3.23 black zenith flamewood totem, 15m dps less than 5-8d

Hey Man, thank you for the build. I've been playing this build this league and it almost feels like illegal using it... It's very easy to scale defense and it has such good damage output. I do think this will be nerfed by the end of the league, but hey, gotta enjoy it lol.

I am about 35 divs in and this is what I have:

- All elemental resist at 90%
- Chaos resist at 75%
- EHP of 68k (as per POB)
- DPS of 18M (as per POB under grand pinnacle boss)
- 75% of Phys dmg taken as some type of elemental dmg
- 40% + character damage taken recouped as life
- Totem damage received recouped as life!!! (new crimson jewel POG)
- Endurance charges (via new crimson jewel)
- Several defensive triggers: immortal call, molten shell, and withering step

Crazy sustain with crazy damage at low investment. I remembered having invested 300+ div on an RF build last league to get the same tankiness and dmg...

Here's my POB: https://pobb.in/v9zl55qro0M8

I'm gonna work on upgrading the wand and the rare ring, just try and get all t1 options just for further min maxing...
enemies just naturally attack the totem or we need to do something ?
Chieftain's ascendancy. Totems taunt enemies when summoned :)
Dernière édition par SaintIthuriel, le 19 déc. 2023 10:57:18
"
SaintIthuriel a écrit :

and that is always enough ?

i play RF chief now,i want to add this to my build for bosses as RF is weak for bosses.
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
enemies just naturally attack the totem or we need to do something ?

enemies attack we dont need to do anything, enemies ddont attack, we curse them to summon phantasms to attack
"
SaintIthuriel a écrit :

not enough, sometime enemies dont attack or use spells wont trigger flamewood
Probably Im missing something so let´s ask. You only get the benefit of Eternal Youth + Blightwell after a delay without being damaged?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
I don’t understand why you use “eternal youth”. When receiving damage, this passive skill goes on cooldown and does nothing. Can you explain?
"
ToroDanToro a écrit :
I don’t understand why you use “eternal youth”. When receiving damage, this passive skill goes on cooldown and does nothing. Can you explain?

eternal youth is worthy with blightwell.
since we have PB, we are weak to damage over time, normal damage can't kill us, we need fast regen after combat, I tried this build without eternal youth and blightwell, I will die with the damage over time cause by petrified blood
"
kikeuy a écrit :
Probably Im missing something so let´s ask. You only get the benefit of Eternal Youth + Blightwell after a delay without being damaged?

yes that is true, sometime petrified blood damage overtime will kill us if we dont have faster regen, and we dont have leech pool like slayer, we need to medicate that amount of damage right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires