[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

Running all unique, oh yeah! Lol! I haven't been able to do that for ages.

https://pobb.in/IiLnDI6TjlMg

My damage isn't up there yet but I'm just finishing up yellow maps and getting into red. (I'm a slow player and I don't have a lot of free time)
Dernière édition par Nizreb915, le 4 avr. 2024 12:13:12
Hi all!

I've come to a point where i can have a significant update to share. I'm broke! I spent all i had and got some upgrades :D

This is my reasoning behind the upgrades:

I discovered that the corruption on the helmet was 2c lmao, instabought it, gl you guys getting one ahah there were like 5 on the market for less then 5c.
This is huge dmg and freeses up an explicit for the gloves too!

i crafted the gloves buying a fractured life base and spamming all the essences that i had that worked (all res because you can swap res with harvest, chaos res and minion dmg) and hit what i wanted after couple of times (i got lucky)

the boots i crafted by myself with rog and swapped resistance with harvest. You can craft these with necropolis very easlily i think.

the eyes of the greatwolf is not a super needed upgrade, you can stay with avian twin talisman for quite some time but i got this for 1div.

For the ring i bought the base and then used ALL MY HARVEST JUCE to get this one (life and chaos reforges). It's good enough. The 70 mana is needed for the build to get the reservation right or you will have to lower the level of vitality by alot, so it basically gives alot of regen for the build.

For the minion cluster jewel i spammed reforge caster and reforge speed but hit nothing, then alt spammed it and ex slammed t1 increased effect LMAO
It's not that rare, definitely alt spamming is the best metod.
Don't forget to split the base (i did forget) to get back ALL the money you spent for it!

Since i rolled cold res and energy shield on the cluster i can drop the bad life weel and get more sion life nodes, brnging me to 4600 witch is fine for now.

I made changes to the atlas tree since i saw that niko scarabs are ONLY 1c each.

I use niko scarabs to to get the ms and cap resistances to 90 without the last thread of hope. It's so worth it's insane. Even if you dont actually delve. Just do it. For 1c...

https://poeplanner.com/a/Ccq

For now i just run niko scarabs always and sometimes the ones i get for harvest, expedition and betrayal.

i favoured jungle valley and waste pool.

The build feels smooth to play now, definitely capping chaos res helped a ton againt 1shots, the build barely takes damage now if you dont take altars or mods that brick it completely. It still can do all mapping content and most mods.
The extra cold res is to be spent on altars. Always take mods that increase monter resistance because they don't do anything vs Doryani.
I went back to increased crit insted of fresh meat for mapping since now i have enough damage for everything. Swap to fresh meat for ALL the bosses. It melts them.

My current real pob :
https://pobb.in/KNhq6Z2yvYbT

New updated abstract pob:
https://pobb.in/LxHbAlyNYSOo

hi, i must be stupid but i don't know how we are getting the lightning damage (cause we don't convert anymore) in the endgame build, as we ditched the unique gloves for a yellow one.
https://pobb.in/cP0ZG_YOejOT
strugling in high reds a bit.
any immidiate upgrades i'm missing thats not threads?
You need the jade flask to take you from 0 to 50% chance to evade and i'd say transition already to the amethyst ring, you have no chaos res, that will get you one tapped. Get chaos res on boots too, at least. Since i capped my chaos res i dont take dmg anymore almost running the altas that i run. (Maybe it's also because i have double your dmg)

If you struggle with damage maybe, just maybe, get 21 smite and 21 wrath.
For sure cut the jewel slots and speck fully in the cluster, that combined can be more then 20% more dmg...

we get lightning dmg from smite and wrath, and the base phys dmg of the sword gets scaled anyway my minion dmg so it's not lost completely
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 5 avr. 2024 10:55:14
Some update: I think i almost maxed out the potential of the build. I'm sitting at 11.5 mil dps.

I found the double corruption helmet on market for 1 div. Insane.
I went for a weapon swap tecnology, so i can use pulverize + inc crit for clear and fresh meat + conc effect for bosses. Looks cool.

I need levels on awakened gems and enlightning + level 100 for extra life from sion passive nodes, so i think i'm respeccing the atlas to go for an xp farming tree.
I need to fix the gloves and maybe go for a double corruption on weapon for attack speed. Got the watcher's eye for 7 divs, the ones with purity of ice are cheaper.

Aside from this i think i'm maxed out.

Next upgrade? Maybe mageblood, but idk if i'll play for that long.

Another option is to go for Gratuitous violence with darkness enthroned (to gain 2 jewel sockets) and gravebind for some EXPLOSIONS.

Current pob:
https://pobb.in/L7YaY8BNNupJ

Current gear:

hey bro, why did you remove the unique gloves? is more worth to try getting chaos/cold res in gloves boot and removing one malachai?
Hi,
Thanks for your build, it helped me a lot getting into PoE.
This is my first char and I still have sooooo much to learn but thanks to you, i'm having a blast!

Atm, i'm stuck we the socketing of the weapon.

You say:

"
Dancing Dervish doesn't require to be linked, so you dont have to spend on a 6link, just 6 socket with the bench craft (get 2 sockets, color them blue, then 3 sockets to 2 sockets antil you get 1 blue, then 1 red, then 1 red, then 6 socket and hope for red. if you get green get faster attacks, you can also gamba and after the 4 sockets go for 6, and if you roll double green, go for culling strike and faster attacks) Later on you can buy another base and try to get the right colors when jewelers prices drop.

And... to be honest, I have not a single clue of what you're talking about.
Could you describe the steps a bit more or do you have a link to understand the basics of crafting an item's sockets?
you dont need to link it, since any support gem on the iten will affect the skill inbue in the iten itself
Yes, I understood that, but I maybe i did not have explained how much of a noob I am...
See:

"
get 2 sockets
You mean buy a 2 sockets weapon?

"
color them blue
how? with a chromatic orb?

"
then 3 sockets to 2 sockets antil you get 1 blue
I don't understand, with a jeweler's orb? with the crafting bench?

"
then 1 red
how?

"
then 1 red
how?

"
then 6 socket and hope for red
how?
Dernière édition par UbuTheKing, le 9 avr. 2024 17:00:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :