3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
DeerFart a écrit :

Lol mama issues - Lawd I was half asleep.

Noted on all, will try the exarch implicit because even with the -7 it feels a bit clunky.

Edit to add: WIth the Searing Implicit, we can get the mana cost removed and just cost life via the Mastery.

MUCH much better. Feels like butter.

Edit to add 2: with the mana cost removed, I realize inspiration loses some of its efficacy, but overall still needed for damage on charges and for the base %reduced I think. I’m able use use the ele damage w/ attacks ring again with the exarch implicit, which is nice but still testing both rings

Good to hear!

Wdym Inspiration losses some efficiency?

Also, I like your Adorned setup, it's super strong!

Seems like my late night brain got me again and I was misinterpreting inspiration interaction with mana cost.

Currently I am brainstorming how to work in a 1 passive voices to really abuse the adorned. They’re insanely expensive right now so quite a bit of farming to do..

I will need to do some PoBing to determine if the cost is well spent and what 4 passive skills I could drop to pick up the nodes on the mentioned voices. The 3 jewels slots could really net some insane benefits via the adorned.

EDIT: I cant seem to figure out the best way to do this. I give up for now.
Dernière édition par DeerFart, le 15 janv. 2024 05:34:46
I've made it to 100 and it was an absolute breeze with this build.

Could never find anyone selling the belt with the crit multi implicit so bought a dozen belts to vaal orb myself.

I think my last upgrades is trying to craft the better claws. I would try for an onslaught ring, but that's too many pieces of gear I'd have to replace depending on what I crafted with

Profile:
https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/eyeyue/Eye_Have_Anger_Issues
TY so much for the detailed guide. I have read it through once and look forward to taking a deeper dive.

I know the prices have been out of control this league and was wondering if someone could estimate the current cost for very good to near GG version of this wonderful looking build?

Once I sell off my current character, I estimate I would have over 900 divines to invest. I also have a level 5 Awakened Multistrike and a Level 4 Enlighten already.

Would that be enough or have some items spiked so hard this budget will only get me a decent version of the build?
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 18 janv. 2024 22:44:50
I have a question about the gloves implicits.

In the min max POB, the implicit is "Non Vaal Strike Skills target 1 additional enemy", in place of the "Gain 1 Rage on Attacks.." in the baseline POB.

I know it can be a bit of an RNG fest, but would it be worth it to try for the elevated "Non Vaal Strike Skills target 2 additional enemies" for the min maxed version of the build?
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
TY so much for the detailed guide. I have read it through once and look forward to taking a deeper dive.

I know the prices have been out of control this league and was wondering if someone could estimate the current cost for very good to near GG version of this wonderful looking build?

Once I sell off my current character, I estimate I would have over 900 divines to invest. I also have a level 5 Awakened Multistrike and a Level 4 Enlighten already.

Would that be enough or have some items spiked so hard this budget will only get me a decent version of the build?

I would go for the Squire setup. It will eat all 900 of your divs but worth.

Also, elevated implicit for 2 is a must imo.
"
DeerFart a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :

I would go for the Squire setup. It will eat all 900 of your divs but worth.

Also, elevated implicit for 2 is a must imo.

Thank you.

Do you have a POB link for the Squire setup? I did not see that version in the original post.

It is odd about the +2 Non Vaal Strikes for the glove implicits. I have been reading through the thread and I have not seen one POB posted yet with the +2 and some of the builds look extremely complete and min maxed. Why is no one using the +2 if it is considered a must?
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 19 janv. 2024 11:06:46
"
eyeyue a écrit :

Could never find anyone selling the belt with the crit multi implicit so bought a dozen belts to vaal orb myself.

Thank you for the suggestion. I too could not find any online so I bought a bunch of uncorrupted belts and finally hit this

What purpose does the projectile mastery "15% less projectile speed" serve?

Thanks.
"
Macca84 a écrit :
What purpose does the projectile mastery "15% less projectile speed" serve?

Thanks.

From the Molten Strike wiki

Projectile Speed: Reducing projectile speed (such as with Slower Projectiles Support (or 15% less projectile speed Mastery)) will reduce the distance projectiles travel without reducing their AoE, making them more likely to hit the initial melee target.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 19 janv. 2024 21:13:31
In terms of Leech, why do we not use "10% of leech is instant per equipped claw"? Is our leech already so fast we do not need any portion of the leech to be instant?
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 19 janv. 2024 21:36:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires