[3.18] CheapBunny Petrified Blood Low Life 6 Aura Double Strike Champion

"
Ferald0 a écrit :
Why we use ancestral cry, if we can't exert our attacks coz of multistrike support? Or we use if just for armor?

Multistrike is only for single target setup when using Ancestral Cry, I do not use ancestral cry after turning "Call to Arm" in to "Second Sight"
"
pavelgoli a écrit :
Cool build, thanks for posting.

I was theorycrafting a very similar build but with The Saviour (now that we have cheap access to double-implicit ones) in place of a Paradoxica. Do you think it could work in the late-game with such build?
Thanks.

I think it will work, Saviour is better for map clear, Paradoxica is better for single target.
"
Raikoben33 a écrit :
Why we don't use Blood rage ?

Petrified Blood build is vulnerable to damage over time, blood rage make it worse. Only use it if you willing to trade defense for offense, I personally do not like it.
Here is my Pob : https://pastebin.com/nqC53Q33

I don't know how you reach 97% crit chance. I'm only 48% ...
"
Raikoben33 a écrit :
Here is my Pob : https://pastebin.com/nqC53Q33

I don't know how you reach 97% crit chance. I'm only 48% ...

i) Helmet Enchant 90% critical chance
ii) Your weapon base crit is only 6.9%, mine has 8.3%
iii) + attack crit chance on body armour
iv) I used Second Sight
Anything we can do to avoid ailments?
"
thiagonunes01 a écrit :
Anything we can do to avoid ailments?

I used flask to counter ailments, but you can take crystal skin cluster and 30% avoid elemental ailments on boots to have 100% chance to avoid elemental ailments.
absolute bonkers of a build, metlting everything and the best double strike build ive ever played.
I ran into an issue with the leveling of the Molten Shell and CWDT gems. Got that sorted out....I had over-leveled the gems.

My question now is if we should limit the level of all gems to what you have shown in the build? I noticed that there were a few that weren't level 20.

Having a blast with this build so far!

Thanks!
"
Harms_Way a écrit :
I ran into an issue with the leveling of the Molten Shell and CWDT gems. Got that sorted out....I had over-leveled the gems.

My question now is if we should limit the level of all gems to what you have shown in the build? I noticed that there were a few that weren't level 20.

Having a blast with this build so far!

Thanks!

You want to have as high lvl as possible for gems aside from the CWDT setup.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires