[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
brbdinner a écrit :
Do you have any suggestions for tattoos? Saw someone posted earlier they used the +1 to lvl of all dex gems one but not sure how they managed to fit it in? are any of the small ones worth using also. thanks

The +1 to all Dexterity Gem Skill Tatoo would be nice, yes, but since this build uses the right side of the tree, I don't see a cost-effective way to get it, to be honest.

There are a lot of helpful tattoos, but since this build is relatively attribute starved, the possibilities are limited. The best chance to apply a tattoo without problems is to replace a small dexterity node. Unfortunately, only the " +1% to maximum Cold Resistance" tatto seems to be the one that is really nice. The other ones provide bonuses which the build normally don't need (or rather already has). They would only become valuable if they would allow you to invest less skill points elsewhere - but that's very gear-dependend.

For the Loyalty Tattoo, I recommend Loyalty Tattoo of Ahuana which provides a buff that prevents +(10–20)% of Suppressed Spell Damage and which is triggered when you Suppress Spell Damage from a Unique Enemy - assuming you have 100% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 1 sept. 2023 03:07:37
"
fezz8386 a écrit :
"
brbdinner a écrit :
Do you have any suggestions for tattoos? Saw someone posted earlier they used the +1 to lvl of all dex gems one but not sure how they managed to fit it in? are any of the small ones worth using also. thanks

The +1 to all Dexterity Gem Skill Tatoo would be nice, yes, but since this build uses the right side of the tree, I don't see a cost-effective way to get it, to be honest.

There are a lot of helpful tattoos, but since this build is relatively attribute starved, the possibilities are limited. The best chance to apply a tattoo without problems is to replace a small dexterity node. Unfortunately, only the " +1% to maximum Cold Resistance" tatto seems to be the one that is really nice. The other ones provide bonuses which the build normally don't need (or rather already has). They would only become valuable if they would allow you to invest less skill points elsewhere - but that's very gear-dependend.

For the Loyalty Tattoo, I recommend Loyalty Tattoo of Ahuana which provides a buff that prevents +(10–20)% of Suppressed Spell Damage and which is triggered when you Suppress Spell Damage from a Unique Enemy - assuming you have 100% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage.

Makes sense ty, I will pick the loyalty one up for now. So even though theres not many useful dex tattoos, are the dex nodes on skill tree now useless once we have enough to run gems as spell suppression is over capped with mage bane anyway?

I can see a few small dex nodes that give, increased movement speed and increased flask duration or projectile speed, would either of these 3 be useful to run over the dex nodes?.

Was thinking of doing something like stacking as many movement speeds as possible

Do you have any suggestion for the strength/intelligence ones also if we can fit them in, i'm currently over capped on int for example so could fit a few small tattoos in
Dernière édition par brbdinner, le 1 sept. 2023 04:32:56
"
brbdinner a écrit :
"
fezz8386 a écrit :
"
brbdinner a écrit :

Makes sense ty, I will pick the loyalty one up for now. So even though theres not many useful dex tattoos, are the dex nodes on skill tree now useless once we have enough to run gems as spell suppression is over capped with mage bane anyway?

I can see a few small dex nodes that give, increased movement speed and increased flask duration or projectile speed, would either of these 3 be useful to run over the dex nodes?.

Was thinking of doing something like stacking as many movement speeds as possible

Do you have any suggestion for the strength/intelligence ones also if we can fit them in, i'm currently over capped on int for example so could fit a few small tattoos in

There's no general tattoo advice I can give since - besides the +1 tattoo - they are super generic and not really "enabling". You can replace the small nodes with whatever suits your build or playstyle the most as long as you meet the attribute requirements, have all resistances as well as spell suppression capped.

PS: Be aware of the fact that -10 strength is equivalent to -5 life when replacing strenght nodes with tattoos.

PS2: Movement speed sounds good. Flask duration shouldnt be needed, but is also good.

PS3: Unfortunately, the build is super boring in terms of tattoos :/.
Hey Fezz,

Hope you are keeping well and having a great league!

Thoughts on Anomalous Efficacy Support instead of just Efficacy?

Also, what about divergent mirage arrow support over faster attacks support in the bow?

Figuring out where I can eek out more damage while I continue to gain levels!
Hi fezz,
I'd like to ask you about some tips how to do the switch from endgame without cluster jewels to endgame with cluster jewels. Is it better to wait until I got all the jewels - large, mid, viridian and than do the switch?
I currently have in use 1 large cluster, but not any of the other jewels and got only 1 Viridian. Also to get the points for the jewel I removed the nodes between Constitution and Path of the warrior lowering my HP pool and I think that might be the reason that my char dies easily on yellow tier maps. What do you think?
Also is there a way to decrease the delay between summoning the ballistas and them starting to cast Toxic rain?
So how effective is that Maloney's unique compared to a mid-endgame quiverdude?
"
Pytorchy a écrit :
Thoughts on Anomalous Efficacy Support instead of just Efficacy?

If you can get it, take it. It wont make that much of a difference.

"
Pytorchy a écrit :
Also, what about divergent mirage arrow support over faster attacks support in the bow?

Mapping can be smoother with Divergent Mirage Archer Support.

"
Pytorchy a écrit :
Figuring out where I can eek out more damage while I continue to gain levels!

You damage is absolutely fine, but according to PoB you don't have 75% Chaos Resistance which is a weak spot.

Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 4 sept. 2023 06:02:18
"
Mumuzet a écrit :
Is it better to wait until I got all the jewels - large, mid, viridian and than do the switch?

As soon as you have the large cluster, you can switch.

"
Mumuzet a écrit :
Also to get the points for the jewel I removed the nodes between Constitution and Path of the warrior lowering my HP pool and I think that might be the reason that my char dies easily on yellow tier maps.

As long as your other defensive layers are set up properly, having a bit less life wont make a big difference. and should not be the reason why you die.

"
Mumuzet a écrit :
Also is there a way to decrease the delay between summoning the ballistas and them starting to cast Toxic rain?

No.

By the way: According to PoB, you still have the Despair gem equipped, but since you already have a Curse on Hit ring, you don't need that anymore.

Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 4 sept. 2023 06:11:04
"
FaustPepper a écrit :
So how effective is that Maloney's unique compared to a mid-endgame quiverdude?

This is highly depenend on your other gear, but I would guess that it's about 10-15% damage increase + quality of life due to Culling Strike - given that you put 20/20 gems into it.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 4 sept. 2023 06:10:45
Hello Fezz, I'm continuing my question that you saw in reddit, I´ll copy it here for reference:

"Hello exiles,

I'm looking for some tips, some crucial things I´m probably ignoring or just unknown, because my damage in t16s and things above is low, my tankiness is ok, but i need more damage to complete some objectives.... I am trying to follow the guide from Fezz´s , Pls with your experience help me with any issue you could detect, tyvm!

My pob: https://pobb.in/itP-bvM-JO1Q

*Edit: forgot to mention my budget right now is low, like 1 Divine :/"

You mention me that you recommend not to speccing out of utility-related nodes.I followed you guide in every single point of the tree talent, only took the Spell supression nodes as another defense barrier... do you recommend me move those points to something else to get more damage??? Or any other mistake you could detect pls to help me improve in damage where I feel I'm struggling

Thank you!!

UPDATE: I added cluster jewels to my tree and i improved the damage at cost of some life , here is my new pob in case you notice something that could be improved, thank you in advance

https://pobb.in/hJtdkLMfCKr7
Dernière édition par ergit3000, le 8 sept. 2023 11:53:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires