3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
Rabbitx0 a écrit :
How come when I click the armour in your forum post it shows Trinity Support but on the POB it shows Elemental Pen?

is Elemental Pen more late game? (Im new to this game)

Also what do I do for mana management? Where do we get the mana regen to attack that fast and not run out?

Use Ele Pen support.

For Mana management you need one Gemini claw.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
DeerFart a écrit :
All done.

"

What is missing is corrupted amulet for extra curse so start currency sink with double corrupting xD
Int is fixable if you recraft Helmet for Int instead of Suppression.
https://pobb.in/Sdi5A1KCk2P6

Work smarter not harder.

Ended up picking up efficiency on body armor which allowed me to annoint Whispers of Doom. Problem solved.

ETA: Current pob. https://pobb.in/ORCkxKWIeMGo

Cool but you're uncapped on all 3 elements.

Not showing that on the PoB? I see 70/70/70/70

Edit: I was missing 9% for cold and just gained it on implicit. All is well.
Dernière édition par DeerFart, le 21 janv. 2024 05:57:26
"
DeerFart a écrit :

because elemental flasks are checked
"
"
DeerFart a écrit :

because elemental flasks are checked

Oh yeah, I count that. Flasks always up so I say good to go.

Edit again: I am testing dropping endurance charges (which is why i was short 9% cold) because i got a VERY tasty TWWT. The net damage increase I feel is worth the endurance charge loss.

https://pobb.in/iLvbcKbz-kMU

After doing quite a few extremely juicy maps and a few pinnacles, the absence of the endurace charges is not noticable at all.

** Putting this here to remind myself to add elemental ailment avoidance implicit to boots **
Dernière édition par DeerFart, le 22 janv. 2024 01:50:11
I hit level 92 and I think I have all the core pieces in place

* Ailment immunity (with out the need for Revenge of the Hunted)
* 100% Spell Suppression (with out the need for Revenge of the Hunted)
* 70%+ all resists (with out the need of flasks or Endurance Charges)
* Charms for crit and stun immunity
* 100% Hit and Crit chance

Overall the build feels great. I just completed simulacrum deathless.

My POB damage is significantly lower than the min max version and that is to be expected.

I have around 350 div to invest in case some one sees an easy upgrade I can get with out messing up the entire build. I would also appreciate any comments or corrections you might have.

https://pobb.in/bHC3vrIT0uXr
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 23 janv. 2024 05:15:58
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :

My POB damage is significantly lower than the min max version and that is to be expected.

I have around 350 div to invest in case some one sees an easy upgrade I can get with out messing up the entire build. I would also appreciate any comments or corrections you might have.

You just didn't configure your pob correctly. You inserted 19x multiplier for melee portion of Molten Strike.
Other than that you just need levels and passives and you will be ~160mil at lvl 99.
- mana cost on ring is not necessary, you can craft there added ele damage or inc ele damage.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 23 janv. 2024 06:11:12
"
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :

You just didn't configure your pob correctly. You inserted 19x multiplier for melee portion of Molten Strike.
Other than that you just need levels and passives and you will be ~160mil at lvl 99.
- mana cost on ring is not necessary, you can craft there added ele damage or inc ele damage.

Thank you for the info! I will fix the ring immediately.

Can this build delve/heist or is there any specific mechanic that this build excels at more than other mechanics? I'm fairly new to the game and I just want to spec my atlas tree for the content I should be focusing on

Thanks for the guide and build; its very fun!
"I care naught for riches, little for friendship. The duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but I will carve a road back to Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished me to Wraeclast, but I will live to hear them scream my name in the great arenas again"
"
Rabbitx0 a écrit :
Can this build delve/heist or is there any specific mechanic that this build excels at more than other mechanics? I'm fairly new to the game and I just want to spec my atlas tree for the content I should be focusing on

Build excels at juiced mapping (Delirium + everything you can throw in) and Simulacrum. The more the marrier. It's great boss killer too. You can pretty much do anything with it.
Delve i have no idea how deep can it go. I'm at 370 atm, it doesn't feel it. I'll push it by the end of the league to see how far it can go, but it's just slow process.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 24 janv. 2024 03:45:45
"
"
Rabbitx0 a écrit :

Build excels at juiced mapping (Delirium + everything you can throw in) and Simulacrum. The more the marrier. It's great boss killer too. You can pretty much do anything with it.
Delve i have no idea how deep can it go. I'm at 370 atm, it doesn't feel it. I'll push it by the end of the league to see how far it can go, but it's just slow process.

Gotcha. I dont think I’ve made it far enough in maps to fight in Simulacrum mechanic yet. Just trying anything I can to grind currency and so far Delve and Heist are the best Ive found so far, but maybe Im just too new.
Thanks again
"I care naught for riches, little for friendship. The duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but I will carve a road back to Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished me to Wraeclast, but I will live to hear them scream my name in the great arenas again"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires