[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
You're getting the Endurance node on tree but where do you get end charges from?

Enduring composure grants 1 end charge per second for 4 seconds after being hit.

This includes blocking.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
For reference.

4 end charges and 8k ES can tank a 9500 physical damage hit (even higher with watchers eye, fortify, taunt)

A build with 5k life would need over 46k armor to survive. (less with end charges - but they're not shock immune).

Wondering about what a better large cluster would look like. dropping renewal/bite and getting more damage/es per node or something? What makes it worth for so many players to drop the two nodes pretty much..
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 30 nov. 2021 17:46:20
"

Wondering about what a better large cluster would look like. dropping renewal/bite and getting more damage/es per node or something? What makes it worth for so many players to drop the two nodes pretty much..

A 12 passive i84 minion cluster.

with

ES
35% increased effect
Intelligence
Minions have 3% increased attack sppeed

This is the only upgrade that's worthwhile in my opinion and is very expensive/difficult to craft.
Thank you! As I'm only 95 I guess that's not worth it for a while at all? That would be 4 more levels to get all 12 from the cluster.

Im just sitting for hours and hours looking where to go with the build as Im limited by currency, let me know if u have the time to have a look if u dont mind helping me out to unstuck myself!
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 30 nov. 2021 18:09:15
"
weppe1337 a écrit :
Thank you! As I'm only 95 I guess that's not worth it for a while at all? That would be 4 more levels to get all 12 from the cluster.

Im just sitting for hours and hours looking where to go with the build as Im limited by currency, let me know if u have the time to have a look if u dont mind helping me out to unstuck myself!

You can look at my version of chaos AW if you want to spend more currency.
Character name is: Zonko_Ignite

Btw. im 99.999999999% sure that hydrosphere doesnt work with AW and melee splash because their are no hydrosphere animations and the damage doesnt really change at all.
Dernière édition par Zerber, le 30 nov. 2021 18:19:21
Just wondering, you have fortress covenant in your cluster jewel in the POB but it says it doesn't work in a cluster jewel.
"
Just wondering, you have fortress covenant in your cluster jewel in the POB but it says it doesn't work in a cluster jewel.

i do

"
tw. im 99.999999999% sure that hydrosphere doesnt work with AW and melee splash because their are no hydrosphere animations and the damage doesnt really change at all.

it does

go in a blight ravage map and test
"

it does

go in a blight ravage map and test

What has it to do with blight ravage maps.

Either it works everywhere or it doesnt.

Hydrosphere does not play any animation if it gets hit by the minions.
If I do the same with my zerker it plays animations.

If I let minions attack kosis at wave 27+ without hydro for a while and later place it over him his live bar does not move down faster.

It might work but it doesnt really show it nor is it really testable ingame especially because the melee splash "back splash" of hydrosphere tends to be small so most likley not all weapons can splash back anyway.
Dernière édition par Zerber, le 30 nov. 2021 22:09:19
"
What has it to do with blight ravage maps.

Either it works everywhere or it doesnt.

Hydrosphere does not play any animation if it gets hit by the minions.
If I do the same with my zerker it plays animations.

If I let minions attack kosis at wave 27+ without hydro for a while and later place it over him his live bar does not move down faster.

It might work but it doesnt really show it nor is it really testable ingame especially because the melee splash "back splash" of hydrosphere tends to be small so most likley not all weapons can splash back anyway.

I'm saying

go in a blight ravaged map

and test

you have tons of bosses that are standing still for 5 minutes with x5 the hp of A9 sirus. its very easy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires