[3.23] General's Cry Earthquake of Amplification and Cyclone of Tumult/Shockwave Slayer.

Hello.
I too have enjoyed seeing this build and actually using it.

The attack speed reduction on the two handed weapon mastery.
Shouldn't I get it after all?

If so, I would like to see the latest PoB.
The ASR two hand mastery is only worth if you get the two hand attack speed nodes with it. It takes a little balancing to get your attackspeed to feel good, You can run it without the nodes but you have to be right on top of enemies to ensure you get full aftershock procs and since the build is a little squishy this can be dangerous. I am currently lvl 95 on the build and my last 5 points will be those nodes. The more attackspeed you have the longer range your mirages can run to acquire targets while still getting off all aftershocks which can really be useful for increasing the range you can kite from at full dps.

How is it when it comes to defenses?
And what map mods do you avoid, if any?
What happen if i dont have Forbidden jew sir?
"
How is it when it comes to defenses?

It isn't top tier in terms of direct defense by any stretch but between the long Marui stuns, chill, freeze, fortify, end charges, fungal ground damage reduction from the chest and the range of cyclone of tumult/shockwave and using the fact that frostblink with hextouch/bonechill applies at the start and end of the blink so you can blink away from threats while still applying your curses, fungal ground and chill to damage effect I rarely get hit by anything I can't survive. The life recovery from the warcry node + petrified blood gives decently high EHP regen as well. The main benefit is that the frostblink CD is so low thanks to the stampede boots so between that and cyclone I am so mobile that I can avoid pretty much anything. Being able to constantly move and dodge while still dealing full uninterrupted dps is an underrated defensive layer.

"
And what map mods do you avoid, if any?

Ele reflect, player cannot regenerate, and reduced player cooldown are the main ones I avoid.

Cannot be stunned, chance to avoid ailments, and cannot be slowed below base speed are risky but doable if you don't care about losing a portal here and there.

everything else is fine.

"

What happen if i dont have Forbidden jew sir?

It makes physical damage a little scarier and reduces your top end dps a little. Even with the adrenaline buff you wont be tanking things like shaper slam but it will let you tank most mapping phys hits and give you a little more time to react to corrupted blood since I use a corrupted blood cleansing life flask.

The cheaper and more impactful piece of PDR comes from the endurance charge on stun and life/mana steal if killed recently charm. I am also currently running a regen 20% life every 4 seconds + increased life recovery charm. Those + the atlas node that increases monster life and reduces monster damage give me more than enough survivability to clear medium juiced t16 without too much issue.

Also note you can deathless clear uber atziri with this build no problem. Just spawn your desecrate corpses between her mirror phases and dodge her abilities without using cyclone and watch your generals cry mirages clap her cheeks. The mirages and earthquakes dont deal reflect damage to you.

Dernière édition par fouquet, le 11 janv. 2024 03:04:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires