[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Tides5 a écrit :
Uhm.. About that Brutal Restraint. Are we supposed to just fork out several divines in hopes we dont get a shite rolled one, and then repeat that untill we get some of those notables listed in the pob? What? That cant be right. Gambling away all my div seems like a bad choice

Ok first of all, selling exists. So if it's not what you want you can just sell it back. But you can be smart and just write the number of the thing you want to buy into PoB and check.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 9 mai 2023 15:41:23
"
Uhm.. About that Brutal Restraint. Are we supposed to just fork out several divines in hopes we dont get a shite rolled one, and then repeat that untill we get some of those notables listed in the pob? What? That cant be right. Gambling away all my div seems like a bad choice

you can use the timeless jewel configurator/finder in pob or just google it and learn how to find the right jewels for your build
https://pobb.in/D8xK4wczP977

10k life
2.5m rf dps
90/84/84/84/45 res
38k armour

are there any skill or stat tricks i am missing?

what are the best 3 link fire trap supports?

thank you guys!

Dernière édition par Chilleri, le 10 mai 2023 12:46:39
Hello, I need some help

Here is my https://pobb.in/i7z4tSygAacR

I followed the guide (best to my ability, but I'm fairly new to the game so chaotic) but I feel bricked. My clear is amazing (for my standards) but fire trap single target boss damage feels laughable (3-4 minutes to kill T16 bosses, fighting Drox for 8min etc). It's unplayable eh.

I'm still trying to resolve my mana reserv problem to fit in skitterbots + ring with flamability (is it posible that lack of those "killed the build for me?)

I transitioned at lvl93 from Pohx's SSF RF variant, bought some big items (jewels, chest), redone my skill tree, gems and hoped into maps and here I am

Maybe I don't understand the new setup? (new skills, frostbomb, flamedash, I never seem to cull etc)

I doubt I'll get the helmet enchant (or is it easier than I think?), and was wondering if there are any workarounds (charisma on amulet?) to fix whatever is broken.

I know I have to +20 my gems, my empower is lvl 3, but this is my first build that i spend over 10div on and I'm sad that It came out so weak (single target wise)

Thanks to anyone willing to contribute so I can understand and fix, cheers!
https://pobb.in/cHLKC3bAaUuT
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
wygrawszy a écrit :
Hello, I need some help

I followed the guide (best to my ability, but I'm fairly new to the game so chaotic) but I feel bricked. My clear is amazing (for my standards) but fire trap single target boss damage feels laughable (3-4 minutes to kill T16 bosses, fighting Drox for 8min etc). It's unplayable eh.

I'm still trying to resolve my mana reserv problem to fit in skitterbots + ring with flamability (is it posible that lack of those "killed the build for me?)

I transitioned at lvl93 from Pohx's SSF RF variant, bought some big items (jewels, chest), redone my skill tree, gems and hoped into maps and here I am

Maybe I don't understand the new setup? (new skills, frostbomb, flamedash, I never seem to cull etc)

I doubt I'll get the helmet enchant (or is it easier than I think?), and was wondering if there are any workarounds (charisma on amulet?) to fix whatever is broken.

I know I have to +20 my gems, my empower is lvl 3, but this is my first build that i spend over 10div on and I'm sad that It came out so weak (single target wise)

you can check my gear n check the links n gems..im sure it will help what is broken .. you need atleast flammabilty curse some where n look at my fire trap setup that is the best setup for fire trap as far as damage goes
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Chilleri a écrit :

10k life
2.5m rf dps
90/84/84/84/45 res
38k armour

thank you guys!

10k life looks nice on paper, but in pob you only have 74k ehp.
your weakest points are chaos and phys dmg.
cap chaos res and get a high armor chest piece like Brass Dome or crafted Plate.
then you could fit in a six link fire trap setup for more damage.

maybe get rid of purity of fire for another aura like skitterbots and a better watchers eye.
"
wygrawszy a écrit :
Hello, I need some help

i dont use searing bonds, so i cant help with that

but your RF damage is lacking because your helm is missing the "Socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage" mod (essence craft) and you need more dmg over time multiplier on gear/clusters
get new gloves either apothecary base or titan base with searing exarch implicits
"
Waff_Waff a écrit :
"
Chilleri a écrit :

10k life
2.5m rf dps
90/84/84/84/45 res
38k armour

thank you guys!

10k life looks nice on paper, but in pob you only have 74k ehp.
your weakest points are chaos and phys dmg.
cap chaos res and get a high armor chest piece like Brass Dome or crafted Plate.
then you could fit in a six link fire trap setup for more damage.

maybe get rid of purity of fire for another aura like skitterbots and a better watchers eye.

Thank you for the info brother!
Dernière édition par Chilleri, le 11 mai 2023 12:12:49
hello and good morning. can someone explain me why i use divine flesh? PoB say that my max ele hit go down (fire -60% cold light 30% and only chaos go up 23%) and my EHP go down from 115k to 114k?

thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires