[3.23] Nimis + The Adorned Frost Blades All Content

"
Is ashes a must have? is there any other pob for lower budgets perhaps?

try this
https://pobb.in/jQZF1ndCaDKw
Should i have the exactly same timeless jewel ?
"
Should i have the exactly same timeless jewel ?

same number different name is fine
i am lvl 97 and wanna make my ea champ this build, what 3 notes shouldi drop?
"
i am lvl 97 and wanna make my ea champ this build, what 3 notes shouldi drop?

I will save the large cluster 2 points and +50hp
im following this build but i noticed you have 91% chance suppress chance while i only have 63% where do you get all of this suppress? i already have some on my boots

also i might be stupid but where does your rage come from for beserk? blood rage doesnt produce rage
Dernière édition par HonorableZ, le 6 oct. 2023 08:27:48
"
im following this build but i noticed you have 91% chance suppress chance while i only have 63% where do you get all of this suppress? i already have some on my boots

also i might be stupid but where does your rage come from for beserk? blood rage doesnt produce rage

suppress Mastery has a lucky chance mastery

rage come from Life regenerate and enduring cry
"
HonorableZ a écrit :

Looking at your profile, you missed the point of the build, which is 100% uptime of Enduring Cry (and hence tons of Life -> Rage regen) through the boots implicit and 5 or 6 10% warcry recovery tattoos.

Also, you don't need Ashes until absolutely min-maxed. Yoke is much better for you right now. Also your resists are not balanced, which makes Wise Oak close to useless. Helm enchant is wrong too probably because you decided to slot in Determination. With perma-cry, you have 9 endurance charges and will hit 80-90% PDR (90 with flask).
Now that's an excellent build. Really nice to see a successful melee build in 3.22 smashing ubers and 100% deli on a moderate budget.

Great damage.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Is the increased endurance charge on the ring super important?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Dernière édition par Cowrex, le 13 oct. 2023 10:42:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires