[3.23] Nimis + The Adorned Frost Blades All Content

"
Is the increased endurance charge on the ring super important?

you can get it from the passive tree, it's not really important, but better have
"
dan5245 a écrit :
"
Is the increased endurance charge on the ring super important?

you can get it from the passive tree, it's not really important, but better have

Ahhhh gotcha! I finally got to work on mine - got to 262m Shaper DPS but my life leech is at 2,300 with 4.1k HP
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
dan5245 a écrit :
hi, Frost Blades is my favorite skill in POE, It has a nice mapping speed,
I don't know why everyone played with Tricker, for me, Slayer is the best choice, so I decided to promo the Slayer Frost Blades I played many leagues.

You can check the POB and video first, My English is pretty basic, i will try to introduce this build.

POB: https://pobb.in/W8l7aWpz0GgU
Melee Hit 162m + return projectile 108m

Showcase:
https://youtu.be/xg6ns3jaxMo
ALL Uber + Feared

https://youtu.be/nk-J3yM7H2w
100% Delirium

https://youtu.be/-0HPfQYqnTQ
Simulacrum Wave 29-30

total cost of around 150div.... a little bit expensive....

for the return proj, you need at least 140% proj speed to make it hit the enemy, it needs The Ashes and Anomalous Blood and Sand,

proj speed with Ashes of the Stars
47% from frost blades
47% from Anomalous Blood and Sand
32% from the tattoo
15% more from the proj mastery
(100+47+47+32)*1.15=259.9 => 160% proj speed

for my testing, i feel 160% is more stable the return proj hit

Gear
Spoiler

Weapon: Rakiata's Dance
Spoiler
It's a nice weapon and very cheap, You can buy a lot and Vaal it to get Fortify support, it gives you 100 pen resistances and Fority support.

Amulet: Ashes Of The Stars
Spoiler
It gives give you a lot of proj speed and the other bonus like endruance cry duration, cold duration and a lot damage.....

Ring: Nimis
Spoiler
reutrn proj

Ring2:
you need increased Endurance Charge Duration here or endurance charges will have 0.5s missed

Glove: Kaom's Spirit
Spoiler
It works with Recovery Mastery:
Life Recovery from Regeneration is not applied
Every 4 seconds, Recover 1 Life for every 0.1 Life Recovery per second from Regeneration

Jewel:
Life, Critical Multiplier, and all attributes are the best choice,
attributes you can consider it as 4% life

Defense:
high hp with 5500hp, 9 endurance charges, permanent endurance cry,
91% spell suppress, 3000 leeches per second, Berserk, and Fortify

hope you like this build, thx.

Hey bud, I'm kinda new here (played only 600 hours like 5 years ago, I don't even remember the first league).

Could you please advise some help with leveling choices? Which bandit should I help or should I kill everyone in the Act 2 to get an extra passive point? I just started, so any guidance will be extremely useful for me and MUCH apprecitaed.

Thanks!
Hi

I'm new to PoE and don't know what builds are good.

I have 500 divine orbs.

Is that enough for this build?

^^
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Dernière édition par hmcg020, le 2 nov. 2023 16:35:56
So,

I tried this build. I will be honest, the videos where the author clears 100% of end game content really bought me brains and soul. I thought I could save some divines clearing t14-16 maps to slowely buy gear and progress through the content. I WAS REALLY SUPRISED WHEN I REACHED ATLAS

Right now I'm level 87 and even DOGS one shot me!!! I CAN'T DO SHIT. The only way to play is to carefully dodge attacks and slowely proceed the map.

I simply can't farm any content to earn currency. I got like cause of 1 divine drop and I managed to buy one more using farmed chaos orbs, but that's it..

Regarding the gear.. right now the total cost of this build is around 350 DIVINES OR MORE!!! That's just a joke.

Thank you for fun, I got a lot when skeletons, sewer rats and dogs one-shoted me.

P.S. Guys, please can you borrow 350 divines to me so I can afford to play this game at last
"
NexroMTFBWY a écrit :
So,

I tried this build. I will be honest, the videos where the author clears 100% of end game content really bought me brains and soul. I thought I could save some divines clearing t14-16 maps to slowely buy gear and progress through the content. I WAS REALLY SUPRISED WHEN I REACHED ATLAS

Right now I'm level 87 and even DOGS one shot me!!! I CAN'T DO SHIT. The only way to play is to carefully dodge attacks and slowely proceed the map.

I simply can't farm any content to earn currency. I got like cause of 1 divine drop and I managed to buy one more using farmed chaos orbs, but that's it..

Regarding the gear.. right now the total cost of this build is around 350 DIVINES OR MORE!!! That's just a joke.

Thank you for fun, I got a lot when skeletons, sewer rats and dogs one-shoted me.

P.S. Guys, please can you borrow 350 divines to me so I can afford to play this game at last

Spoiler
I'm going to givw you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't a troll post.

Firstly, nobody is going to give you 350 divine. You shouldn't private message people asking for that much currency either, so please stop.

This build has an expensive roof, though it's actually (relatively) cheap for how capable it is once fleshed out. It's melee and smashes end-game comfortably without any mirrored, or even close to mirrored gear. That's a breath of fresh air and actually inspiring for people who like to swing heavy things, not flick colours and 1 shot multiple screens of mobs.

If you make your characters non-private, we can have a look and help you theoretically, though not financially. You created your account 6 years ago, though we have no idea what areas of opportunity you have.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 a écrit :
"
NexroMTFBWY a écrit :
So,

Spoiler
I'm going to givw you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't a troll post.

Firstly, nobody is going to give you 350 divine. You shouldn't private message people asking for that much currency either, so please stop.

This build has an expensive roof, though it's actually (relatively) cheap for how capable it is once fleshed out. It's melee and smashes end-game comfortably without any mirrored, or even close to mirrored gear. That's a breath of fresh air and actually inspiring for people who like to swing heavy things, not flick colours and 1 shot multiple screens of mobs.

If you make your characters non-private, we can have a look and help you theoretically, though not financially. You created your account 6 years ago, though we have no idea what areas of opportunity you have.

He says he need 350 to play build. It migth be sarcasm to show how absurd it is for him to gather this much currency.
Dont take it so seriously.

"It's melee and smashes end-game comfortably" <- he dies dude so not that comfortably and I am afraid a lot of builds from this forum have same BS feeling of dying from one shootes if You dont have mirror for spending. Now before You say there are plenty of 15 dvines builds I will say that even if they are 15 div after one weeek they become 150 + div .Know why? Cause every player like NexroMTFBWY wanna play it and prices go crazy. It's dumb design of game without design thats all!
Dernière édition par tutanoo, le 5 nov. 2023 15:25:19
"
hmcg020 a écrit :
"
NexroMTFBWY a écrit :
So,

Spoiler

Just looked at Your account hmcg020, and You don't even play this build Youself, but U know better then NexroMTFBWY what is it capable of !
wtf xD
Dernière édition par tutanoo, le 5 nov. 2023 15:34:50
Guys,

You can take a look and check the actual relevant cost of the author's items. It's around 350 divs (if not more). Idk how much should I throw to play it with comfort, but for now I threw 3-4 divs in it and I can say for sure that I'm an easy target for dogs from t14 map (not t10 as before). Also, it's really hard to deal with this league's content for me for now. I have like 214 tournament points and I don't have any damage and survivability to stand 30 seconds wihout dying.. I have only 400k damage with all buffs and flasks and around 1800hp (I know it's too low).

I'm just sharing my experience and I'm not trying to insult anyone. When I pmed one chunky boy with 500 divs I just hoped that someone will graciously help such a pitful newbie like me.

Regarding the build's inflation, I really believe that not too many folks are interested in the "Frost Blades" spell, and it's not so meta now. I met one great POE's samaritan. His name is Marcus and he plays "Spark" build the cost of which is 250 divs. He really hates melee builds and I believe the majority of community prefer brainless builds like totems etc.

For now, dogs still killing me and I'm trying my best to reach lvl94 to buy jewel for passive tree that costs 50 divs (however I can't find the one on the poe trade)

Peace des'u
"
tutanoo a écrit :
"
hmcg020 a écrit :
"
NexroMTFBWY a écrit :
So,

Spoiler

He says he need 350 to play build. It migth be sarcasm to show how absurd it is for him to gather this much currency.
Dont take it so seriously.

"It's melee and smashes end-game comfortably" <- he dies dude so not that comfortably and I am afraid a lot of builds from this forum have same BS feeling of dying from one shootes if You dont have mirror for spending. Now before You say there are plenty of 15 dvines builds I will say that even if they are 15 div after one weeek they become 150 + div .Know why? Cause every player like NexroMTFBWY wanna play it and prices go crazy. It's dumb design of game without design thats all!

@tutanoo

Thanks for the understanding and support, bro! And yeah, I'm not joking it really costs around 350 divs right now if the player decides to buy it and play right away the cost is right.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires