[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

Oh i get it now, the syphoners. Yeah that's why lethe shade is in the build, and ailment immunity is important... that's lightning damage dot, it's not reducable otherwise.

I suggest to flame dash in the circle, they shouldn't move anymore. If you stay far from them they move to you and you get the degen and that's scary.

Yeah i think i have more then 8div too, just not liquid, it's all in harvest and rog crafted items. Maybe i should go for the upgrade now...

I went back to grace too, since i dont have the need for purity of ice now.

The freeze pantheon feels useless... btw i get like stunned by mobs sometimes, idk why... is champ bugged? Feels like it, maybe it's just the lack of phasing in the build :O

First off I damn love DD and my eyes lit up the second I saw this build get revived by you (Thanks! :D)

Second I kinda feel like ive hit a wall in terms of what to do next, would you mind looking at what I should do to upgrade next?
Im also not happy about fresh meat (I love ultimatum but its kinda annoying to reset this support there everytime)
With fresh meat up my dps goes crazy but id like something more consistent without giving up too much DPS (If thats possible?)
Defenses are also not 100% optimal (But you said that about red maps already in your guide)
Sure! link pob.

I tried inc crit insted of fresh meat and just went back to fresh meat.

Until you are super endgame and don't care about damage either you play fresh meat and an atlas tree tailored for the build, or you play inc crit and lose 60% dmg. I suggest to play an atlas tree for the build.

Defences are good enough i feel like, expecially if you get the taunt on hit jewel for minions.

Btw look at this beauty XD

I'll share my curernt atlas tree. If you want you can speck out of scarabs or strongboxes and take other nodes, (maybe the necropolis league ones...)

https://poeplanner.com/a/SIR
"
Snolaz a écrit :
Sure! link pob.

I tried inc crit insted of fresh meat and just went back to fresh meat.

Until you are super endgame and don't care about damage either you play fresh meat and an atlas tree tailored for the build, or you play inc crit and lose 60% dmg. I suggest to play an atlas tree for the build.

Defences are good enough i feel like, expecially if you get the taunt on hit jewel for minions.

Btw look at this beauty XD

I'll share my curernt atlas tree. If you want you can speck out of scarabs or strongboxes and take other nodes, (maybe the necropolis league ones...)

https://poeplanner.com/a/SIR

Haha forgot to link it my bad! https://poe.ninja/pob/18xB
Nice piece, very shiny :)
With atlas tree tailored for the build you mean away from ultimatum, right?
In that case is there any way to scale said endgame damage relatively cheaply without fresh meat? Is thread of hope already strong enough for that?
Swap out dmg on full life for pulverize... or get 4 blues. I baited you guys sorry. The minions take dmg with the helmet, so they are not on full life. The regen nodes are not enough.

With that you gain like 30% more dmg. The rest is fine.

This build gets so much of his dmg with thread of hopes and cluster jewel. Without them you gonna do 2-3-4 mil dps max, and not confortably, so you need fresh meat imo...

The big thread of hope costs 9 div now, that was very unexpected by me. I got baited by the prices on poe ninja for last league.

I haven't tested thread of hope yet, i'm transitioning now
Hi, tell me, how did you automate wrath, I didn't see it in the pob and in the profile?
"
eretik92 a écrit :
Hi, tell me, how did you automate wrath, I didn't see it in the pob and in the profile?

You gotta press it manually (or some ...other sources), its not that annoying though
(I am usually a notorious button press hater)
Dernière édition par Zenotik, le 3 avr. 2024 17:20:24
"
Zenotik a écrit :
"
eretik92 a écrit :

You gotta press it manually (or some ...other sources), its not that annoying though
(I am usually a notorious button press hater)

but the author of the build on page 7 said that -----> Btw, you guys are also automating the use of wrath with a script right? i setted it to be pressed every 5 seconds.

that's why I'm trying to figure out how, and so yes I press with my hands))
Edited: GGG nerf AutoHotkey pls
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 3 avr. 2024 18:37:11
thanks for the cool build!)
Dernière édition par eretik92, le 3 avr. 2024 19:05:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires