[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

So I've been having a great time running RF Jugg this league.

I'm feeling tanky and have cleared everything but Uber bosses (Not worth the effort, with my current DPS). I do a lot of delve (Depth 500 atm).

Thoughts on Brass Dome vs Rare? I am certainly more focused on mapping/delving than I am killing bosse. I don't die very often as it is, but Brass Dome would add a ton of defense I'd imagine. More Face Tank feels so good.

I've been grinding currency and have a sizable chunk to spend. I want to focus on increasing my DPS right now, but I'm not sure where the best bang for my buck is. My DPS isn't awful, but sometimes Essence monsters etc feel like bosses with how long it takes me to kill them sometimes.

My Weapon is probably my worst item. I'm not using cluster Jewels currently.
I want to try out a Brass Dome instead of my rare... but I'd have to drop Whispers of doom for Charisma annoint. My DPS already sucks enough on bosses with double curse, that I'm timid to make the change.

Should I focus more on Cluster Jewels and readjusting my Passive tree? Or Dump some currency into a new weapon and work on Cluster jewels afterwards? Any glaring weaknesses or gaps in my current set up? My passive tree is a little scuffed I feel like, but not sure what to re-adjust should I start using cluster jewels.

https://pastebin.com/TzHrX5bw

Appreciate anyone who takes the time to look it over.

Also, something I've been considering testing. Curious if anyone else has done so.
I've been wanting to try switch from Lifetap/Swift Affliction on my 6L RF set up, and going with Empower 4 and Awakened AoE 6. It looks like I'll lose a little DPS, but the Level bump to RF will make it hit 28 for the Radius bump + Awakened AoE should give me quite a bit more AOE, which I feel like will be really nice for mapping (My main focus). Anyone gone this route?

Dernière édition par Tanerian, le 30 avr. 2023 21:26:31
Heyo all,

here is my pastebin for PoB:

https://pastebin.com/ECmeqHSh

Anyone can advise how to increase DPS / Life?

Many thanks, much appreciated!
"
Heyo all,

here is my pastebin for PoB:

https://pastebin.com/ECmeqHSh

Anyone can advise how to increase DPS / Life?

Many thanks, much appreciated!

you dont need more life you need more ehp and dps.

for dps:
- better helmet with "ele dmg" and not "conc effect"
- for gems in helmet you need: RF - woke ele damage - liftap - woke swift affliction
- links for fire trap are messed up, but i dont use searing bond, i dont know
- get 20% quality on all your gems!
- maybe craft better weapon with minion damage and go spiritual aid on the tree
- your whole skill tree is medicore, you could save alot of points, google pohx rf guide for a way better tree
- cluster jewels

for ehp:
- get rid of brutal restraint and get glorious vanity with divine flesh, its the core mechanic for our tankyness. google the details
- cap chaos resist, esp. with divine flesh, get rid of atziris flask
- get molten shell and put it on move button for mapping
- get phys taken as ele, maybe on watchers eye, shield or elsewhere

Good guide but maybe lacking a little in the transition between leveling, early mapping and end game. There's a pretty substantial leap between the early mapping set in POB and the completely unrealistic endgame. Could do with an attainable goal between starting maps and having infinite currency to make a perfect build.
hi there. currently at level 80. Got some mid-tier similar gear to yours. My damage is fine, but what i want to know is how do you mitigate bleed, corrupted blood, chill (this especially- most annoying) and freeze? Is it purely from flasks, some other source or do you not mitigate them at all?
All i can see on your flasks in pob is the one with the immunity to bleed.
"
Gadarel a écrit :
hi there. currently at level 80. Got some mid-tier similar gear to yours. My damage is fine, but what i want to know is how do you mitigate bleed, corrupted blood, chill (this especially- most annoying) and freeze? Is it purely from flasks, some other source or do you not mitigate them at all?
All i can see on your flasks in pob is the one with the immunity to bleed.

Purity Of Elements. Jewel with immune to corrupted blood. Bleeding you dont need to be afraid, because of the huge defense.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/quascade/coolandblessed?i=0&search=name%3Dcooland
Any ideas what would be the ideal path of upgrading next? Think about switching to cluster setup with divine flesh.
"
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/quascade/coolandblessed?i=0&search=name%3Dcooland
Any ideas what would be the ideal path of upgrading next? Think about switching to cluster setup with divine flesh.

divine flesh and clusters for sure.

and then it depends what you use the build for.
for mapping i would go more explosions via herald of ash, Oriaths End and Avatar of fire.
maybe fan the flame, maybe frenzy charges...

If your pob is right, then you are missing quality on most of your gear.
definitly fix that. Some less important gems also miss qualitiy.

how does one keep up energy shield? every time i ignite myself energy shield goes to 0..maybe im missing something thx in advance
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 a écrit :
how does one keep up energy shield? every time i ignite myself energy shield goes to 0..maybe im missing something thx in advance

Energy shield will burn out right after turning on RF because you won't have anything providing regen to ES, unlike all the regen you have with life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires