3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
ark30 a écrit :
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
Looks like only expensive upgrades from here out for you.

Empower 4.
Amulet with +2 gems, or multiple DOT multi affixes.
Bow with T1 affixes.
Possibly chest armour upgrades.
Helmet with -chaos resist.

None of those are requirements, of course.

Yeh, thats what i was affraid of. Those are all pretty hefty upgrades for minor increases. Enlighten 4 has been tempting... But still at 12ex. And same with amulet. double dot multi is way to high for me at this point.
You should be able to clear really juiced high end maps by this point, and several hours of those will net you a bunch of ex.

All the upgrades I keep looking at now are over 100ex. First World problems. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Just hit T15 maps (late start to the league)
Haven't encountered any problems with this build whatsoever, it was very smooth so far. Not sure what I should be upgrading next as most things seem to be far out of budget for me (like the bow, empower +4 etc.).

I'm having some trouble building up currency since selling seems to be harder this late in the league and trading/selling has never been my strong side.

My toxic rain is close to hitting 20 so I will corrupt that and pray as 21 should be a sizeable upgrade.

This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/nqJ5xmK2

Any tips on what I can improve, what I should focus on/upgrade next are appreciated! Thank you guys (and thanks for the amazing build)
Dernière édition par tgSebasX, le 11 janv. 2022 18:22:09
"
tgSebasX a écrit :
Just hit T15 maps (late start to the league)
Haven't encountered any problems with this build whatsoever, it was very smooth so far. Not sure what I should be upgrading next as most things seem to be far out of budget for me (like the bow, empower +4 etc.).

I'm having some trouble building up currency since selling seems to be harder this late in the league and trading/selling has never been my strong side.

My toxic rain is close to hitting 20 so I will corrupt that and pray as 21 should be a sizeable upgrade.

This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/iA0ABKDa

Any tips on what I can improve, what I should focus on/upgrade next are appreciated! Thank you guys (and thanks for the amazing build)
Heh... you managed to post someone else's POB link. :D

Ok, so:
- Ghost Dance isn't really useful with that level of energy shield. Either drop it and keep using your Queen of the Forest, or drop QOTF and get an armour with % of life as extra energy shield. If you decide to keep Ghost Dance, drop Blood Rage.
- Fit an Enduring Cry, preferably linked to second wind. That will give you endurance charges and a free health boost.
- Flasks. ONE health. ONE speed. Get yourself a Jade and probably Granite. I'd keep using your bleed life flask, get ignite immunity on one, and reduced effect of shock or shock immunity on the other. Maybe go for an Onslaught flask instead of one of the above.
- Off hand weapons - pick up 2 wands or daggers with 3 sockets each so you can level the max number of gems offhand. Fill all 6 slots with Toxic Rain gems until you get lucky and corrupt one to 21/20. Or just buy one, they are ~100 chaos, which you can farm easy with this league mechanic.

That should get you into semi-juiced T16s.
Ah damn I think it didn't copy and it pasted what I had previously copied.

Here's the right one: https://pastebin.com/nqJ5xmK2

Thank you for the tips!!
Dernière édition par tgSebasX, le 11 janv. 2022 18:23:10
Hi, First of all thanks for the build and all the advice posted here.

It is pretty much my first time playing PoE seriously (second character) and i managed to do simulacrum 30 on my second try with a better watcher's eye (life on hit).

I died about a 150 times mostly because my gtx760 falls bellow 20 fps if there is too many mobs but also because i tend to press V when i shouldn't (200+ stacks on tier 16).

I bought my current amulet a while ago and tried a beastcraft on it and got lucky with +1 Dex, my toxic rain cost 48 mana to cast now but it's not a problem thanks to the enduring mana flask.

I enchanted my chest with strength instead of life because i needed it please let me know if it's a mistake or not ?
I also got lucky with a dropped empower gem that i corrupted to level 4 in the alva temple thing.

I'm leaving my PoB in case someone has the time to let me know what i did right or wrong: https://pastebin.com/z2Z8nU8z

Thanks again for everyone posting here and making the game easier to get into!
deleted
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 13 janv. 2022 08:24:10
"
HyperPlasma a écrit :

It is pretty much my first time playing PoE seriously (second character) and i managed to do simulacrum 30 on my second try with a better watcher's eye (life on hit).

I died about a 150 times mostly because my gtx760 falls bellow 20 fps if there is too many mobs but also because i tend to press V when i shouldn't (200+ stacks on tier 16).

I bought my current amulet a while ago and tried a beastcraft on it and got lucky with +1 Dex, my toxic rain cost 48 mana to cast now but it's not a problem thanks to the enduring mana flask.

I enchanted my chest with strength instead of life because i needed it please let me know if it's a mistake or not ?
I also got lucky with a dropped empower gem that i corrupted to level 4 in the alva temple thing.

I'm leaving my PoB in case someone has the time to let me know what i did right or wrong: https://pastebin.com/z2Z8nU8z

Well done. Really well done, actually, and not just for someone on their 2nd character. You've nailed all the basics - AOE modifier is dead on, plenty of life / evasion / energy shield to make Ghost Dance effective, Spell suppression, gem levels, quality on your flasks, ailment immunity covered...

I mean, there's little things you can mess around with. If you're done leveling, you could pull some points from the left side of the tree to get the Wasting or Atrophy clusters - or both. You're basically pulling from defenses to increase damage output, which is viable if you don't care about deaths any more.

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with this as you have it now. And running the strength enchant on your armour to make the stats you need, there's nothing wrong with that either. So you're missing a bit of flat life - as long as you're not dying too much, it doesn't matter.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
HyperPlasma a écrit :

Well done. Really well done, actually, and not just for someone on their 2nd character. You've nailed all the basics - AOE modifier is dead on, plenty of life / evasion / energy shield to make Ghost Dance effective, Spell suppression, gem levels, quality on your flasks, ailment immunity covered...

I mean, there's little things you can mess around with. If you're done leveling, you could pull some points from the left side of the tree to get the Wasting or Atrophy clusters - or both. You're basically pulling from defenses to increase damage output, which is viable if you don't care about deaths any more.

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with this as you have it now. And running the strength enchant on your armour to make the stats you need, there's nothing wrong with that either. So you're missing a bit of flat life - as long as you're not dying too much, it doesn't matter.

Thank you for the comments and taking the time to look at my character.

I've taken off 5 points from the left of the tree et put them into Master of the Arena and the Wasting cluster, i still have 6k HP and the damage boost has made bossing easier thanks !
Bought myself a HH but the resist rebalancing is annoying.

before HH: https://pastebin.com/53GzkU0e
with HH: https://pastebin.com/3euH7qHg

-Lost about 4M DPS with the gear swaps, but HH more than makes up for it. Item is incredible...

-Currently cannot equip a Magic caster ring because I lose too much Fire res. Not sure the best way to plug the res holes. Give up more damage for less offensive gloves maybe...

-Was not sure which flask would be best to swap out for the Enduring Mana Flask, so I just took out the Silver Flask.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 13 janv. 2022 16:21:38
Shaper, elder, Sirius very manageable now, even got lucky and finished all 30 waves on simulacrum. Maven however, I still haven’t completed. I hate the mechanics of that boss fight, but I should be able to do it. Failed three times so far. Anything I could do to specifically equip or prepare for this one fight?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires