[3.18] CheapBunny Petrified Blood Low Life 6 Aura Double Strike Champion

Any recommendations on potions that you keep handy?
Dernière édition par Harms_Way, le 4 avr. 2022 21:03:22
"
Harms_Way a écrit :

Quicksilver flask, instant life flask on low life and sulphur flask is pretty good option. You can replace sulphur flask with bottled fatih if you got the budget.

Diamond flask is also good for early game, I dump it later because I am able to hit 100% critical chance without diamond flask.
Dernière édition par cheapbunny, le 17 avr. 2022 13:45:35
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
Harms_Way a écrit :

Silver flask, instant life flask on low life and sulphur flask is pretty good option. You can replace sulphur flask with bottled fatih if you got the budget.

Diamond flask is also good for early game, I dump it later because I am able to hit 100% critical chance without diamond flask.

For the rest, you might use any defensive flask that you like, but should preferably protect you from damage over time like ignite and poison.
Dernière édition par cheapbunny, le 17 avr. 2022 13:48:39
Thank you for the replies. I have a few more questions.

1) I finally got low life figured out and can trigger that every time it runs out through the use of a health flask and then taking damage (from mob or Corrupting Fever). You seem to imply that once you get Adrenaline it will always stay. I couldn't figure out how to do that - I have to keep refreshing. Am I missing something?

2) In the Leveling section, you mention using Pride gem, but I don’t see it mentioned anywhere else in your guide. Is this for early use only and eventually replaced with something else?

3) For the Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet, you state that getting one with 40/41% is very important, but you don’t state why. Could you explain? I’m assuming that higher or lower than this number is both bad? I like to understand things :)

4) Okay, I can barely get 6 auras running. I only have 16 mana left to play with and that's not enough for some of the abilities. I saw one of your videos and you had 72 mana to play with, which is great. What am I missing?

You: 72/690 Mana, 2727/5455 Life
Me: 16/675 Mana, 2169/3879 Life (working on the life part)

You: +46 Int from listed equipment
Me: +105 Int from listed equipment (and I do have the Int node in skill tree)

I have: Burgonet, Prism, Perserverance, prismatic jewel (+5% mana)
The stats on these items meet or exceed what you have listed in guide

Shield:
Vitality 233 Mana -> Life
Determination: 50% Mana -> Life
Precision: 186 Mana -> Life

Other gems:
Dread Banner: 10% Mana
Petrified Blood: 35% Mana
Flesh and Stone: 25% Mana
Grace: 50% Mana

I don't think it matters, but I haven't converted to Call to Arms to Second Sight yet.

I don't have a 6L chest yet, so I'm missing the Bloodthirst gem, but I don't think that should impact mana.

Any thoughts?

"
Harms_Way a écrit :
Thank you for the replies. I have a few more questions.

1) I finally got low life figured out and can trigger that every time it runs out through the use of a health flask and then taking damage (from mob or Corrupting Fever). You seem to imply that once you get Adrenaline it will always stay. I couldn't figure out how to do that - I have to keep refreshing. Am I missing something?

2) In the Leveling section, you mention using Pride gem, but I don’t see it mentioned anywhere else in your guide. Is this for early use only and eventually replaced with something else?

3) For the Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet, you state that getting one with 40/41% is very important, but you don’t state why. Could you explain? I’m assuming that higher or lower than this number is both bad? I like to understand things :)

4) Okay, I can barely get 6 auras running. I only have 16 mana left to play with and that's not enough for some of the abilities. I saw one of your videos and you had 72 mana to play with, which is great. What am I missing?

Shield:

Other gems:

I don't think it matters, but I haven't converted to Call to Arms to Second Sight yet.

I don't have a 6L chest yet, so I'm missing the Bloodthirst gem, but I don't think that should impact mana.

Any thoughts?

1) Yes, you have to refresh it every 20 sec, I actually mention in Corrupting Fever Gem section, not very clear tho. You dont have to bother using Corrupting Fever during, any hit from mob will get you to low life after using flask.

2) Yes, Pride is for leveling only

3) I usually build my character defensively, "Increase physical damage taken" from Abysus is a huge drawback to me, I would want it to be as low as possible. I have seen many people using Abyssus does not care about "Increase physical damage taken" roll, so I emphasize it specifically.

4) I need to look at your character to give my comment on this, but your character profile is private.
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
Harms_Way a écrit :

Shield:

Other gems:

Any thoughts?

4) I need to look at your character to give my comment on this, but your character profile is private.

I changed the setting on my profile and you should be able to see it now.

I tested and this link appears to be good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Harms_Way/characters?characterName=OwenStrider

Thanks again for your time. I've been having a lot of fun with this build =)

P.S. I have both a Dreadbeak and a Paradoxica, but the Dreadbeak displays a significantly higher dps rating, so I've been sticking with the Dreadbeak.
Dernière édition par Harms_Way, le 24 avr. 2022 09:30:27
"
Harms_Way a écrit :
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
Harms_Way a écrit :

Shield:

Other gems:

Any thoughts?

I changed the setting on my profile and you should be able to see it now.

I tested and this link appears to be good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Harms_Way/characters?characterName=OwenStrider

Thanks again for your time. I've been having a lot of fun with this build =)

P.S. I have both a Dreadbeak and a Paradoxica, but the Dreadbeak displays a significantly higher dps rating, so I've been sticking with the Dreadbeak.

I do not use Dread Banner in late game. If you want to use an additional Banner aura, you need to get enlighten.

You might have used the wrong Paradoxica, it has multiple variants. My Paradoxica almost double my damage compared to Dreadbeak.
Thanks again for your response.

I stopped using the Banner and I had enough mana to make everything work.

I figured out why it was a challenge in the first place. I spent my ascendency points out of order. The last one I got was Inspiration which gives you a zero reservation cost on the banner. Completed uber lab for the first time and got the final ascendancies. Turned on the banner and I'm still good.

I need to change up my amulet or ring so that I can get enough dex again for the paradoxica and will look at that next.

I'll probably give this build another run in the next league now that I understand it better!!
This looks like an interesting build to try next league. Unfortunately i am not great at making / finding currency, the main question i have is how expansive is this to make? Less then an exalt? 1-2 exalts? more?
"
Hargeneth a écrit :
This looks like an interesting build to try next league. Unfortunately i am not great at making / finding currency, the main question i have is how expansive is this to make? Less then an exalt? 1-2 exalts? more?

1-2 exalts would not be enough for endgame, but should be able to carry you up to t10 maps. The biggest item for this build is Paradoxica, which cost about 5 ~ 8 ex.

The budget range is about
Early Game Gear : 1 ~ 2ex
Mid Game Gear : 5 ~ 7ex
Late Game Gear : 15 ~ 20ex

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires