar, witch or scion?
Dernière édition par Hextall, le 7 mars 2016 11:49:21
"
DesTinyBreaker a écrit :
hi,new comer here.Thanks for your guide.It really helps

I've played arc witch build a long time ago. Really love the arc spell.

But really dont know the reason you link cold penetration and Arc here.

I've checked some of replies.If you have call of brothers, which will convert 50% lighting damage to cold damage ,then cold penetration should work.I assume that's the logic behind this.

So,Q1,for just leveling,when I have only arc,herald of ice,is that necessary for using cold penetration?
(I just wanna use arc to level),cuz herald of ice does only little cold damage.
you mentioned using spark as the main skill, but when leveling i found the dps is a little bit lower ,just dont know why.

Q2,what do u think about lighting warp-cwDT,it sounds good, I've used it a really long time before,so I dont know if there's any changes here.

Thanks for your time,this guide really helps~

Q1 Before CotB use lightning pen and herald of thunder.

02 I think lightning warp on CwdT is a bad idea. Random movement and maybe moving into an even worse position could easily get you killed.
What is the arc gem setup for 4 link and then 5 link? I am running this in perandus and love it!
Why VP? Isn't instant leech during Vinktar uptime enough?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires