[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

The best profit / time for uber blight maps are Teal, Amber, Opalescent. Can you do uber blights with teal anoint??
"
If your spectres crit then they will take 20% max life as chaos damage per sec and also run wild for 5 seconds. If you have minion taunt, then they can aggro something and get killed. Try to get a level 21 anomalous raise spectre gem for beefier spectres, but to be honest if they crit during a later wave you're basically going to lose them.

That's not true. They only lose 5% of max life per second because they have 75% Maximum Chaos Resistance. This is mitigated via regen nodes/renewal which give 3% life regen (making them lose 2% per second only) -leech and other factors also prevent them from dying in later waves (your shield, bone offering result in positive regen). Also your AW is taunting - not your spectre - simply due to the attack speed difference and # of weapons.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Dernière édition par SwordDivine, le 2 déc. 2021 17:33:31
Thank you for the build. This is my first season in PoE and I wanted to try a broad range of builds, so after making a TR Champ for mapping, I decided to try and fund your build.

I feel a bit stuck and would appreciate help in choosing the next step.

https://pastebin.com/UfuDREZ3

1. A8 Sirus smashed me, partly due to l2p issues (I watched several tutorials, but could not consistently dodge "die" beam, or stay away from slow-beams). I thought about bringing a second speed potion next time to make up for the low base.

Edit: Replay of the fight, if you want to cringe: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1222320901

2. I feel too fragile to Scourge in maps, even T14. This isn't a deal breaker since I can map and scourge on the TR, but, it would be nice to actually add an armor layer to the build. (I was eyeing the PoB posted by the person earlier who used Lords chest... but I am hesitant to deviate from your upgrade path)

3. Maven's Invitation smashed me, and I could not recover. The fights leading up to it with Purifier, etc. were easy. The fight at Maven ended with my first death to some boss mechanic. When re-entering the arena there is no longer time to build up AW while running.

4. I don't know whether to upgrade the build, or to invest in Nem3 or something similar to multiply my money with the TR build first that maps much easier (I can run Silo and scourge all the way through)

I have 5 ex (3ex + 310c) in the bank right now, after doing some selling. I can farm up another 2 ex in a day at my current pace.

What would you do in my place? Thank you in advance.
Dernière édition par Tenet, le 2 déc. 2021 19:45:16
"

Thank you for the build. This is my first season in PoE and I wanted to try a broad range of builds, so after making a TR Champ for mapping, I decided to try and fund your build.

I feel a bit stuck and would appreciate help in choosing the next step.

Your shield can get up to 190 ES... you have 120.

Divine that please...

your regalia is not good.

You can get 650-750 ES for really cheap.

you have 540 es on yours...

Your sin Trek is fine.

You need +2 amulet..that's probably your biggest upgrade.

Wow your second ring is good.

Get a crystal belt with % ES MINIMUM

I do not know why you have conquerors efficiency.

You're mnissing a Ghastly eye jewel with Taunt (very important)

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LEVEL 21 ANIMATE WEAPON GEM PLEASE

You have 2 useless jewels - viridian and cobalt please remove.

Missing fortress covenant - which gives huge defense to minions
"

Your shield can get up to 190 ES... you have 120.

Fixed in one shot, great advice.

"

your regalia is not good. You can get 650-750 ES for really cheap. you have 540 es on yours...

You need +2 amulet..that's probably your biggest upgrade.

The +2 I might have to figure out and craft, their prices are way above my level. I will need to start on Sims or Nem3 before I can afford.

"

Get a crystal belt with % ES MINIMUM

Good point.

"

I do not know why you have conquerors efficiency.

I tried to substitute the helmet enchant, but couldn't. I'm working on getting the enchant, and will replace the jewels

"

You're mnissing a Ghastly eye jewel with Taunt (very important)
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LEVEL 21 ANIMATE WEAPON GEM PLEASE

Sir Yes Sir! :salute:

I will work in the upgrades I can, starting with that Taunt and Level 21 AW.
Dernière édition par Tenet, le 3 déc. 2021 11:11:03
"

The +2 I might have to figure out and craft, their prices are way above my level. I will need to start on Sims or Nem3 before I can afford.

You can buy +1 phy and +1 dex amulet (separate)
phy amulet should only have one warlord mode (that is +1 phys) (listed at 60c, i bought for like 80c)
dex amulet should only have one hunter mode (that is +1 dex) (listed at 45c)
buy Awakener's Orb (2.5ex) that will cost you around 3~3.5ex (and pray you get +ES or open prefix. I bought one citrine amulet to fix dex/str issue.

"

I tried to substitute the helmet enchant, but couldn't. I just don't run clarity - feels fine to flask.

helm enchant with "Discipline has 45% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" was listed for .8ex (118c).
Hi!
I really like this build so far, I've been able to do most boss content with relative ease, died to Sirus but simply for lack of understanding on the mechanics / fight. Mapping feels nice and easy and I am having lots of fun.

I started following this build with the intention of farming wave 30 simulacrums, and that's the main content I seem to be struggling with, quite a lot. I can do just fine until around wave 19/20, but then I begin dying constantly. I'm unsure if it's just a skill issue or if I've done something wrong with the build, but some help would be hugely appreciated.

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/6KWaW921

I usually just seem to get 1-shot by everything past wave 20 and it feels like my damage falls-off quite significantly. I've already invested about 20ex into this character (+5ex into animate guardian). I have another 20ex, so with that is there anything notable I can upgrade further that would make a significant difference in performance in simulacrums?
I'm enjoying the build, level 86 right now and doing basic T16's with few deaths (mostly scourge and some bosses get me.) A couple questions:

I have the core gear down but I'm still missing Watcher's Eye, +2 Amulet, upgraded/ring/boots, or investing in corrupting armor for a +2 body armor. I have about 12-14 Ex to invest in upgrades.

The question is: Should I invest in getting my ES up past 7K, getting another +1 skills on my amulet, or fully equipping an Animate Guardian with the 5-6 Ex worth of stuff he needs? I'm very nervous about losing that investment to some random boss or scourge pack, but he'd probably up my clear speed.

Also, what's the point of the small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure? Does it really add that much physical damage reduction? Or is there another benefit I'm missing?
"
I usually just seem to get 1-shot by everything past wave 20 and it feels like my damage falls-off quite significantly. I've already invested about 20ex into this character (+5ex into animate guardian). I have another 20ex, so with that is there anything notable I can upgrade further that would make a significant difference in performance in simulacrums?

missing taunt jewel...your abyss jewel is really bad
your belt is really bad as well... spam some dense fossils on it and get resists so you can stop using a Amethst ring on a Ci build

you are overcapped on res by over 130% in total - please get less res and focus more on Int/ES/anything else (minion damage rings)

missing clarity watchers eye...
only level 90...
go spend 1ex and hit 94/95 doing cowards trials rotas

"
I'm enjoying the build, level 86 right now and doing basic T16's with few deaths (mostly scourge and some bosses get me.) A couple questions:

I have the core gear down but I'm still missing Watcher's Eye, +2 Amulet, upgraded/ring/boots, or investing in corrupting armor for a +2 body armor. I have about 12-14 Ex to invest in upgrades.

The question is: Should I invest in getting my ES up past 7K, getting another +1 skills on my amulet, or fully equipping an Animate Guardian with the 5-6 Ex worth of stuff he needs? I'm very nervous about losing that investment to some random boss or scourge pack, but he'd probably up my clear speed.

Also, what's the point of the small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure? Does it really add that much physical damage reduction? Or is there another benefit I'm missing?

get 21 AG gem
fully equip AG
it will never die

small cluster is very strong - yes. 16% physical damage reductiopn and lets you abuse immortal call which synergizes with Taunt and Temporal Rift.

after AG get +2 amulet and watchers eye.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires