3.23 black zenith flamewood totem, 15m dps less than 5-8d

"
Riki_J a écrit :
"
kikeuy a écrit :
Probably Im missing something so let´s ask. You only get the benefit of Eternal Youth + Blightwell after a delay without being damaged?

yes that is true, sometime petrified blood damage overtime will kill us if we dont have faster regen, and we dont have leech pool like slayer, we need to medicate that amount of damage right?

Thanks for answer. I should had said this first , Im playing this and I was really REALLY surprised about how good the build does with such a low investement.
I thought that given that the core of the build are healing totems and also you run Vitality on a natural high life regen class plus the recoup , maybe Arakaali pantheon after we stop taking the dot from Petrified Blood was enough.
You said you tried without Eternal Youth + Blightwell and didnt feel good so I trust you. It just that the way it phrased on your 1st message (to me) kinda reads like you can just tank a lot of damage WHILE the Eternal Youth + Blightwell combo heals you.
Again , really good build and thanks for the guide!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
I´ve tried with self casting Forbidden Rite on my hideout and I just cant see the Eternal Youth + Blightwell being good , the recharge just take too much time to kick in. No regen maps would be harder but I rather unspec Eternal Youth and shield recharge related passives on the tree and take the full life regen.
I modified the tree a little + equipped Troll Timber and now Im using Righteous Fire , it feels clearly better at rituals and also does a little more damage.
For the amulet I´m using Aul´s free Purity of fire , and so I could cram Skitterbots for more damage + Banner of Defiance for a little more tankiness. Could swap both for Zealotry for more dmg or swap them for Determination or Grace for more tankiness.
Aul´s free Purity of elements would be better , you could reserve some extra life on something else , but its also more expensive.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires